[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I stop being a brainlet?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1483804899685.jpg (17KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
1483804899685.jpg
17KB, 460x215px
How do I stop being a brainlet?
>>
Do some simple puzzles first to get your brain warmed up, maybe a soduku or some simple arithmetic.

Also, this is the most overpriced game I've ever bought.
>>
>Sausage
Fuck man, Great Tower and Twisty Farm in the 2nd part are obliterating my anal cavity.
>>
>>375881010
Only $10 in the humble bundle.
>>
spend less time on /v/, spend more time expanding your knowledge.
>>
>>375882065
That doesn't help me with this game though.
>>
>>375882530

Start a new game and do some of the easier puzzles. Then go to your other save and try the hard puzzles you're stuck on.
>>
I played until Great Tower was the only puzzle open and then stopped. It just seems more tedious than challenging
>>
How many areas does this game have?

I've also been playing English Country Tune. I got pretty far, but I'm stuck on the level where you build your own stage. Pretty surprised that I beat the Adv. Planter world though.
>>
>>375882836
I'm stuck on the first few...
>>
>>375882065
>try to figure out which actions will immediately or soon result in a stuck state
>try to notice if you keep trying the same thing, and if so, then just try something different even if you're not sure it'll work
>take a break and come back the next day
>>
>>375879632
I've really been enjoying this game. I love a puzzle game that makes you approach a problem with rules and restrictions that structurally change the way you think about a problem over time.

Just keep playing and you'll get through it anon. Took me about 4 hours to get through the first area and rebuild the bridge but it feels like a cakewalk now (although, the game keeps adding in new things that changes everything up)
>>
>>375879632
Eat a better diet, drink water regularly, get a proper amount of sleep every night, find something you truly enjoy and engage in it regularly, then you can beat the game
>>
How does this game's difficulty compare to SpaceChem, The Witness, and the Talos Principle?
>>
>>375884659
It's a different game all together. Talos Principle is by far easier (unless you go for all gold stars) and I haven't played the Witness, but this game is more aligned with the classic puzzle game instead of an "ohhhhhhhhh" puzzle game
>>
>>375884659
>Chem
I'd say on par at times, overall lower difficulty.
>Witness and Talos
Who different scale.
>>
This is really tough.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.