[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which one did you prefer? I remember someone saying once that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 8

File: ZeldaOracleOf.jpg (112KB, 586x330px) Image search: [Google]
ZeldaOracleOf.jpg
112KB, 586x330px
Which one did you prefer? I remember someone saying once that Ages had the more difficult puzzles, but Seasons had tougher enemies in general. Is that the case for you?
>>
seasons > ages

just because of best girl
>>
>>375827106
>Implying whatever I answer isn't just to spark up conversation about Zelda to steer it to new Zelda, to steer it to switch
>Implying this isn't a paid-for post
>Implying
>Imp
>I

Nintendo found /v/, and it was good!
>>
>>375827106
>I remember someone saying once that Ages had the more difficult puzzles, but Seasons had tougher enemies in general
pretty much yeah. Ages dungeons are more about figuring out how to get through it while Seasons is more about avoiding damage and trying not to get lost.
Seasons>Ages
>>
Seasons. But Ages is also good
>>
Ages had better characters
Seasons had better gameplay mechanics

It's a mixed bag
>>
>>375827106
Seasons doesn't have Rolling Ridge, so Seasons.
>>
>>375827106
Secrets was clearly the superior title, let me guess, none of you fags played it? Lol.
>>
>>375827106
Ages because that was my first
>>
>>375828298
Actually i'm asking because I'm replaying them on my old phone while my new one's getting fixed.
>>
>>375827106
I prefer Ages because I'm a puzzlefag and Veran > Onox.
>>
>Zelda enemies
>Tough

That said Ages' final boss was more of a cunt than Seasons.

Onyx was sort of a punk bitch, really, for a final boss.
>>
I prefer Seasons because i feel like it's better paced than Ages & the bosses are a bit better.
Also the Mermaid suit can go fuck itself.
>>
>>375827106
Ages, but I can acknowledge that Seasons is more straightforward and "comfy".
>>
>>375833369
I liked Ages' map much better. Even though the maps aren't that different in size, because the Past and Present have more character they make the game feel much bigger than it admittedly is.

Also because Subrosia is pretty lame.
>>
Seasons had the better overworld and Ages had better dungeons. I like Ages better overall, but fuck the Goron mini games.
>>
>>375827106
I think I liked Ages more.
>>
File: Veran.png (366KB, 527x843px) Image search: [Google]
Veran.png
366KB, 527x843px
>>375827106
i like both but probably Ages
>>
Ages is tougher but a worse game.

Seasons is easier but better.
>>
>>375827106
Ages is the better game for the first playthrough.
Seasons is more fun on consecutive playthroughs. You get cooler Items and it doesn't feel like the game constantly wastes your time for the plot and needs you to go to one side of the map, watch a cutscene and then have to go to the opposite side in order to progress.
Also Subrosia is fucking cool as shit.
also no fucking crescent island
>>
>>375827106
Seasons, because timetravel or light/darkworld has been done before.
>>
Seasons. Because I was gifted it and it was the perfect game to play after Link's awakening
>>
Ages had better overworld puzzles (I love time mechanics) but Seasons had better everything else.
>>
>>375830253
The way theyre set up, you actually want to play the prefered game SECOND since itll become a sequel to the first game you play with extra story and better items to unlock.

Id recomend Ages, then Seasons.
>>
>>375830972
That final form was a pain in the ass as a kid though. I had a lot more trouble with the jump slashes than anything in the Ages fight
>>
>>375837873
I'd say do both pre and post of each other desu
>>
>>375827106
I liked both games but ages was ruined with that annoying goron dancing game.
>>
I enjoyed seasons more.
>>
>>375827106
>Seasons had tougher enemies in general
Not really
Ages was harder in pretty much every way, and had a less generic plot
That said, Seasons had the better items by a fucking mile
>>
>>375828298
>Impa
At least we came to an agreement on this field, Oracles has the best Impa
>>
I prefer Seasons because that was the first one I played

Doesn't make it any better than Ages, but I think both are great. Good memories of playing them.
>>
>>375827106
Ages is harder, but not as much fun. It's got a lot of tedium whereas Seasons has some great items and dungeons.

Nothing is more annoying than that fucking Subrosan dance though.
>>
File: goron.jpg (272KB, 1070x740px) Image search: [Google]
goron.jpg
272KB, 1070x740px
>>375841318
>Nothing is more annoying than that fucking Subrosan dance though
You sure about that, pal?
>>
File: 38287345865.png (37KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
38287345865.png
37KB, 200x200px
>>375842170
Oh god I think I had blocked that out to protect myself.
>>
File: Veran.png (87KB, 200x320px) Image search: [Google]
Veran.png
87KB, 200x320px
>>375828280
>just because of best girl
Then you should have picked Ages.
>>
>>375827106
The map changing in four different ways was a lot more interesting than the map changing in just two different ways. Even if the difference between the past and present in ages is larger than that of the individual seasons of seasons.
>>
>>375828298
Tfw you will never be this paranoid, retarded, or capable of crafting bait.

You've earned this (You). Don't spend it all in one place.
>>
File: Possessed_Nayru.png (204KB, 384x686px) Image search: [Google]
Possessed_Nayru.png
204KB, 384x686px
>>375842567
I certainly liked Veran over Onox.
Onox just didn't do much
>>
>>375828298
I don't care how many unique visitors come here, I refuse to believe that any company as big as Nintendo is willing to risk associating themselves in any way with this place.
Three letter government agencies monitoring it, sure. Small time devs desperately vying for attention, I've seen it. Celebrities engaging in a bit of anonymous edgy fun, maybe. But a sinister covert marketing campaign relying on shitposting about twenty year old relatively forgotten games on a big scary controversial website? Doubt it. Especially with a company as out of touch as Nintendo.
>>
Zelda Oracles
Remade, using BotW's engine, fully in 3D.
This time with Faroe actually getting her own game added to the mix.

A shame the games were never popular for such a treatment. And the Capcom involvement would make it even less profitable.
>>
>>375827106
Ages is better, the puzzles is breath of fresh air compared to the action focused Seasons which Link's Awakening had
>>
File: 1487073815804.jpg (39KB, 550x383px) Image search: [Google]
1487073815804.jpg
39KB, 550x383px
>>375827106
Well OoA did have Jabu Jabu's Belly after all.I remember needing to need situational awareness and use my memory more often in Ages, because you have to keep track of what happens in the past/present.
Always felt that seasons was more action oriented than Ages. Overall I think that Season is better because its high are as high but it has far higher lows as well.
>>
I prefer Seasons because Rod of Seasons is the best Zelda item ever. It was amazing to experience the same area in four different states, and I think it's still amazing now. There's also something about Holodrum that I think is much more charming than Labrynna, but I can't quite put my finger on it. Besides that it's way easier to get around.

Also Subrosia
>>
Seasons, if only because I remember Skull Dungeon, Jabu Jabu's Belly, and Mermaid's Cave being fucking garbage.
>>
File: 1411867955824.jpg (17KB, 477x314px) Image search: [Google]
1411867955824.jpg
17KB, 477x314px
>>375828298
>>
When will we get the next 2D Zelda?
>>
>>375838784
I'll admit I savescummed it this time around.
>>
only ever played ages

never finished it though
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.