[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Expeditions Viking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

Opinions?

Im a couple hours in and it's pretty good so far, but I enjoyed the simplicity of Conquistador and the exotic setting a bit more.

I assume things get really good once you get to Britain?
>>
>>375857047
I've been meaning to buy it anon
how does it change from conquistador?
how are the rpg aspects?
>>
>>375857232
there's an attribute system, lots of skills and passives. Different resistances and dialogue checks. Not at all the barebones conquistador system

combat is pretty much the same

the UI is super detailed with a billion tooltips everywhere, very easy and convenient to learn

got a key for $10, totally worth it after only a few hours, if you thought conquistador was a great rpg i see no reason not to
>>
>>375857047

Britain has cool stuff to do but it also has way more bugs than denmark.
>>
>>375857047
Is it possible to get all the cheevos in a single playthrough? I have so many games on my backlog that I'm not really keen on replaying games and I always 100% my games. Are there any mutually exclusive choices&consequences in the game that prevent you getting all the cheevos? Are there any missable cheevos I should be aware of before playing the game beyond launching my expedition while playing on the hardest difficulty?
>>
>>375859025
there are time limits, but in theory everything is doable, you just have to play smart and plan for it, you can't stroll around back and forth and camp three times a day
>>
>>375857047
>Optional character is the face of the game
>>
>Get to Britain
>Ready to rape and pillage everyone and everything
>My character is apparently a peacenik pussy who wants allies and trade instead of just reaving now
Why? It was so strange coming along a church after my thunderous landing raid only to casually walk around stealing things from the monks, "ooh, you've been caught stealing I'm telling the limp dick northumbrian king and you're going to lose 5 reputation points"

What the fuck happened?
>>
>>375860486

raiding is bad, convert to christ heathen :^)
>>
How much does the wood you used for your boat matter? i went for the speedy spruce one
>>
>>375861307

No damn idea if the Intimidation and cargo space do anything, atleast it seemingly hasn't for me as all loot you get goes to that global resoruce pool normally and nobody has ever commented on my ship being threatening.

Speed might the only damn thing that does anything.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.