[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Clash of clans

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3026.png (134KB, 230x276px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3026.png
134KB, 230x276px
We dont have a clash of clans topic
>>
>>375858641
For a good reason to
>>
probably because nobody gives a shit about normie trash skinner box mobile games
>>
Hey I like game
>>
>>375858641
Has it fixed the fact that you have to wait to do anything or the fact that battles are determined on how the AI decides to move about often fucking up 40 mins of waiting time to attack. If not then fuck off.
>>
>>375858641
That's a Clash Royale picture though.
>>
>>375858641
You must be 18 or older to post on the internet.
>>
>>375858729
Why not? There are Overwatch threads all the time, same mobile-model shit, different platform.
>>
How do people enjoy these kind of games for so long? They become repeatitive very soon and they force you to spend money if you want to stay on the top
>>
>>375858641
>See my brother playing it
>looks alright, ill give it a shot
>start tutorial, get a box or something
>click to open
>wait 10 seconds or pay with gems to skip waiting period
>delete garbage
>>
>>375859103

Clash Royale fucking sucks

It was okay at launch but the mechanics is uses are just broken
>>
>>375858641
I liked the WH40k game
>>
>>375859316
They are fun to play with friends
>>
>clash of literal mobile trash
>>
>>375859384
I haven't played it in like a year, I stopped shortly after they introduced the Lumberjack card. I played up until like Arena 7 but quickly realized that it was just going to be a repetitive back-and-forth struggle to gain and lose trophies until I get good enough cards to compete with the people a level above mine.
>>
>>375859182
Because Overwatch still manages to have a passable gameplay.
>>
>>375859182
Overwatch is actually a game.
>>
Clash Royale is the superior game.

Join my clan "we love poo"
>>
>>375858641
The fuck is it with Mobile shit clone games always having some dude with his mouth open in the cover?
>>
I'm at 4000 but my screen is fucked can't play, just donate.

It's a grind man but it's a fun little time waster.
>>
>>375860191
>>375860565

LUL
>>
I honestly don't understand how people cn look at this and think 'I want to play this'
it's like I'm looking at a shovelware wii game cover but with microtransactions
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.