[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>the sequel is a mobile game

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (98KB, 775x690px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98KB, 775x690px
>the sequel is a mobile game
>>
Tailor is cutest and best.
>>
>>375838456
It makes me sad. I really enjoyed Fantasy Life quite a lot
>>
>>375838456
who are you quoting
>>
File: 1481012616161.png (153KB, 522x477px) Image search: [Google]
1481012616161.png
153KB, 522x477px
>Level 5 reveals that they are working in a new fantasy life.
>Some time later they change it to a shitty japan only mobile game about tossing coins or some shit
>mfw
>>
It wasn't very good anyway
>>
>>375839602
This.

I thought it was going to be a really good game, because everywhere I looked people talked very well of the game. But because I wasn't 100% sold on it I didn't want to buy it full price and to this day I still haven't seen it on sale, so I hacked my 3DS and pirated it.

Turns out its literally grindan: the game.
>>
File: rip.jpg (61KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
rip.jpg
61KB, 640x480px
>the original game was butchered and bastardized into a shitty 3DS game
>>
>>375839821
The japanese and their grinding. I guess it's something the kids like to do. I used to train skills in runescape until the cows came home when I was young. Grinding is okay but it needs substance to make it feel worth doing.
>>
>>375839602

It was very boring, repetitive, and the different classes didn't offer a lot. Only the art style and atmosphere really hit it for me.
>>
game sucked anyways. you just do mmorpg tier quests for characters who cease to be characters beyond the first 5 mins of meeting them. the same quests for most jobs for most tiers. most jobs also share the minigames.
combat was action based but you miss when you clearly hit stuff because your not using a high enough tier of weapons for the area
and worst of all the characters would never shut the fuck up and your mary sue waifu plot device room mate spoiled the plot of every single chapter the day before it. she'd be like ''boy i wish this guy would die lol'' then the next day he dies and you have a bunch of characters saying in 500 badly written puns each how shocking it is he died.

the game had no redeeming qualities at all. everything it set out to do it failed at.
>>
>>375840374
the game was comfy as fuck. I really liked Castele. that's about it. there wasn't even any dying in the game. there was no final boss, even.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.