[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I get this creeper to stop following me?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: Makoto Stalker.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Makoto Stalker.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
How can I get this creeper to stop following me?
>>
>>375873569
Fuck her in the ass.
ANAL QUEEN ANAL QUEEN
>>
>>375873569
I never noticed this,what the fuck.

I saw her reading like that in places but didnt know she was following me. So she doesnt actually like manga? Makes me like her less.
>>
>>375874347
She mentions in Mementos that she's been getting into manga and enjoying it. Futaba also offered to recommend her some niche stuff. Mementos bants is the best.
>>
>>375874347
are you spreg?
>>
>>375874828
or it would be if i could fucking listen to it. three quarters of the time it cuts off if you do literally anything else.
>>
>>375874347
This was when I actually started to like Makoto. They played up her "innocent, naive justice" archetype and went through with it by having her following you around in the city and school.

It's so silly.
>>
>>375874347
They also mention her checking scifi books out of the library.
>>
File: nope.gif (1MB, 158x129px) Image search: [Google]
nope.gif
1MB, 158x129px
prove your existence to society

>>
>>375874347
She is reading Shounen Jump
it doesn't makes you big manga fan.
>>
>>375873569
impregnate after marriage
>>
>>375875252
She was reading it intensely and frequently, which is why i thought she was. Turns out she wasnt even reading it.
>>
>>375875090
>>375874828
And how hyped up she gets during yakuza movies.
>>
>>375874931
>start hearing dialogue
>immediately stop moving until it ends

It's a really annoying system.
>>
File: Makoto Stalker.jpg (336KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Makoto Stalker.jpg
336KB, 1920x1080px
>>375873569
What a creeper
>>
Makoto is literally the canon waifu in P5.
Haru wpuld be a close second if she didnt show up 3/4ths into the game.

I kinda sympatized with Ann having spent nearly a decade in a non-white country myself, but she turned out to be a fucking airhead with little to no interesting character traits.

The Doc is my fetish along with fluffy hair.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.