[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

did you preorder it yet, /v/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: tekken7-ps4-box-art-official.jpg (347KB, 1204x1500px) Image search: [Google]
tekken7-ps4-box-art-official.jpg
347KB, 1204x1500px
did you preorder it yet, /v/?
>>
DLC characters = not buying at launch
>>
>>375877071
do you think you're gonna get a bundle with them all included down the pipeline?

they'll be free on sale in a matter of months
>>
>>375877071
This, I often wonder if there's any downwards trend in sales from the now standard practice of announcing the asstonnes of DLC to come for a game after launch, before launch. I never buy games at launch anymore because I already know that I'll essentially have to be paying another game's worth of money for it afterwards, so I wait for a possible complete special edition years later.
>>
>>375876995
I was certain I'd preorder, but then they announced Kuma and Eddy and I lost a lot of enthusiasm.
If we get a cool guest character I might be sold again, hopefully Kazuma Kiryu.
>>
>>375878004
Akuma not enough?
I wouldn't have minded Eddy as much if they didn't say one of the new characters was designed for beginners.
>>
>Wanted to preorder on PSN with my PSN Credit Card (Trademark)
>Its not working
>None of my cards are working
>Been having this issue since monday
>Call PSN support everyday asking what the fuck is up
>Hear that accent
>That god forsaken 3rd world shithole accent
>The on you NEVER want to fucking hear on the support line
>Costa rican faggots have taken over Sony support line when Americans were the original ones
>Whatever, tell him my situation
>"You're account is just locked up goy! Just wait 24 hours for it to expire :^)"
>Wait and try again 3 HOURS LATER after he told me it would be fine just to be safe
>Still isn't working
>Rinse and repeat this entire greentext again tuesday and today
>Said fuck this shit and ended up just buying prepaid cards instead on Amazon since the support line basically said "we can't do anything a bot handles transactions and all we can do is refund a LIMITED number on times"

I have never met a more useless support line in my life. Sony is the definition of shit with support.
>>
>>375878558
>>375878004
They nerfed the ever living fuck out of Eddy you know.
>>
>>375880110
They also gave him some back turn armor thing so who knows how annoying he's gonna be.
>>
>>375880110
when did this happen
>>
no, tekken was only good in the 90s
>>
>>375876995
No, Tag Tournament 2 is already perfect
>>
>>375877071
>>375878004
>>375879604
>>375882140
nighttime /v/, gentlemen
>>
>>375881287
After Tekken 3 lol
they literally designed a mechanic around him, the low parries
>>
>>375882379
but low parries are in Tekken 3
>>
>>375882281
yeah because everyone lives in the same timezone as you. dumb american pig
>>
>>375882818
i'm in England.
>>
>>375882878
prove it.
>>
>>375882894
takbir
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.