[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*blocks your spawn*

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 43.jpg (233KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
43.jpg
233KB, 650x366px
*blocks your spawn*
>>
File: Plane.jpg (40KB, 429x288px) Image search: [Google]
Plane.jpg
40KB, 429x288px
>>375814008
The Glaz buff annoys me more than jager spawn killing. Especially when you tell your teammates they have a Glaz and they all keep running around like idiots in his vision and die and leaving you 1v5
>>
>>375814832
My vision sucks, so I love the fact that Glaz gets thermal vision. I can't stand dying to enemies that are peaking me through a tiny kill hole through multiple walls in a dark corner, shit just feels brutally unfair.
>>
>>375814916
>My vision sucks
Get glasses dickface. The thermal vision is brutally unfair. He can kill you from 100km away if your toe is sticking around the corner. it's just too visible at the moment.
>>
File: chanka.jpg (30KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
chanka.jpg
30KB, 480x480px
>>375814832
>me
>''guys they have Glaz on the north side dont peek''
>Asshole teammate tries to peek window anyway
>Dies
>''WTF HACKER REPORTED''
>>
>>375815086
I'd be fine without it if the maps were evenly lit, but as is it's some total bullshit not being able to see a peeker and then getting killed by them. I had a round were me and a teammate got dropped instantly by some random Jager that neither of us could even see despite me scoping in on the exact window he was peeking from.

I also really hate the whole way the game handles lighting transitions when looking outside from the inside and vice verse. Also not huge into the damage model either
>>
>>375815808
you should always look for broken barricaded windows right away and warn the team and tag where. If you´re glaz just pop that motherfucker right open so he cant just shoot through the small hole in the barricade and has to expose himself entirely if he peeks.
>>
>>375816252
It was too dark to tell if the barricade was down or not, plus I couldn't see anything beyond it while the enemy could see us easy as fuck.

I agree with you, but there's some situations that are just fucked for attackers.
>>
>>375816748
Might be. If no one watches the windows at spawn its easy prey for jager. But if you see it on time and warn the team it becomes jager vs multiple people watching the window. it becomes a double edged sword for defenders. Either jager gets fucked or he manages to get one of you.
>>
>>375814832
If they make Glaz's infrared zone smaller and nerf his rifle a bit it'd be fine as is. Like, just make it so that a small circle around the center of his scope actually has infrared and then give his rifle some noteworthy kick and he'll be solid.
>>
>>375817351
I don´t even know why he needed a buff in the firstplace. When their are people in the game like Castle and kapkan which are practically useless
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.