[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will there ever be story DLC for GTA V?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: Grand_Theft_Auto_V_Logo.png (85KB, 674x515px) Image search: [Google]
Grand_Theft_Auto_V_Logo.png
85KB, 674x515px
Will there ever be story DLC for GTA V?
>>
GTA V sucks.
>>
no it 100% wont happen. just like valve wont make another singleplayer game. gtao makes them all the money they need. game companies do whatever makes them money
>>
>>375816848
Same thing as asking will there ever be half life 3?
>>
>>375816959
releasing a story dlc would have made them a shitload of money, you retarded monkey. the reason they won't do it is because they know their game is unstable and will crash. that's why heists took so long to release, because they couldn't get them to fucking work.
>>
>>375816905
The story sucked, everything else was okay
>>
Stop asking. 6 times in 2 days. I see you wised up and changed the image this time.
>>
>>375817598
It's funny how it's always the retards who are so quick to call other people retarded in the first place.
>>
How many times will OP post this same question?
>>
File: 1481820846877.jpg (82KB, 558x570px) Image search: [Google]
1481820846877.jpg
82KB, 558x570px
I just want new Stunt Race tracks.

Are there new Stunt Race tracks yet?
>>
>>375818650
why am i a retard? can't handle the truth about rockstar? you think getting months and months of terrible PR for holding back heists was all part of the plan?
>>
>>375817598
>the reason they won't do it is because they know their game is unstable and will crash
Im quite sure the reason they dont make story DLC its because it requires a ton of investment time and money to create, and they can already get that kind of money from selling hats and skins to retards online

If you could invest 10 dollars to get 20 dollars next year, or invest 1 dollar to get 10 dollars next week what one would you choose?
>>
>>375819158
you do realize what series we're talking about here, right? you realize that this is the most famous video game in the world? they could simply get microsoft or sony to pay for the DLC like they did with GTA IV, for temporary exclusive rights. microsoft footed the bill on both those DLCs so Xbox could get them earlier. they could do something like that, or they could take a few million of the billions they made and do it themsleves. finances are not an excuse in this situation. they know full well that making GTA V that big was a mistake.
>>
Yeah im sure they will announce dlc 4 years later.
>>
>>375819158
This is Rockstar we're talking about not some Indie dev.

I know Rockstar has the whole shark card meme going on but they actually (like most game developer) actually want to make games, and don't want to sit around collecting money all day.

The only point you have is it taking a lot of time, and knowing Rockstar they're probably working on other games at the moment.
>>
File: .jpg (237KB, 750x368px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
237KB, 750x368px
>>375819552
>finances are not an excuse in this situation
Its like you dont know how money works anon, its not about how much money we could get in a couple of years, its about how much money we can get tomorrow.

Its like you dont know how investors and members of the board work, they dont give a fuck about some sad neets wanting a single player DLC, they do give fuck about how many retards are giving them a ton of money by just selling them cosmetic DLC
>>
>>375819707
But that's the only thing they do today. And after Benzie left, that is the entire thing they did.

Rockstar now isn't the same Rockstar back then. There's not a single game was produced since 2013 other than RDR 2 which was only announced recently.
>>
>>375816848
holy shit you literally made this thread 3 hours ago fuck off
>>
>>375820025
He made it 5 times yesterday too. Hes autism
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.