[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who was in the wrong here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: yusuke and futaba.png (282KB, 708x342px) Image search: [Google]
yusuke and futaba.png
282KB, 708x342px
Who was in the wrong here?
>>
An austist and a shut in, it's like they were made for each other.
>>
Both, Hifumi best girl.
>>
File: yusuke bullying futaba.gif (2MB, 350x280px) Image search: [Google]
yusuke bullying futaba.gif
2MB, 350x280px
yusuke is a bully!
>>
>>375819547
>shipping off party members with each other in a persona game

You know just because you're pairing them off in your mind won't make your waifu any more canon girl nor the girl you're pairing off any less of a threat.
>>
>>375820164
>Kanji's defining trait is his Naoto lust
>he is forever alone because Persona is a harem sim
>>
>>375820047

Why are they Japanese? They sound American in game.
>>
>>375820727
those are their japanese voice actors
>>
>>375819474
Inari was wrong.
>>
Oracle, I said-
>>
File: Capture.png (138KB, 838x183px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
138KB, 838x183px
>>375819474
Neither, these two are fucking perfect together. The game really should've made more regular character interactions with each other, the amount we got was disappointing as fuck. If the inevitable enhanced version does not add a metric fuckton more I am going to jihad atlus.

>thought yusuke was just making mouse puns at first because he found them funny
>but later he addresses futaba specifically while repeating them to piss her off
fucking gold

>>375819578
Can you fuck off already you pathetic hifumifag? Not enough shitting makoto threads you need to come here as well? Face it hifumi is boring as fuck and it was for the best that she did not make it into the main cast. It is made even better that fucking spergs like you get pissed off by it.
>>
is he our guy?
>>
>>375820780

>japanese voice actors

Weebshit you mean.
>>
>>375821265
They are Japanese, they can't be weebs.
>>
>>375821019
But doesn't that mean he was doing it on purpose if he was waiting for her reaction to his puns?
>>
>>375820727
Could this be the dumbest question of all time?
>>
>>375820727
>>375821265
We may have found the lowest IQ poster in the history of /v/
>>
>>375819474
I dunno, I just know I wanna take care of them both.
>>
>>375820727
are you actually an imbecile
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.