[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder that /v/ worshiped Slenderman before he got popular

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: Mr_slender.jpg (77KB, 900x659px) Image search: [Google]
Mr_slender.jpg
77KB, 900x659px
Reminder that /v/ worshiped Slenderman before he got popular
>>
>>375841305

No, /v/ liked before he got stolen from us and made into a joke.
>>
>>375841305
> /v/ worshiped X before it got popular
Fuck off, that never happens
>>
File: man-who-sold-the-world.jpg (7KB, 285x200px) Image search: [Google]
man-who-sold-the-world.jpg
7KB, 285x200px
>>375841305
reddit and normies ruin everything

i cant even say NIGGER here without getting butthurt replies that i dont even know if its ironic meta bait or actual white knighting faggots
>>
>>375842012
t. been here a year.
>>
>>375841305
>Slenderman
>good
Nope
>>
>>375842298
Keep on being a good goyim, goyim.
>>
>>375842341
Tell me 5 times this has happened
>>
>>375841794
Slenderman is literally an SA creation
>>
>>375842579
Slenderman, as mentioned.
Undertale: The Demo got a lot of love, and even the game itself was well-received before the autistic fanbase got into swing.
Souls Series. While still overall popular on /v/, it now has a very vocal group hating on it, that wasn't the case before Dark Souls took off as much as it did
Bioshock series, though that might partially be due to Infinite being so garbage and retroactively tainting the series to a lot of people, rather than purely popularity
Minecraft
>>
>>375843453
Why is your post structured like a poem?
>>
>>375843698
It's a list. Probably should have numbered the entries, but I was already putting way too much effort into a meaningless post.
>>
File: ph2.jpg (211KB, 1024x874px) Image search: [Google]
ph2.jpg
211KB, 1024x874px
>>375841305
Kind of like how Pyramid Head was a frightening symbol of oppression and self-loathing, but fans turned him into a sex symbol?
>>
>>375841305
I remember when the game was first posted here. It got the same reception 5NaF got, except it lasted shorter. Now both games are hated and you see faggots in this very thread trying to pretend they were not ever hyped here.
>>
I always thought the concept of Slender Man was legit scary as fuck. The normies just had to ruin it like they do everything else.

The only project that ever got it right was Marble Hornets.
>>
>>375844482
Wasn't there an actual movie that didn't do great?

Marble Hornets has some cheesy bits, but it's the only thing that got the feeling of it down right with an actual story.
>>
>>375844702
There's 2 movies that I know of. One was Kickstarted and the hype was pretty big for it, and naturally it turned out to be shit.

Then there was the other one which apparently the Marble Hornets crew helped to write, which was almost good but mostly shit. I can't remember the names of either of them.
>>
>>375844124
>Sex symbol
He was always a metaphor for sex

The problem with Pyramid head is he was made into a mascot, which goes against the whole point of his being part of james' mind
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.