[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7

File: Untitled1.png (252KB, 407x386px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled1.png
252KB, 407x386px
Thoughts?
>>
We want a new decent games with Mii, a fusion of The Sims and Animal Crossing, are you reading this Nintendo?
>>
>>375848186
Mobile games.
>>
>>375848186
All shit except Mario Run which is ok
>>
File: neogeopocket.jpg (49KB, 500x424px) Image search: [Google]
neogeopocket.jpg
49KB, 500x424px
>shortly before sega went third party they ported sonic cd to pc and allowed snk to make a sonic game on their handheld

history will repeat itself
>>
>>375848750
sonyponie butthurt, exquisite
>>
File: e9d.jpg (16KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
e9d.jpg
16KB, 600x600px
>>375848750
>>
I want to make many babies with Veronica!
>>
>>375848186
>still no cracked Super Mario Run APK
Is there any hope?
>>
>>375848716
>10 burgers
I like the game
>>
File: unnamed.png (150KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.png
150KB, 300x300px
>>375848186
>>
>>375848186

If this is a list of "best mobile games to play while taking a shit" you're missing one
>>
>>375848186
trash
>>
>Miitomo
shit, failure

>Pokemon GO
"Meh." I open it sometimes when I'm on the streetcar, but that's it.

>Mario
Pretty addictive, actually. I enjoy it.

>FEH
Kind of cool, I struggle to really get into it, though. There's too many units, too much grinding, just general mobage gacha shit.
It's cool that it has the FE combat system (sort of), but the whole grind thing is really offputting.
>>
>>375848186
I want to fuck that Mii girl.
>>
>>375848186
Mario Run is an alright time-passer.

Pokemon GO dies as soon as the novelty wears off.

FE Heroes is an ultra-easy/unbalanced version of FE and banks primarily on waifu art.

Miitomo wasn't something I've looked deep into, so dunno.
>>
Which IP will Nintendo bring to mobile next? How will they do it?
>>
>>375848186
Bunch of trash mobile games. They are better then the normal trash, but still trash.
>>
>>375849426
>shit
Absolutely
>failure
Wrong, it accomplished exactly what it set out to do.
>>
>>375849593
>it accomplished exactly what it set out to do.
Have a bunch of people download it, open it once, then uninstall it?
>>
>miitomo
would care about it but i have no friends
>mario run
yeah i'll be mario running away from this one
>pokemon go
i got bored of genwun years ago, also i never leave the house
>fe: fates
will maybe get into it eventually. it looks fun and i don't mind fire emblem
>>
>>375849556
Animal Crossing, likely as a "cuter" version of Farmville or some other Facebook-styled shit.

Meanwhile a proper Metroid mobileshit with random enemy/room placements would win me over instantly.
>>
They're better as advertisements for the ip than actual games, which, iirc, is exactly what Nintendo said they wanted them to be so good job I guess
>>
>>375848186
What political compass is this
>>
>Pokemon
Nintendo doesnt own Pokemon. They share co-ownership with Game Freak and Creatures, and own a third of The Pokemon Company. Ultimately TPC makes the decisions. Nintendo literally can't force TPC to make a pokemon game. But they do own enough shares of TPC that their vote is really important and can influence TPC. It's the whole reason Iwata couldnt force Game Freak to release BW2 on the 3DS, but he made a clear threat that it better be worth it.
>>
>>375850328
Ok
>>
mobile cancer
>>
File: EvenSeedSign.png (25KB, 730x290px) Image search: [Google]
EvenSeedSign.png
25KB, 730x290px
>>375850658
Sorry about the autism. I just get triggered when people say nintendo owns pokemon.
>>
Mario Run flopped thank fuck. So nintendo won't go full mobile meme
>>
>>375850994
But no one said that
>>
>>375849224
Game Freak released a Pokémon TCG mobile game years ago too, as well as the Pokémon Trozei clone.
>>
>>375851129
While Mario run was labeled disappointing, fire emblem was satisfactory so don't count on them not going full mobile.
>>
>>375851143
Imply then you fucking sperg
>>
>>375851318
>calling me the sperg
lol
no one implied it
>>
>>375851315
They'll only do it with waifu bait franchises with which nintendo only have few.
>>
>>375848186
>Miitomo

Am I the only one that still uses this?

I use it pretty often, I still enjoy it
>>
>>375848186
Is that Kyary the one on the Miitomo logo?
>>
File: chloe.png (116KB, 305x296px) Image search: [Google]
chloe.png
116KB, 305x296px
>>375848186
Only one of those games has my attention, and its one of the easiest to make and profit from. Gatchas. Every other game is a hit or miss, but Mario Run was probably the bigger miss, for how lacking in content it is.
>>
>>375851764
i want to fuck this western loli
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.