[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Defends literal garbage like Gone Homo and Dear Esther Why

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: arlo walking sims.jpg (183KB, 1543x839px) Image search: [Google]
arlo walking sims.jpg
183KB, 1543x839px
>Defends literal garbage like Gone Homo and Dear Esther

Why do people defend this puppetfag?
>>
Hes a turbo nintendo fag so of course /v/ adores him
Atleast he is not beard gamer who put star fox zeto in his game of the year list
>>
>>375808353
>ecelebs
bruuuuuuh
Get out
>>
>>375808353
He has a good opinion every now and then, but I've grown tired of his presentation. I get it, he's got huge anxiety issues and hides behind a puppet, I'd rather just see the guy's face.
>>
>>375808353
There's nothing wrong with walking simulators. It's not a genre that I'm interested in, but its existence doesn't hurt me. Rather the devs be frank than try to add some crappy gameplay to trick people into buying their now-certified-real-games.

>>375809924
>I'd rather just see the guy's face
are you gay or something
>>
>>375808353
His only charm is the puppet which isn't really that original and almost every youtuber thinks that for some reason they have the skill or insight to look at and analyze games despite their only skill being playing video games

/v/ will defend him or hate him because you can only be on 1 side on this board
>>
File: another-code-two-memories-ds-_.jpg (72KB, 711x800px) Image search: [Google]
another-code-two-memories-ds-_.jpg
72KB, 711x800px
>>375810372
>Rather the devs be frank than try to add some crappy gameplay to trick people into buying their now-certified-real-games.

Like puzzles? Going through a spooky house finding fragments to piece together what happened used to be just one part of completely legitimate video games.
>>
>>375808353
I don't, I've always thought this faggot was embarrassing since I saw him in my recommendations.

Seriously fucking cookie monster telling me about why Color Splash is great and why the term "walking simulator" is gamist? Why would I ever want to watch that?
>>
>>375810636
Puzzle games are still being made, though? Talos Principle, that Witness or whatever game. Would you really enjoy Gone Homo if there were some cookie cutter puzzles all over the place which you'd have to solve to find out the Mysterof of the Lesbians?
>>
Stanley Parable was the only good walking sim, call me what you want.
>>
>>375810726
It'd still be a shitty runaway teen love story that was played out back in the 50's, but at least it would have some gameplay to show for it.
>>
>>375810818
But why? It's not a game for you. This way, it's even easier to ignore it since you know it's not the kind of game you'd enjoy.
>>
>>375808353
stupid mop is a whiny storyfag thats bad at video games
>>
>>375808353
No, he didn't defend those 2 games you fuckin' liar
>>
>>375808353
It's a really dumb term so he's probably right, without watching.
>>
>Caring about some literally who
>>
>>375808353
All e-celebs are cancer. Quarantine board when?
>>
>>375808353
I would give anything for an hour with that piece of shit puppet. I want to mangle it beyond recognition and mail it back to the fat faggot that makes these awful videos.
>>
>>375809924
>I'd rather just see the guy's face.
Then he'd be just like every other retard shitting out their opinions on youtube. The puppet rakes in the views from children (adult) that are desperate for nintendo news. I can't stand this asshole, but he found a very efficient and easy way to bring in the clicks.
>>
>>375809924
the puppet is literally the only good part about him, he's quite good with it
the content is pure garbage though
keeps shilling switch even though nothing he said in his good expectations video came true while some things did in his bad expectations video
>>
>>375808353

I regularly play VN type shit and I can't stand most walking simulators. Mostly because the genre has a certain vibe of pretentiousness that reeks of "Really makes you think" stuff. They feel they need to fall into the video games are art meme. This is why The Stanley Parable is the only good game in the genre because it doesn't take itself seriously and has an in game reason to use the gameplay type.
>>
Honestly it's probably just autistic Paper Mario fans.
>>
>>375808353
>constatly shills switch
is he /ourmuppet/?
>>
>>375810636
I know you're tryign to talk shit about Gone Home, but if you actually ever played the game you'd know that game actually does have puzzles even if the steam page doesn't label them as such. They're just straight forward and not really given any kind of frame cut or clear way of separating them from your natural interactions with the enviornment, and not labeling them as such is clearly meant to make the game sound more accessible even if it is a lie.
>>
>shitting on some guy with blatant autism
same old /v/
>>
File: 1493179144349.jpg (6KB, 196x204px) Image search: [Google]
1493179144349.jpg
6KB, 196x204px
>starts thread talking about and giving attention to a specific attention whore he doesn't like
you're the problem with 4chan
>>
>>375808353
I watched the video, he makes good points but he isn't defending any particular game, he's saying that walking simulator is a shitty name for the genre and prefers "first person exploration". I'm down for that but the memes have spread too much for any real change to happen.
>>
File: a real human.png (1017KB, 863x611px) Image search: [Google]
a real human.png
1017KB, 863x611px
>he watches puppets
>he doesn't watch a real educated man discuss his opinions on video games
>>
"Walking simulator" sounds funny and describes most of the games that fall under the category. "First Person Exploration" should be reserved for games that actually have exploration in them and aren't limited to a single room or a single thin road.
The Vanishing of Ethan Carter could be considered an exploration game, meanwhile something like Gone Homo is a walking simulator through and through.
>>
>>375815338
>us /v/edditors am i right?!
fuck the faggot that makes these
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.