[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tell me about your stalkan /v/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

tell me about your stalkan /v/
>>
Just got all 3 for 10$, haven't really gotten to far into any yet. (About 4 hours into clear sky) which is best?
>>
i just started SoC but the camera bobbing is really bugging me, any way to turn it off?
>>
>>375878597

In the year 2000 I got suspended from school for using the school computers to google "Russian Stalker Videos"

Trying to explain that it was a game didn't seem to help my cause either.

Life was tough back then.
>>
C H E E K I
>>
>>375879481
you almost got me anon, fuck you
>>
>>375879317
cop > original >>>>>>> clearsky

you should play the original vanilla first tho to be honest family member.
>>
>>375879684
>xray crashes
>animation bugs
>ai bugs
>shit balancing

vanilla stalker is the biggest meme about the franchise. always play modded.
>>
>>375879589

It's a true story. It was insanely difficult to find anything on the game back then and the ridiculous amount of legitimately creepy as fuck stalker videos I had to sift through resulted in a metric fuck ton of pop ups and malware on the school computer.
>>
>>375879519

wtf lmao
>>
>>375879519
Am I the only one who found Stalker shotguns really shit? In my experience, they're always difficult to shoot and underwhelming, even in mods.
>>
>>375880183

I found the TOZ-34 with solid slugs to be fucking god tier in most cases.
>>
I've stalked, been there as being there and not just "been there".
I've seen how it is, what is not and why. And there's no going back, we're all stuck.
>>
>>375879994
>2000
>stalker
>game

Care to explain?
>>
>>375880413
The game was in dev from like 2001ish
>>
>>375880413
I don't know about 2000, but the game was hyped to shit around 2002 or so. You'd have these Stalker evangelists going around to random gaming forums making threads about how this Stalker game was going to be the most complex and realistic thing ever created and would absolutely change gaming forever
>>
>>375880413

>The game was first announced in November 2001 and had its release date, originally in 2003, pushed back several times.

Looks like I was like a year off, but the game was in development for a LONG ass time, shit there was a playable leak back in the early 2000's which was fucking mindblowing at the time in terms of tech and graphics.

Trying to find info on obscure as fuck games back when search engines were absolute dogshit was a nightmare.
>>
>>375879425
If you have zrp installed, which you should, you can disable/reduce it in the mod's optional settings. I forget how to access it, so just look at the readme or use Google.
>>
>>375880183
The early shotguns are slightly garbage, but once I find a pump action shotgun it becomes an indispensable part of my kit, mods or not. All I really use them for is killing mutants though.
>>
File: xrEngine 2013-02-17 20-53-13-60.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
xrEngine 2013-02-17 20-53-13-60.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>playing call of chernobyl
>in zaton
>spy 5 zombies walking down a road
>decide to sneak up behind them, shoot them in the back, and take their shit to sell
>creeping along
>getting closer
>behind me in the distance hear a faint 'anuuu cheeki breeki iv damka'
>bullets start flying over my head and hit the zombies in the back
>zombies turn around and start spraying bullets everywhere
>10 feet away
>swiss cheese
>the zone claims another life
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.