[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Leave Nintendo to me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: GOTY without even trying.jpg (45KB, 650x374px) Image search: [Google]
GOTY without even trying.jpg
45KB, 650x374px
Leave Nintendo to me
>>
[banjo plays in the background]
>>
>>375858567
Thats interesting you thought that OP. I wonder how many others think just like you do on this board, when you made this thread. It probably hasn't dawned on you yet, and maybe never will.
>>
>>375858567
Why set a competition with real gaming and "mobile gaming" ?
>>
What a pointless uneeded sequel.
>>
File: 1493720041902.png (326KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
1493720041902.png
326KB, 1000x750px
>>375860297
>>
could someone please post the "punished ellie" edit? thanks in advance
>>
File: IMG_1253.jpg (160KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1253.jpg
160KB, 1280x720px
>>375858567
>tries to shoot Mario
>Mario reflects bullets with his cape
>"Yippee! Game over!"

Nice try, Sonybro.
>>
Game gonna be scary as fuck. It will look like real life plus all the gore.
>>
>>375860371
Jokes on you. All I have is a ps4 and a wii u.
>>
>>375858567

Leave Nintendo to Nintendo they're very good at shooting themselves in the foot. In fact they've almost made it an art at this point.
>>
I am a bit curious how this will turn out. Tlou is a pretty decent game but a sequel isn't really feel needed from a story perspective and I'm a bit worried that this whole Citizen Kane business is getting to their heads and they're going to be trying way too hard.
>>
>>375860575
>TLOU
>scary as fuck

You must be underage or just a pussy in general. The scariest thing about TLOU was probably that one moment in the hotel basement, other wise there wasn't a single scary moment in that game just like there won't be in TLOU 2.

>>375861125
I agree and disagree. For one I agree that a sequel probably wasn't necessary but at the same time they could've did more with the characters. For example, instead of releasing that shitty Left Behind MUH LESBIAN FANTASIES DLC, they could've gave us something like Uncharted Legacy, where they show us what happens after Joel's daughter dies, all the fucked up shit he had to do so he and Tommy could survive. That's what I wanted, if they have some flashbacks in TLOU 2 that would be pretty dope, but based on the trailer and art, it seems like this game will be heavily focuses on Ellie and her past or some shit.

And secondly, I think that setting, with the virus and all that other crazy shit going with the "factions" warring and what not is something I would've wanted to see more of, especially with the Fireflies. So again, while I agree a sequel wasn't NEEDED, I do think they've built a world that can support multiple sequels.

Same thing applies with The Order 1886, that world is fantastic, it's just a shame they didn't do more with it.
>>
>>375861582
It certainly would've been to their benefit if they had shown more of how the different factions worked with a bit more lore. I mean on hand I like how they keep a lot of it vague, and don't beat you over the head with a bunch of exposition. But on the other it also at times feels like you typical run of the mill standard zombie post-apocalypse because of this lack of detail.
>>
>>375858835
>AHYUK
>>
>>375858567
>I'm gonna kill Praxis
What did she mean by this?
>>
File: nintendo_fan.jpg (41KB, 387x480px) Image search: [Google]
nintendo_fan.jpg
41KB, 387x480px
>>
File: 1492385565327.jpg (121KB, 960x958px) Image search: [Google]
1492385565327.jpg
121KB, 960x958px
>tfw can't fap to her now they made her older
>>
>>375863571
Kek, also
>she
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.