[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Crash Bandicoot N-Sane Trilogy: Un-Bearable Footage

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: MY BABY.png (628KB, 690x477px) Image search: [Google]
MY BABY.png
628KB, 690x477px
So new footage was released today.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOzeQ4GG4CU

I shouldn't even bother following up with the obvious question because I know damn well what kind of opinions this is going to get but just for the sake of asking...

"Thoughts"?
>>
>>375886142
is it just me or does it seem floatier in the remake
>>
CRASH 3
SHOW ME CRASH 3
I DON'T EVEN LIKE 3 I JUST WANT TO SEE IT
>>
looks like a unity game
>>
Big bear in the remake is animated like it doesn't weigh anything. Of course the original is animated pretty poorly too, just in a different way.

Not much else to really critique; it looks like crash
>>
>>375886605
You've obviously never seen a Unity crash game.
>>
From what I have seen so far, it's pretty good. Could be better, but it's quite nice seeing them side by side.

I like how V V are listening to people when they complain. Compare the new gameplay videos to the release ones and you will see a difference.

Can't wait to see 3's warp room.
>>
Are they adding in Stormy Ascent?
>>
It really is Unbearable to watch.
>>
>>375889729
kys urself
>>
>>375886142
The bear model is pretty solid
>>
>>375886142
the aesthetics look pretty good - they retained the personality of the original despite what some of the autists are screeching about
>>
>>375886209
It's legs are moving at a slower pace and it's had is far more stationary and less mobile.
>>
>The bear in the remake doesn't react to the pit at all and just continues it's running animation downwards
what an amazing job they've done preserving an old game.
>>
Mechanically super sound, for the most part graphically looks great. They really should fire whoever was in charge of doing lighting for their game though. Everything looks super washed out and just off slightly
>>
>>375889729
OH NOO
>>
>>375886142
Looks pretty fucking good to me and I was expecting shit
Damn I really want to play this, will probably buy it on release day
>>
>>375889496
M8 the vicarious visions guys hinted STRONGLY that there will be brand new levels (most likely based on shit that was left out)
>>
>>375886142
>>375889729
>>375892172
MY BABY
>>
>>375889729
is this a screen from an early build of condemned 2?
>>
>>375892026
>Original, Bear tries to slow down when it realises what is going on
>Remake, it wants Crash so dead that it ignores the pit

My take on it at least.
>>
>>375892410
HEHE, Fuck you child.
>>
>>375892428
for you
>>
I never liked Crash.This hasnt changed my opinion
>>
>>375886142
Looks kinda poor. Pretty unnecessary remake.
>>
>>375895334
Its necessary remake since original looks like ass
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.