[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PoE lore thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: header.jpg (54KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
54KB, 460x215px
I finished Path Of Exile up to merci (currently in Sarn) and there are some things I didn't understand about the game lore. Maybe you can shed some light (I won't use spoiler tag because this whole thread is spoilers so just stop reading if you haven't finished yet):

1. Is 'Kitava' and the beast that Malachai was merging with in act 4 the same thing? If you play Marauder there are hints, but I though Kitava was a really ancient god so how come Malachi had power over it?
2. Did Malachai created the beast, or just penetrated and took control over it? If the later option, who created it?
3. Was Kitava related to the catalyst of Vaal? what really happened there?
4. What do you think Malachai's plan was with the rapture device? Originally he wanted to sacrifice Lady Dialla to destroy the beast, but he then somehow used it without her. Did he really mean to destroy the beast, and after he failed and only penetrated was corrupted by it, or was his plan all along was to take over it?

What do you think?
>>
it's a diablo clone lmao just loot
>>
The Beast is the source of thaumaturgy and precedes even the Vaal
>>
>>375810191
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEWoX0CHSdI
this goes beyond malachai and kitava, but eventually explains a lot.
>>
>>375810191
>caring about the fucking honolulu ugga chugga lore
I think you're retarded
>>
>Game is fun if you don't use summon raging skull!
>>
Tbh PoE lore is pretty shit and uninspired
>>
>>375810412
so virtue gems are coming from the Beast / Kitava? does it mean gems are evil by nature?

I viewed them as something magical that can potentially corrupt, but not necessarily evil by definition.
>>
>>375810191

> Path of ES/CI.
>>
>>375810191
>no
>latter
>it precedes it
>cataclysm
>>
>>375810449
great vid, thanks.
>>
>>375810191
>Is 'Kitava' and the beast that Malachai was merging with in act 4 the same thing? If you play Marauder there are hints, but I though Kitava was a really ancient god so how come Malachi had power over it?
I think the canoeniggers just confused the beast with their evil god, so whenever they're talking about kitava taking a dump in all of their beds or whatever during their wraeclast visit they're talking about the beast
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.