[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can't wait to be like my R*ddit super heroes...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: shadow warrior 2 sucks.jpg (69KB, 569x448px) Image search: [Google]
shadow warrior 2 sucks.jpg
69KB, 569x448px
Can't wait to be like my R*ddit super heroes...
>>
Nothing wrong with that.
>>
File: babby.png (46KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
babby.png
46KB, 640x360px
>>375864576
I dunno.
Being so insecure about playing on easy that you need to justify it with mental gymnastics like that is pretty sad.
People should just admit that you play baby mode because they're bad, no shame in that.
>>
>>375864872
You're trying to make it shameful, probably because you have no actual accomplishments and need to cling to the one thing you're "good" at.
>>
>>375863636
There are some games, that I genuinely believe are better games at higher difficulties.
There are some games where hard mode is a waste of fucking time.
To each his own.
>>
File: 516460406.jpg (37KB, 750x551px) Image search: [Google]
516460406.jpg
37KB, 750x551px
>>375864872
It's ironic that you used the term "mental gymanistics" when your own post is guilty of using non objective reasoning to attempt to justify why you have an elitist attitude towards difficulty in gaming.

Different people have skill levels. Just because someone sucks at a game it doesn't mean that developers shouldn't cater to their skill level. Not everyone is a hardcore gamer. Easy difficulty levels are excellent for causal gamers and newbies. Now, if your only sense of self-worth comes from the satisfaction of overcoming difficulties from video games then you have a problem.
>>
>>375865121
considering vidya is a thing for kids, the fact that you need easy mode is kinda shameful already
>>
it's really simpler than that.
Easy is for those that don't want a challenge.
Hard is not for those that "feel like they need to prove themselves" but that like a challenge . That is all.
>>
>>375866037
holy fuck
>>
>>375865936
>Different people have skill levels

that's what he said tho
if you're bad at the game play on easy, no need to justify with "you're exhaouted because hard day" or "you don't have time to learn"

I mean some genres do need time to learn but single player fps?
>>
>>375863636
it just depend of the time, sometime i just play easy to relax and destroy everythings on my way, it's fun, even if other time i play on max difficulty.
>>
File: 1493573443224.png (715KB, 720x719px) Image search: [Google]
1493573443224.png
715KB, 720x719px
>this thread again
>>
>>375863636
>>375864872
Subhumans are always looking for an excuse for their idiocy. Same happens with "LOL DUDE IM JUST PLAYING FOR FUN WHAT DO YOU MEAN IM NOT SUPPOSED TO NUKE MY OWN BASE"
>>
>>375863636
Once again, remember people like this play video games
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yYp8ZeQ-I8&t=
>>
>>375863636
the only problem is all the effort that went into making the easy difficulty description non-triggering
>>
EEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH?????
EZ MODO?????
>>
>>375865936
I didn't say developers shouldn't make an easy mode.
I just said that people shouldn't feel like they need a whole paragraph on the difficulty menu giving them a pat on the back and telling them its okay to play on easy because life is hard and whine whine bloo bloo.
>>
>>375865967
>vidya is a thing for kids
>average age of person who plays video games is early 30s

k
>>
>>375865967
you made a thread on an anonymous message board bragging about being good at vidya.

i dunno senpai, sounds pretty insecure.
>>
>>375866564
lol projecting
>>
>Haha I'm only playing on very easy because I'm a bit tired bro, My gamer capacity is only at 30% haha
>>
>end of exhausting day

ADHD retard dev who can't type a coherent sentence tries to make playing games on ADHD mode look virtuous.
>>
Didn't some recent game scold you for playing on easy and journalists got triggered because they're so shit?
>>
>>375867464
Fucking lold
>>
File: twistedmetal2.png (2MB, 1507x965px) Image search: [Google]
twistedmetal2.png
2MB, 1507x965px
>playing Twisted Metal 2 for the first time
>this pops up
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.