[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tee hee

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: 20170503193238_1.jpg (189KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170503193238_1.jpg
189KB, 1920x1080px
tee hee
>>
File: 1492893645942.jpg (31KB, 699x485px) Image search: [Google]
1492893645942.jpg
31KB, 699x485px
>>375868232
>join the /vg/ room to look for people for quick play matches while i learn some heroes
>most of them are ragey tryhards that think they're better than they really are
>usually topping hero damage, siege damage or xp contribution
>as soon as they start sperging out just throw the game
>they get even madder
>>
>>375869178
I'll take bullshit that never happened for 500, Alex.

source : someone who has been in /vg/ chan since alpha. There are only 3 or 4 spergs, and everyone calls them out.

More likely that you are the sperg everyone was mocking yesterday.
>>
>>375869421
>Literally spergs out
>>
>>375869421
this happened a couple of weeks ago, so i was probably playing with the sperg in question. i think i'm right too because i blocked them afterwards and yesterday when i was playing i saw a confusing argument with no context.
>>
File: 1493760482786.png (2MB, 1081x828px) Image search: [Google]
1493760482786.png
2MB, 1081x828px
Just here for the loot senpai~
>>
File: Kel'Thuzad_the_Lich.jpg (160KB, 601x790px) Image search: [Google]
Kel'Thuzad_the_Lich.jpg
160KB, 601x790px
When?
>>
>>375870848
never, they need to save ice gimmicks for Mei
>>
I only play during the Overwatch events, desu

I have fun and got up to level 18 last event pushing people through for the Oni skin, but stigma from my OW friends keeps me from touching it and I know fuck all about MOBAs to actually be able to do well

What are some good heroes for dicking around, though? I want to play Anub'arak since I got that robot skin, but I feel completely ineffective as him
>>
What should I do with my 1000 gems?
I got the assassins bundle
>>
>>375871065
Save them and wait for something you really want.
>>
>>375871059
Really? Anub is overtuned right now. Try anub again and only take talents that affect his beetles. it's really strong. If you dont like him, try Murky or Abathur. Murky is the most fun hero in the game and abathur is unlike any other hero in a moba.

>>375871065
you get free gems every 25 levels now. I'm saving them for some future random hero package that interests me. Whatever you do, do not spend them on heroes.
>>
>>375872129
Not him but are beetle builds actually viable again? That was my favorite style back when he first released.
>>
>>375872129

I've never played MOBAs so I just followed a build guide that's probably dated, he just seemed like a piss poor damage dealer until you got the mandibles or whatever

Stunning heroes was fun though, burrowing up on someone then smacking them with spines was satisfying
>>
>>375872531
Anub is less about damage and more about being annoying and interrupting, stunning, and blocking skillshots.
>>
File: 1493771323936.jpg (143KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1493771323936.jpg
143KB, 600x600px
>>375872129
>Whatever you do, do not spend them on heroes
>>
Varian with the Twin Blades build seems OP as fuck after playing him to Level 5
>>
>reddit is going through a meltdown thanks to OW fags throwing games so they can finish the nexus challenge ASAP
thank god i'm not a new player
>>
>>375872684

So I should wander around and piss people off to draw them off a lane? I felt like the way that build had him set up he felt focused on setup for aoe attacks from someone else
>>
>>375872817

I dragged a few friends through and our 5 matches surprisingly had no one throw despite us being nearly consistently matched with people less than level 5 and against level 50s
>>
>>375873449
Bully backrow heroes and absorb their skill shots in place of your allies. Web someone to take them out of a fight for 8sec. Charge to engage+stun or back out of a fight. Impale to interrupt channeled/spells with cast times abilities, to be a nuisance, or to stop fleeing enemies. Body block.

Anub is more of a second tank compared to characters like Stiches for example.
>>
>play basic bitch matches with a 4stack
>win every single one even with tryhard varians attempting to carry their team

Like even the people that try are shit.
>>
What's the best hero for solo queue? I gotta try to "carry" pugs. Is Jaina good?
>>
they should stop with the esports push as soon as possible and just focus on crazy shit.

make the game like anime fight/Fight of characters like on WC3 Mods
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.