[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you like Fallout 4?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1718.jpg (69KB, 500x735px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1718.jpg
69KB, 500x735px
Do you like Fallout 4?
>>
File: 1487538901361.jpg (78KB, 583x580px) Image search: [Google]
1487538901361.jpg
78KB, 583x580px
>>375837928
I liked what they did to Power Armors. Everything else was shit.

When will they let Obsidian make a new Fallout?
>>
>>375837928
I think it's alright. The open world is the best there's ever been in a bethesda game in terms of environmental storytelling.
The main storyline however, is complete shit. And what few quests there are, are short and underdeveloped.
The settlement system is.. waaaaay too prevalent as well. If there were only three places for it, it'd be good. However, there's over like, 30 of them in the game.
I hope that Bethesda can implement it better next time.
>>
>>375837928
i hated it.

all of it, every last thing about that game i hate.

i liked fo3 and nv, but fo4 is just cold dog shit on the carpet in comparison.
>>
>>375837928
No, not really. It's like the Brotherhood of Steel where I guess it's nice to have another game in the series, but it misses the point of so much of the original games.
>>
>>375837928
Here’s thing thing about fallout
fo3 was good for its time, but combat sucked
new vegas was a "new game" but it looked exactly the same and there were no innovative new features, fighting things were a chore. plus there were like no open world respawns, making its replayability the worst.

When you first start out in NV there’s no story at all. I’ve never played an RPG like that. There’s nothign to draw you in, and the game is so retarded if you so much as walk in the wrong direction you get raped by a deathclaw, because ObsSHITian is too lazy to design a decently flowing world map so they lock down sections with high-level mobs.

This is why Fallout 4 is the best.

fallout 4 is by far the most enjoyable. they added innovative new features like rad storms, skyscraper networks, settlements, hit markers, respawning enemies (when u compare it to NV its a new feature) and made VATs a lot less cheap. It still is a noob feature, but instead of stopping time it slows time, not by enough in my opinino though .

Power armor is finally as it should be. Its not a gay looking martian suit that looks so flimsy a 9mm bullet could penetrate it. Now i can believe its actual powerful death suit, not the worst cosplay at faggotcon. Plus, in fo4 you can attach jetpack. A fucking jetpack. Enough said, fo4 is the FIRST 3D fallout to have a jetpack.

It’s 2017. fo4 is just a superior, well polished game. I can’t wait for skyrim remastered. Another great game.
>>
>>375839404
Time for beddy-byes Toddler.
>>
>>375839404
>can't wait for skyrim remastered
at least TRY to cover up your copypasta, fag.
>>
>>375837928
>Do you like Fallout 4?- 7 posts and 1 image reply shown.
>liking anything made by bethesda
I wish they would just keep their shitty games to their franchises instead of making shit out of other franchises
When Fallout Tactics is better Fallout game than Fallout 4 - you know you fucked up
>>
>>375837928
Why is that Zaku holding a mini gun
>>
>>375837928
Power Armor was great yet shit at the same time. Actually being an exosuit and feeling powerful was great, making it look incredibly fucking fat looking especially on the limbs is not. Plus weak ass caliber weapons like pipe shit should be bouncing off causing no damage.
>>
>>375840514
This is no Zaku, boy
>>
>>375837928
Fallout 4 is a good game but only if you play it as a loot n shoot with crafting elements. It does those parts pretty damn well. If you play it as an RPG you're going to be super disappointed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A34poZ6paGs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVyjRhSX92E

these two videos are like 90000% accurate of my experience with the game
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.