[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone else feel it coming ? DMC5

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: 1465583124556.jpg (9KB, 289x355px)
1465583124556.jpg
9KB, 289x355px
That Feely feel. Somethings going to leak really soon. Screen cap this.
>>
What evidence is there that it's coming again? I know Itsuno's working on something that hasn't been announced, but what else?
>>
>>375832862
Tameme working on 4 new games. DmC2 must be one of them.
>>
is that reuben langdong (someshit like that)?
>>
I want to believe but
>Capcom
It's a fool's hope.
>>
>>375832958
>What evidence is there that it's coming again? I know Itsuno's working on something that hasn't been announced, but what else?

Just a bunch of small shit really.

Vergil's VA saying "They're bringing us back, we can say that right?"
Itsuno saying DMC isn't over.
DMC appearing on Capcom's work pipeline before March 2018.
Access Games not having announced anything since DMC4SE.
Itsuno saying he'll announce his new game this year, and a DMC announcement lining up perfectly with an early 2018 release.

I'm sure there's more I forgot.
>>
>>375833162
>Tameme working on 4 new games. DmC2 must be one of them.

He said there's less than a 10% chance of DmC2 happening in a recent interview.
>>
Resident Evil 7 completely managed to not have a single leak so if DMC5 is happening I bet that will be the same case.
>>
>>375833341
I don't think Capcom are as terrible these days as people make them out to be.
>>
>>375834825

?? Yes it did. The kitchen demo.
>>
I feel it OP. I don't feel that hype feeling I feel it's coming . Those E3 threads last year though broke my heart.
>>
>>375836997
I don't remember anybody finding out that the Kitchen demo was RE7.
>>
What is this "take a screencap" shit I'm seeing everywhere? Some kind of contest /v/ came up with?
>>
>>375837852

T.newfag
>>
>>375837852
>What is this "take a screencap" shit I'm seeing everywhere? Some kind of contest /v/ came up with?

Everyone wants to be the fortune teller with the crystal ball.

With that said: A new Devil May Cry is happening, but it won't be called Devil May Cry 5 and have a pretty different style that will piss /v/ off, screencap this.
>>
>>375837926
>too inept to think of other possibilities.
Nah I just came back from 2 months of Bhutan.

Anyone else care to explain?
>>
>>375838009
> but it won't be called Devil May Cry 5
Devil May Cry /v/
>>
>>375832862
I hope they have the ballz to make a huge turn around on the gameplay exactly for the 4 first games.
DmC2 must get back to its source not fucking DmC
>>
>>375838449
Devil May Cry V(ergil) would be too perfect so it would never happen.
>>
>>375838679
>I hope they have the ballz to make a huge turn around on the gameplay exactly for the 4 first games.
>DmC2 must get back to its source not fucking DmC

What are you even trying to say?
>>
Tameem already confirmed he's only doing mobile and hell blade. Nothing to do with Capcom anymore.

Itsuno is showing off his new game any day now. So if it's not DMC5 then yeah it's dead for another 10 years or permanently.
>>
>>375838720
Venom Dante twist
>>
>>375839552
>Itsuno is showing off his new game any day now.

It's gonna be at E3, I don't see why people think Capcom will make an announcement just a month before the show.
>>
I'm not even sure if I want it at this point. On one hand, it's >crapcom , so they probably won't ever release any game that isn't from the SF, MH or RE series ever again.

ON the other, it's >crapcom, so even if DMC5 comes out it's probably going to be shit. Let's not forget their last "DMC" game.
>>
>>375839937
I want DMC5 because I'm geniunely curious to see what a Itsuno DMC looks like post DmC and post Bayonetta/Platinum.

Been fucking 10 years. Dude says he has "some new ideas" and I want to see what a decade worth of cooking will contain.
>>
>>375839814

While this.

I'm watching the fuck out of Southworths twitter. He loves to spill beans.
>>
>>375842163
>I'm watching the fuck out of Southworths twitter. He loves to spill beans.

If that teasing last year was for nought he is seriously a giant fucking asshole.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.