[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DARK AGES.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: Law frag.jpg (92KB, 480x256px) Image search: [Google]
Law frag.jpg
92KB, 480x256px
DARK AGES.
>>
Is that game any good? Looks so comfy
>>
File: Porte.jpg (61KB, 343x259px) Image search: [Google]
Porte.jpg
61KB, 343x259px
>>375834917
it is very old and the community is loyal - and helpful. Easy mechanics but acquired taste.
>>
>>375835126
I used to play games like that a lot.
The last one being Endless Online which never got out of beta and was filled with trash sadly.
How is the itemshop etc in Dark Ages, I remember looking it over but never bothered with it.
Is it worth getting into or am I just wasting my time?
>>
File: Shinewood dragon.jpg (75KB, 389x251px) Image search: [Google]
Shinewood dragon.jpg
75KB, 389x251px
honestly, stands the test of time - GOAT.
>>
File: Karl.jpg (44KB, 363x232px) Image search: [Google]
Karl.jpg
44KB, 363x232px
>>375835564
Well, one doesn't want to mislead you - here are the basics

5 class system - warrior/monk/priest/wizard/rogue
free to play until 99 (any thing is worth at least, checking out eh?)
heavy community based - world politics/events
if you become a registered member, you are awarded with free kruna (for itemshop)
>>
How's the balancing between classes?
Would a priest be able to solo stuff?
>>
>>375835564
Moreover, it is a community worth building again, the active players are a blast and can be very welcoming in regards to new players and such

you asked about the item shop too - the shop contains usual items, however, on a seasonal basis - it will change out the inventory.
>>
>>375835923
To have a swell measure over all enemies, it is best to have a good team of all classes, but there is opportunity to dual class - if you so choose, which makes for certain other challenges.
>>
>>375835923
Yes, though, after a certain amount of power (HP/MP) any class can solo.

Trust me on one if you can, priest are hardly ever hurting for hunts.
>>
>>375836298
Elaborate please.
How does this game approach dual classes can a player swap between them or does it become a hybrid class, or a whole new class entirely?
>>
>>375836530
a hybrid, you start as one class and once you've hit level 99 - you can either Master as the class that you are or select and start at level 1 under a new class of your choosing. Thus keeping the skills you learned as the other one, and as well as an opportunity to grasp other tasks that are available to each class.
>>
>>375836754
When doing so, is there an obvious beter build? Or is the meta open with everything being viable?
>>
If there is a general interest at all - I recommend a few websites that give a better layout than the official website actually does_

DA-wizard.com (contain info for all classes, etc.)

and a more updated site - however, less glamour - Vorlof.com
>>
>>375836930
There are perks every path that a player might find more appealing than others - like pure skills compared to hybrid classes and so forth.

Also depends on what class you hybrid with - obvious builds are priest/wizard - for heavy magic users.
>>
>>375837013
Alright, thanks.
Will check it out
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.