[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>playing mario kart in the conference room at work at lunch,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: mario kart 8 deluxe.jpg (628KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
mario kart 8 deluxe.jpg
628KB, 1000x1000px
>playing mario kart in the conference room at work at lunch, couple of coworkers join in (4 players)
>at the start of one cup see someone picked baby peach
>say "haha who's the faggot who picked baby peach"
>it was my boss

should I even show up to work tomorrow
>>
>>375881702
I died
>>
>>375881702
>bringing /v/ shitposting to the workplace
lmao serves you right
>>
>>375881702
yes
>>
ITT: Things that didn't happen
>>
>>375881702
>using faggot as an insult in real life
What the fuck were you thinking?
>>
>>375881702

Hello Colbert
>>
>>375881702
everyone shit talks when playing video games, but since you are a beta don't show up to work for a week
>>
I teach at a college where faculty are occasionally required to be on duty in the evenings (until after midnight). I usually use the time to do after-hours tutoring, but tonight I brought my Switch and told the kids we'd take study breaks for mario kart. At first they were lukewarm, but then the Nintendo nostalgia kicked in and the Switch does what it does best - it sold itself.

I'm so blinded by my faith in everything Nintendo does that I often forgot how awesome this thing is. I take it out of the case and set it on the play stand:

"Dude that thing is ... look at it! It's so sexy!"

"Bro I've never seen Nintendo graphics this sharp!"

"Is that the whole system right there? You mean you can play it with no TV or use it on an HDTV?"

"Wait it comes with two controllers?"

They tried Mario Kart. They played a little bomberman. Fast RMX, 1-2 Switch, pretty much every game I have (wouldn't let them touch my BoTW save though). After I asserted my MK8D dominance they instantly went to Amazon to find one, eager to spend $300 on the spot (these are poor college students, mind you). If only they were available ... oh well. I told them keep checking because they're constantly restocking. Once this thing gets into the dorms it will spread ... not one of them didn't fall in love instantly.

"This thing is perfect for the dorms! Don't need a tv and it just slips right in your drawer."

"I can play with anyone, anywhere, anytime. This is like the game boy on steroids!"

I heard all the anti-Nintendo comments from this generation of kids while we talked about the Switch, and one theme kept coming up - they thought Nintendo was done. Wii and Wii U didn't excite them, and they had written the company off completely in favor of XBox and PS. The Switch just brought them all back.

Nintendo really has something special here.
>>
File: 1429566449808.jpg (61KB, 380x380px) Image search: [Google]
1429566449808.jpg
61KB, 380x380px
>>375882049
I'm not reading all that shit.
>>
>>375881702

I main baby peach and I am a faggot so you weren't wrong
>>
>>375881702
You fucking idiot.
>>
File: 1493848356088.jpg (82KB, 1260x793px) Image search: [Google]
1493848356088.jpg
82KB, 1260x793px
>>375881864
>WE MEET AGAIN ZORPF!!!!!!!
>>
>>375882161
ill summarize it, autism
>>
>>375881702
great reddit post
>>
>>375882049

what the fuck did i just read.
>>
>saying "faggot" at work

I hate PC bullshit and even I'm not this stupid. Are you retarded?
>>
>>375882049
This is from Reddit isn't it
>>
>>375882049
>marketing a $300 console to poor college students
>>
File: 1492284869966.jpg (102KB, 689x517px) Image search: [Google]
1492284869966.jpg
102KB, 689x517px
>>375881702

Haha, great joke dude. No one's enough of a sperg to act like a 4channer at work, right?
>>
>not being able to banter with your boss

I don't want to know that feel. Probably shouldn't have said "faggot" though.
>>
>>375882049
>This is like the game boy on steroids!

A friend of mine said the same damn thing. I understand why, but it sounds so stupid to me.
>>
>>375881702
>should I even show up to work tomorrow

To drop off your resignation letter, of course.
>>
Flash your dick to your boss, may get you about 2 weeks paid severance.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.