[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

dose anyone else feel they've outgrown nintendo games?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: 2759200-nintendo-logo.jpg (94KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
2759200-nintendo-logo.jpg
94KB, 1280x720px
dose anyone else feel they've outgrown nintendo games?
>>
>>375800837
Outgrown? No.
Getting tired of their bullshit? Yes.
>>
no, but I did outgrow Playstation games
>>
>>375800837
Yeah, Pokemon. Once I learned about iv's and ev's and the meta it got really boring. Pokemon is supposed to be this great world where you have to train to be the very best. Then it gets fucked over by neckbeards grinding the same safari for 5 hours or hatching 200+ eggs to get the right Pokemon.
>>
Nah nintendo still makes fun games
>>
>>375800837
No, most people grow out of COD#69 and turn to Nintendo.
>>
>>375800837
The games? Not really.

Their business antics? Absolutely. I'm just mad that tactics like artificial shortages do a good job of driving up demand.
>>
>>375801058
I was really let down by how casualized Pokémon sun/moon was and don't have hopes for the series getting any better. But I was mainly talking about their first party content not other developers games

>>375800974
I don't mind PS games because for casual stuff like Uncharted there's games like Bloodborne you can invest some proper time into but most if not all of Nintendo games are all super casual friendly and it's not fun anymore please zero challenge games all the time.

For example I already played Mario kart on my wiiu and GT looks far more appealing to me since I already played MK and I know I'll be terrible at GT but over time I can learn to get better at the game because the skill ceiling for sims is higher thus I get more enjoyement. I' starting to undersand the bing bing wahoo meme now, Nintendo games are straight up boring to me now
>>
>>375801282
have you never played GT before or something? As it's bizarre to imply mariokart is more of the same but to gloss over that fact with GT.
>>
>>375801640
Yeah GT3, haven't touched the series since then. I don't think it's the same at all, your can pretty much become a Mario kart pro within a day because the game is ez pz
>>
Shut up mom! I'm not a kid anymore! I'm 12 and i only play ADULT games. I've outgrown kiddy shit.
>>
>>375801757
people don't play mariokart to stroke their e-peen over their mad skills, they play it for fun with some friends
>>
>there are people who still trust Nintendo after the Wii U scam
>>
>>375801824
>that 1 anon is still posting this every day
don't you have your own thread to take care of?
>>
Yes. Mario and Zelda are fun and all but you can only save Peach and save Hyrule so many times
>>
>>375801967
What?
>>
>>375802165
>he plays videogames for the plot
>>
>>375800837
It started with Nintendo, but i feel I'm outgrowing games altogether. Haven't even touched a game in 2 months.
>>
File: grübelchen.png (400KB, 450x720px) Image search: [Google]
grübelchen.png
400KB, 450x720px
The market audience is 30 something. I don't think so.
>>
>>375800837
I did when I was twelve, then, I grew up and started playing Nintendo games again.
>>
Speaking about Nintendo, apparently that one Mario x Rabbids RPG game crossover has been confirmed
>>
File: 1493758171319.jpg (453KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1493758171319.jpg
453KB, 2000x2000px
Sony makes the best games nigga
>>
>>375800837
I out grew movies games from Sony tho.

Nintendo games plot are trash but the gameplay entertainment value makes up for it
>>
>>375804138
>Sony makes the best games nigga
>only 1/4 is exclusives
>2 of those 4 are objectively boring
HA
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.