[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Super

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Super___.jpg (7KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
Super___.jpg
7KB, 300x168px
Super
>>
succ
>>
>Finally get around to playing this
>Just want to shoot some guys in slow motion
>lol plot
Why
>>
Super Hot is an interesting concept totally hamstrung by the fact that the bullets move way too fucking slowly.

You've got the game set up in such a way that stopping time is automatic. The player has every opportunity to see the enemy lining up their shots and to position themselves so that they miss. That's the whole foundation of the gameplay; capturing a sense of "total situational awareness" by reducing the amount of reliance on reflexes.

But then bullets fly, in "real-time", at roughly the speed of a gently tossed baseball. Which makes actual combat a chore, because the player's ability to hit ENEMIES when they have a perfect shot lined up basically zero, because the bullet flies so slowly the enemy just moves out of the way.

It also makes the replay feature stupid as fuck; what would be a really cool real-time replay of an intense gunfight with the player operating in full Action Movie Hero mode looks lifeless and stupid because he's throwing paper airplanes at enemies that explode a half-second later when they gently tap them.
>>
File: gtaradio.gif (896KB, 650x365px) Image search: [Google]
gtaradio.gif
896KB, 650x365px
reminds me of
>>
>>375817180
Crap
>>
There's a version of this game that changes everybody to blacks, to jews, to muslims and even mexicans. It's racist as hell but it's fiction
>>
HAI DOUMO
>>
>>375819869
Do you have a link? I have yet to play the game and it can onlly make it better
>>
>>375820083
I don't I can't remember if it was Stormfront or the clan that had the game for download.
>>
>>375818891
No, but then it'd be too challenging for the mainstream and they wouldn't make as much money. Don't you know that's what game development is all about?
>>
>>375817180
This game blows
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.