[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck was Riot thinking during this update?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3339.jpg (228KB, 1215x717px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3339.jpg
228KB, 1215x717px
What the fuck was Riot thinking during this update?
>>
>>375818737
What was Riot thinking when they decided to make the same formulaic champions over and over again after season 1?
>>
>>375818737
>Riot
>thinking
Why do you even still play League of Shit? Everyone with half a brain quit after the Chinese took over.
>>
>>375818737
>Let's drop all pretense that Tanks are useful outside of being CC bots
>>
>>375818737
what was riot thinking when they decided to steal dota verbatim and market it as something not dota?
>>
>>375818737
there's no fucking point playing this game, it lacks everything that could potentially make it good
>bad champion design
>weak lore written by ANTHONY FUCKING BURCH
>ugly visuals all over the shop
>company is heavily infested with SJWs
>game is grind-or-pay to win
>bad balance
>fucking awful community

If you haven't quit yet, get it over with, you'll enjoy life so much more afterwards.
>>
>Game is basically a meta for tanks

>I know! Let's have an update that buffs older tanks and nerf tank killing items!
>>
File: 1493494416708.jpg (65KB, 636x622px) Image search: [Google]
1493494416708.jpg
65KB, 636x622px
>>375818915
This. Its fine to play it if you think its fun, and sure it has a large userbase so you never have to worry about just dropping in and finding a game, but if you honestly expect any kind of quality or reasoning from Riot at this point you are a special kind of stupid. Get help.
>>
>>375819108
oh and i forgot
>cookie cutter builds that involve little to no player choice, removing the whole point of having builds in the first place (roleplaying) because Riot actively tries to stamp out alternate builds, and removes AP/AD scaling from champions' kits

the entire item system might as well be a static progression, since the only thing it ends up doing is forcing the player to look up a third party website
>>
>>375819195
>Meta for tanks

Wrong, it's an Assassin/Ranged Carry meta, with tanks as the roadstop to make sure nobody else is strong.
>>
>>375819195
They're fucking TANKS their whole purpose is to be unkillable. This update lowered the damage some of them can dish out, and raised the tankiness.
>>
>>375819391
>Ranged Carry meta

Lol you really think the game is fit for ADC's right now?
>>
>>375818737
maybe something along the lines of
>this game is garbage who gives a shit anymore? these retarded kids will play whatever we throw at them . Isnt is just hilarious how these faggots complain and complain but we could just straight up call them names and they would still log in every single day?
something like that i guess
>>
>>375819618
This
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.