[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you still having fun playing Overwatch?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: thumb-1920-681159.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
thumb-1920-681159.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
Are you still having fun playing Overwatch?
>>
>>375800468
No.
>>
>>375800468
Only in customs.
>>
only for boxes in arcade
>>
>>375800468

No

half the maps are so awful they should just be scrapped
the other half are barely tolerable
FOV is excessively low to pander to casuals

character balance is meh, but its the first two things that kill the game for me

also, the fact that there's no scoreboard for kills or medals or whatever, because muh ego
>>
I exclusively play in Mystery Heroes so I get the chance to play a variety of heroes in a single match, that's where I'm getting my fun from the game.
>>
>having fun
>playing overwatch
pick one.
>>
>>375800995
this, mystery heroes all the time so I don't get vexed when my team are a bunch of hanzo and genji shitters hardlocked and autistic. If I lose in mystery heroes its just how it is.
I stay away from comp, I cat be fucked with it, just do placement matches
I only play the game when I am drunk tbqh.
>>
>>375800468
No because class and character based shooters are all cancer.
>>
honestly no not really
>>
>>375800468
hell no
my dumbass autistic friend keeps trying to get me to play with him too
>>
>>375800825
You forgot the fact that you can't even check your goddamn ping, and this is on purpose.
>>
>>375801291
yes you can actually but you have to enable it in the options
>>
When will Roadhog get the damage her he deserves?
>Be literally any 200 HP hero
>Perfectly fine behind a wall with my teammates
>Roadhog flanks alone and one shots me
>Bait hook in the middle of a team fight
>Roadhog right clicks and one shots me
>Bait hook in the middle of a team fight
>He left clicks and leaves me crippled if I was lucky enough to have full HP when he shot me
>Bait hook again
>He ults and pins me in some corner and kills me

600 HP with the biggest self heal in the game and two (2) different ways guaranteed to one shot most of the cast. He doesn't need that much damage. His hook should be used to pull enemies into his team so they can all kill the target. Why the fuck is he allowed to do so much damage? The only downside to him is he's an ult battery for the other team. Good thing his hook can't instantly shut down most ultim- oh.
>>
>>375800468
Its a great game to play with friends against friends just like any other competitive game with emphasis on teamwork. Playing it solo isnt fun at all, its an an awful experience at best.

That being said, I am not having fun because I dont have any friends.
>>
I never had fun with that shit.
>>
No, and I haven't for some months now. If reddit made a shooter, it would be overwatch.

>oh BTW silly boys, we just wanted to release this comic so you all know for certain that this character us GAY
>also check out how futuristic and developed this African city is, ps that's where the kid genius comes from because that's like such a more sensitive and worldly culture appropriate view!
>here's some pve that no one wanted!
>lol who are we kidding, we make our money from hearth stone.
>>
I stopped playing ranked and do QP now and enjoy the game much more.
>>
>>375800468
Nope. I do my weekly free chest thing and fap to Mercy and thats about it.
>>
>>375801549
Just dodge his hook, anon. He's got a shotgun, use range.
>>
>>375800468
Yes. The trick is to never touch ranked.
>>
I've uninstalled it from my life.
I'm free at last.
>>
>Enjoy overwatch for a few months
>no new game modes, just some event ctf shit using the same maps
>only three heroes released since the release of the game
>Everything that made the game fun has been nerfed
>Skin galore for 3k credits
>Event-only boxes
>Same old stuff for months and counting
I gave up on the game and I spent a lot of time playing Dota 2, mind you, it was the same map for more than a year, but the heroes is what made it fun, now it suffers from the same disease overwatch has.

I think I'm going to move back to single player games, these normie online games are just not worth the money.
>>
>>>/vg/
>>>/vg/
>>>/vg/
>>>/vg/
>>>/vg/
>>>/vg/
>>>/vg/
>>
>>375801549
he is a 600 hp reaper that has cc
>>
My fun in Overwatch is pretty closely tied to my friends' enjoyment. They no longer enjoy it as much, and so by extension neither do I. I also dislike that the patches keep adding crutches like no more JR self-damage or Mercy's invuln.

Still get the occasional fun rounds in though.
>>
>>375803923
pretty soon the game will just play itself
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.