[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Oneyplays and Supermega

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: hqdefault.jpg (47KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
47KB, 480x360px
Are they /ourguys/?
>>
>>375815587
yes, have you not seen the dingdong threads?
>>
>>375817073
No, got some links?
>>
>>375815587
I hate Supermega and their dudebro humor.
>>
Oneyplays has not been funny since Dingdong and Julian were brought on, not a single video they've ever done has been remotely funny.
That being said, not video games, kill yourself OP.
>>
>>375817245
I like Matt, especialyl as a guest with the Oney crew, he deos a good job keeping them talking about fun stuff and not getting sidetracked.

It's Ryan I can't stand he clearly doesn't give a fuck or even attempt at trying and just plays it off as HEH ANYONE WHO CARES ABOUT THAT STUFF IS STUPID LOL

also honestly I'm starting to get sick of DingDong doing nothing but bitching and moaning each video then mocking the fanbase because he thinks that if he makes fun of people for making fun of how shitty they are being that makes it ok.
>>
>>375815587
So does he still animate?
>>
>>375817495
3 long years
>>
>>375817495
he spent ages making Hellbenders with zach then it got canned because they're retarded and didn't want to lose rights to it. there's a leaked video of it on youtube somewhere that zach was trying to get taken down. it's like 15 minutes long and i personally think it's okay but feels weird length for newgrounds animators to something that professionally lengthed.
>>
>>375817667
>then it got canned because they're retarded and didn't want to lose rights to it.
explain further
>>
>>375817950
He's wrong. They wanted to do it with a network, but the network wanted it to go in a different direction
>>
>>375815587
Matt and Ryan are much better on their own.
Matt talks too much when he's a guest and Ryan does nothing because he cannot keep up.

The pair on their own are very chill.

Chris, Dingdong and Julian are legends. Anyone who thinks they are just another funny scream letsplay channel just do not get it.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.