[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

He deserved better

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

He deserved better
>>
f
>>
u
>>
Wrestling is unlike any other form of sports or entertainment. If done well, it can be a hybrid of both with some of the best athletes, unbelievable personalities, and some of the most passionate fans you will find . This hybrid is one that will grab you and keep you hooked. A place where there can be comedy and tragedy, heroes and villains, excitement and intrigue, victory and defeat, and even revenge and retribution abound and flourish. For an hour or an evening, you can have action that will thrill you like a studio blockbuster movie, but characters and stories that can draw you in like a good book or a soap opera. This is an environment where Super Heroes come to life and fight the battle of good versus evil nightly. This sport is one where a child can still dream about growing up to overcome the odds and be the best he can be for himself and dream about being the best in the ring and be able to be called “champion”.
This is the sport which I love.

Professional Wrestling…

It’s still real to me.. DAMN IT!!"
>>
>>375883262
cool.
>>
This game, man.
I barely thought it would live up to the hype, let alone exceed it. I've been playing for four hours straight across only two regions and about five grasslands, and it has been absolutely and utterly humbling. My breath is being taken away at every turn.
I just drowned trying desperately to make my way out of a dark underwater cave on a cold, lonely, massive plain, with ominous growling startling me from far across some rocky, eroded mountains against the backdrop of a massive dark blue system. Earlier I was marveling at a herd of grazing antelope-like creatures on a little yellow paradise of a forest with a pink sky. Creatures were screeching in the distance and tinkling piano chords played in the background.
I very much appreciate the technical and leveling aspects such as mining and trading, but most of all, this game has been an extremely emotional experience for me so far. I could barely pull myself away from my first region once I acquired the bow. No matter what I'm looking at, I have this excitement and this wonder and frustration that I am inevitably missing so much. I have never, EVER felt this lost. The world just beckons, wordlessly. What a beautiful, beautiful, titanic game. I have no words.
Enjoy, everyone. And thank you, Guerrilla Games.
>>
File: Bast.png (447KB, 464x631px) Image search: [Google]
Bast.png
447KB, 464x631px
>best character dies in the first chapter
what did they mean by this?
>>
>>375883669
He wanted to fuck Aloy so bad
>>
>>375883630
>This game, man.
>I barely thought it would live up to the hype, let alone exceed it. I've been playing for four hours straight across only two regions and about five grasslands, and it has been absolutely and utterly humbling. My breath is being taken away at every turn.
>I just drowned trying desperately to make my way out of a dark underwater cave on a cold, lonely, massive plain, with ominous growling startling me from far across some rocky, eroded mountains against the backdrop of a massive dark blue system. Earlier I was marveling at a herd of grazing antelope-like creatures on a little yellow paradise of a forest with a pink sky. Creatures were screeching in the distance and tinkling piano chords played in the background.
>I very much appreciate the technical and leveling aspects such as mining and trading, but most of all, this game has been an extremely emotional experience for me so far. I could barely pull myself away from my first region once I acquired the bow. No matter what I'm looking at, I have this excitement and this wonder and frustration that I am inevitably missing so much. I have never, EVER felt this lost. The world just beckons, wordlessly. What a beautiful, beautiful, titanic game. I have no words.
>Enjoy, everyone. And thank you, Guerrilla Games.
>>
File: Sonygger Overlord.gif (2MB, 640x361px) Image search: [Google]
Sonygger Overlord.gif
2MB, 640x361px
>>375883971
Game is good but this whole post screams..
<------
>>
File: PSX201_troll_zpsss6wxtbk.png (344KB, 942x511px) Image search: [Google]
PSX201_troll_zpsss6wxtbk.png
344KB, 942x511px
>>375884071
Shawn Layden is pretty based
>>
It's really a standard AAA game with some interesting frills but the thing is /v/ secretly loves these types of AAA games, PC users have been trying to justify their $600 cards with them for the last 7 years and their favourite game is Witcher 3 which is literally a 100+ hour cinematic fetch and trail quest simulator. Aside from the SJW shit that is obviously in Horizon, /v/ has decided to hate this particular AAA game despite liking them simply because it's on console and getting great reviews.
You'll find a lot of insecure poorfags and /pol/tards in these threads who think they are sticking to the big SJW overlords by shitting on it. They are also desperate to justify their gaming habits and platforms and seek validation for shitting on this game because it's an easy target. A lot of PC, Xbox, Nintendo and autistic Japanese-game-only Sony fanboys have basically banded together and decided this is the game that they want to fail because it looks fun and they can't stand the idea of enjoying themselves because they are insecure and think this devalues them as a gamer so they try fit in with the 'in-crowd'.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.