[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: file.png (165KB, 468x265px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
165KB, 468x265px
why
>>
It's the shooter console.
>>
Floating dpads arent all bad, don't know how ms fucked up so bad.
>>
File: bestprocontroller.png (993KB, 1920x1403px) Image search: [Google]
bestprocontroller.png
993KB, 1920x1403px
So it could always remain the second best controller.
>>
>>375836145
Wii u pro controller has been outdone I'm afraid.
>>
>>375836271
DS4 falls apart, and the Switch controller doesn't have 30 dollars in extra shit to make up for the 70 dorrar price tag. So unless you're talking about xbone idk what it could be.
>>
>>375836145
Don't like the analogue stick placement
>>
>>375834202
It's a lot better than it looks. I find it works great for fighters because the buttons aren't segmented like they are on the dualshock, which makes quarter circle and diagonal inputs a mess. It loses accuracy for platformers which is a real shame but even more shameful is that we don't really have many 2D platformers these days.

It's certainly the main drawback of the controller that is otherwise perfect for emulation but what a drawback it is
>>
>>375836515
Xbone elite probably
>>
>>375836515
>ds4 falls apart
Only the original. Mine hasn't fallen apart and I use it for my ps4 and PC daily
>>
>>375834202
I see no problem
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0G5RrMwupbw
>>
>>375834202
zero thought, much like the rest of it
>>
>>375836604
>I use it for my ps4 and PC daily
Wireless dongle and xbone controller is the best set up for PC gaming.
>>
>>375836515
The Switch controller costing more doesn't magically stop making it the best controller. It has that stupid HD rumble bullshit, and its $10 more than the others. Whether that's worth $10 to you is for you to decide but that's why its priced slightly higher.

Xbone would be the best if not for the clicky Dpad, they finally got the shape right but they still messed that up.
>>
>>375836515
Is your sebum corrosive? My DS4 has lasted years, and looks/operates like brand new.
>>
>>375836602
I'd say thats in Switch Pro "not worth the extra money" tier. But at least with the pro you can have one pro and 3 normal ones for local multiplayer. You have to spend 280 just for the controllers to play MK8D.
>>
>>375836742
i might have to trade up to a bone controller for my steam link. guilty gear is trash with the 360 dpad
>>
>>375836742
>Wireless dongle
I can just connect my xbone controller directly without that official dongle.
>>
>>375836782
It is prohibitively expensive. If you want to playa 4 player game you're looking at 280 dollars.
>>
>>375836145
>digital triggers
>>
I liked it and never had a problem with it.
>>
>>375837018
The PS4 costs $240 (MSRP price for you "i can get it for $40" people) for a 4 player game. What are you trying to do by making the price bigger like that?
>>
>>375837018
>Have to buy three extra controllers if you want to play with four friends
Wow, how outlandish and unusual!

It costs an extra $10 because it has better rumble, again if that's not worth it to you that's fine but it does do something the other controllers don't do.
>>375837270
It doesn't cost that much on any other console because you won't need to buy any extra controllers in the first place, next to nothing but sports games and CoD have splitscreen or local MP.
>>
>>375838136
>because it has better rumble
DUDE
ICE CUBES
ICE
CUUUUUUUUBES
>>
>>375838381
?????????
>>
>>375836742
DS4 is LITERALLY the best controller for PC

touchpad works as a mouse and four extra buttons
>>
>>375834842
Basically this. As far as shooters are concerned, the dpad does its job and made the 360 a near perfect controller. This is why Xbone's controller is the best for using on PC; it has a good dpad and maintains everything else that made the 360 pad an otherwise 10/10 controller
>>
>>375836145
>wireless
>>
>>375836515
>DS4 falls apart
Have had mine for 3 years, still mint but keep meming.
>>
>>375839205
The Dpad is flat-out bad, for any game in any genre. When playing Halo 4 I'd often wind up picking the wrong thing because the Dpad is so inaccurate.
>>
File: file.png (346KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
346KB, 480x270px
>"Here's your controller bro!"
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.