[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What vidya will help my sister make friends? She is very shy.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: friends-fingers.jpg (21KB, 630x400px) Image search: [Google]
friends-fingers.jpg
21KB, 630x400px
What vidya will help my sister make friends? She is very shy.
>>
Persona 3
>>
my dick
>>
Twitch will make her feel like she has friends :^)
>>
No but it will help her cope with not having any friends.
>>
>>375838715
A therapist specialized in autism.
It helped me :^3
>>
>>375838715
Some normie shit like Overwatch I guess.

Get her some Rocket League. Fuck yeah, Rocket League.
>>
Anon, it's okay not to have friends.
It's nothing to be embarrassed about.
>>
>>375838715
As in, make friends online and then meeting up with them? Or about dealing with her shyness?
In any case, I don't have a fucking clue. Make a meetup with some of her classmates and let them play some party games like mario kart, that could work.
>>
>>375838715
She's a girl, that's enough
>>
>>375838715
>Woman
>I'M SHY AND HAVE NO FRIENDS
She's a fucking failure, just by existing she has a great advantage in comparison to an average /v/ermin like most of us
>>
>>375838715
Runescape
or WoW if you have money
>>
>>375838715
play games and go out with her if you want her to make friends coz being shy is why nobody likes her. When you got confiedence, people gather around you until the assholes find better things to do or get too lost in their weedsmoking

>>375839242
twitch is the kind of shit where thirsty nerds donate 5 bucks and ask her to show tits
>>
>>375838715

What some other anon said. Give her a camera, put her on twitch and throw a controller at her face. Instant fan club of thirsty virgins praising her to high heaven and she might even make some cash for it.

The only time I give women money is when they're shaking their tits at my face, like how God intended.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.