[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on Downpour? It's underrated.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 13

File: silent_hill_downpour_ps31.jpg (1MB, 2298x2584px) Image search: [Google]
silent_hill_downpour_ps31.jpg
1MB, 2298x2584px
Thoughts on Downpour?

It's underrated.
>>
>>375799606
Decent but not a real silent hill game
>>
>>375799606
Eh, alright if you're absolutely CRAVING a new Silent Hill after the first 4. It's better than homecoming IMO, but its still not a good game.
>>
>>375799758
>>375799676
I've never played a Silent Hill game before.

This one looks cool. Is it worth $5? It's either this or bioshock replay or something.
>>
Anyone who says this is more than just a fucking turd is delusional. Enemies include muscular men leading other muscular men on leashes, and cop cars.
>>
>>375799845
$5 is a good deal just get it bruh, but I recommend 2 and 3 for the true SH experience
>>
I like some of the ideas it had. The execution, no so much.
>>
>>375799606
It would have better if it wasn't a silent hill game
>>
I didn't finish it but I enjoyed it, It's nothing special for silent hill but as its own game it'd be pretty good. Still some flaws, but some very well done or atleast thought out concepts
>>
It's really not THAT bad. It's not particularly good either, but all those who say it's utter shit are people who had no intention of liking it in the first place.
>>
>>375799606
its ok

obviously id strongly suggest starting with 2 but downpour isnt awful either

kind of depressing game though, in the meta term
>>
The least terrible of the non-Team Silent games, but ironically also the least interesting.
Origins is interesting for how terrible it is.
Homecoming is for what could have been a good story.
Shattered Memories for a bunch of ideas that didn't pan out.
Even Book for what a complete trainwreck it is and the fact that it finally removed Tom Hulett from the franchise.
Downpour is just bad to mefiocre in every aspect, but never to an interesting or entertaining degree.
>>
Not bad compared to other western entries, but still way below par. Would've liked to see them get another shot.
>>
>>375799606
It's super medioce and cheap. It's not outright bad though.
>>
>>375799606
It is fucking terrible. Literally THE worst game in the series. Shitty visuals, shit performance, awful story and cast, terrible gameplay... list goes on. No idea how people can even think that HC would be worse.

>>375799845
No, no, and fuck no!
Play the original quadrilogy instead, for free. Here's the SH PC Guide + DL links to PC versions:

SH1 NTSC DDL:
https://mega.nz/#!bVUCTJzD!PmnPw4S7fWGyvTjw9S0-RQdk7rRp2BQNuXJqRkZCZvk

SH2 DDL:
https://mega.nz/#!rFcj1SIJ!47JH9M4OrzmQKuaiJ6IqUgmgz_SVNtk4LIYNSa-D-_8

SH2 torrent:
https://mega.nz/#!bYcEnbhC!rYnhvcJiRC46T6yExS0Y61JHZ-5N3WxFvfZMI8xbyhE

SH3 DDL:
https://mega.nz/#!2JNkgJ7b!nfPf5cIs6I5K-sdAs7RcnHvGA2hAvIGdpQuIoBhF3iE

SH3 torrent:
https://mega.nz/#!GVVGRLpD!SyklVbuLIkc38ZYji5QL3sWHKtHt9-Bto700My8pH7c

SH4 DDL:
https://mega.nz/#!Us1XTaII!cglH0dZOaH5yQEm4cnEh3eyUz4bIf6rACQqcVzkb4Hc

Mount the ISOs of 2 & 3, and then run their installers like always.
The SH1 is a PS1 rip that you gotta emulate.
The "sh2proxy" fix works as a no-cd crack as well, and is included in the pack.
If you use the NEW widescreen fixes mentioned in guide, the sh2proxy's EXE works as no-cd crack too.

In case you experience issues saving the game / not being able to edit the disp.ini, make sure the files aren't set to "Read Only", and run the game as Administrator.
If SH2 gets stuck in a black screen upon launch, close it and re-start it again.
You can now see fine emulator settings for SH1 in the guide. You may also try the newer PGXP emulator for wobble-free PS1 graphics.
>>
>>375799845
>I've never played a Silent Hill game before.
Then play the Team-Silent's original games. The western trash is absolutely NOT worth your time, nor do you want to ruin your first impression of 'em with trashy and shallow C-movie tier crap like Downpoor.

Seriously, there's a 2 hour long review/analysis on YT, dissecting the game and telling how fucking awful it is. That should tell you something.

SH1 > 2 > 3 > 4 > SM > > > HC > 0 > DP > BoM.
>>
>>375800256
>atleast thought out concepts
Are people seriously this stupid? I mean seriously? Downpour has no thought put into it, at all.
>>
File: 1450941785522.jpg (7KB, 180x210px) Image search: [Google]
1450941785522.jpg
7KB, 180x210px
>>375800479
>all those who say it's utter shit are people who had no intention of liking it in the first place.
Oh fuck you and your shitty genes.

Downpoor was a game I was GENUINELY looking forward to, as the devs FINALLY seemed to have realized the mistakes of the past few SH titles, and avoid the biggest pitfalls. Namely the idea of making yet another cheap SH2 ripoff. The context seemed interesting too.

But what do we get? A fucking SH2 ripoff, mixed with American McGee's alice and tons of American clichees, fucking terrible tech, infuriating gameplay, and a plot that falls flat + contradicts itself with each and every single ending.

If anything, you need to be extremely intoxicated and desperate for "horror" games to find anything enjoyable about DP. It's the worst shit in the series, by far, and the biggest buyer's remorse I've had so far. Worse than DNF.
>>
>>375803345
The whole part how the last boss doesn't make any sense for one of the endings is pretty bad i'll give you that. It's a discount SH2, but it did a lot better job of it than HC
>>
>>375803345
You were expecting a game you were never going to get.
>>
>>375803453
>It's a discount SH2, but it did a lot better job of it than HC
No, it really did not. I'm seriously shocked that people can even joke about something like that.

At least HC kinda looks, feels and sounds like a "SH game", has mostly mute MC (when exploring places etc), and even plays good. Downpoor on the other hand does not even have Akira Yamaoka's music, and the UE3 not only looks like shit, but also makes the prev-gen consoles weep and shit the bed. And that's not even touching the plot & symbolism, or rather the lack of them: prison cells, prisoner monsters, cop car monsters, "BOOORN FREEEE!" ... oh boy, what could it mean??

>and then Murphy didn't do anything
>oh wait, he actually did! Maybe?
>no, he didn't even exist! Except in this guard's head!
>and then the guard was a prisoner!

...I just realized I wrote a much better plot than the slav-fucks who did DP, just by re-arranging the different endings & their "twists".
>>
>>375802910
Link to YT vid?
>>
>>375803683
More like we WERE going to get, until Tomm "I love SH more than you" Hullett came to the studio, claimed the game's plot to make "too much sense", and demanded everything to be made more confusing, "because that's what SH's all about!! :^)"

Plus they didn't even fucking FINISH the game. Besides half of the whole game being empty "open world" filled with copy-paste BUILDINGS, with copy-paste rooms, not even the hyped gimmicks and themes of the game, namely the RAIN, do jack shit in reality.

Finally, I for one greatly enjoyed Shattered Memories, so there was more than just a slight reason to remain optimistic.
>>
File: 1273686740366.png (8KB, 493x402px) Image search: [Google]
1273686740366.png
8KB, 493x402px
>>375802791
I love you anon. I don't know you but you are my friend for loving SH so much.
>>
>>375803824
look up Twin Perfect's "the real silent hill experience" series. They go through all of the games (and movies) in the series, with a very fine fork.

Their HD Collection butchering is just legendary at this point, and the Downpoor's video is like a spiritual successor to that. And before you ask about the huge down-vote numbers, read the vids' annotiations: they wanted fans of the games to downvote if they wanna send Konami a message.
>>
File: 1482830766605.jpg (121KB, 960x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1482830766605.jpg
121KB, 960x1200px
>>375803924
y-you too. No homo...?

man's gotta stick to the few good things in recent history to stay sane and happy in this world. They simply don't make games like Silent Hill any more.
>>
It made Homecoming look good.
>>
File: 1297072106475.png (56KB, 301x267px) Image search: [Google]
1297072106475.png
56KB, 301x267px
>>375804001
No homo indeed. I just FEEL Silent Hill. Something within me resonates with these games. They are a part of me. And the fact that you post those links every time just makes me happy.
>>
Better than Homecoming.
No silly cult bullshit.
Story rips off Jacob's Ladder a little, just like the rest of the games.
>>
It was a disappointing SH game for me.
It failed at many points. The monster designs were boring, the story was shit (protagonist could go through it all even though he never did anything wrong), the theme of water and imprisonment weren't used in any interesting ways, the boogeyman character seemed like an attempt to make a new pyramid head and it failed completely, those run-away-from-a-black-hole-in-a-rusty-area sections got old after 2 minutes and seemed really out of place in the game...
On the other hand, I really liked the side-stories, something that I'd thought I'd hate. Getting these small glimpses into the dark side of the people living there was great. I especially liked the story with the balloons.

It wasn't a horrible game, but it was decent at best. They should have gone further with the water theme - instead of running from that black hole, they could have spooky areas with water that you'd have to traverse (swimming pool, beach, dams, flooded buildings, etc). Instead of the boogeyman, have something living in the water that could grab you - make water something to fear in the game.
>>
>>375804237
Pretty much a ditto for me.
SHs really were eye-openers to so many things for me. People are all into this "tangential learning" nowadays, but very few games have worked as brilliant bridges to abstract ideas, philosophy and psychology as Silent Hills.

On top of that, they're spoopy as fuck survival-horror games, with tons of replay value and killer OSTs.
Obviously still referring to Team-Silent's games. The rest just should not even exist for all I care.
>>
>>375799606
Get it anon this board is full of weebs who can't like anything that isn't Japanese.
Story is good with plenty of spooks and symbolism. Feels like a silent hill game to me with less shitty mechanics. Worth the $5
>>
I would have rather had a Origins remake.
>>
it's a game that belongs in bargain bins, but it's one of the better bargain bin games
>>
>>375805421
SM wasnt Japanese, and it was miles better game.

>>375805514
nah, it's about as good "find" as yesteryears' FIFA game; prolly alright if you're into that shit + havent touched anything of the sort in decades. Doesnt mean it'd be "good" tho'.
>>
>>375805653

it lets you run around a semi open-world silent hill, the combat is decent survival horror combat (not that far from the old games except it controls better), and despite all its flaws it has good pacing

they're the good elements, but overall it isn't a good game, it's just one of the better bad games out there
>>
it was just fucking boring, to be honest
>>
>>375805794
>it lets you run around a semi open-world silent hill
pointless n empty filler

>combat is decent survival horror combat
damage-locks + infuriating nonsense controls. Even SH4 pkays better.

>despite all its flaws it has good pacing
a game so linear with literal filler = not good pace.
>>
>>375805794
>except it controls better
This meme needs to fucking die.
Tank Controls work perfectly with fixed camera that switches perspectives.
Free Control is complete dogshit with fixed camera.
Free camera kills suspense because you can freely look around and even peek aroubd corners. You cannot properly stage a scene with it and it's infinitely harder to build the same atmosphere with.
I want retarded newfags that never really played an OG survival horror game to fucking kill themselves instead of spoutibg nemes and whining that they get killed by a fucking chicken because they are too retarded to learn the control scheme. Not every game has to control like Uncharted or some otger bullshit, you whiny fucks.
>>
>>375799845
Dont waste your time.

Ignoring the fact that it has no place calling itself "Silent Hill," the game is extremely buggy (even after a huge patch), and the story is incomprehensible. The game abuses the "it was is their head the whole time!!" trope so carelessly that it ends up making no sense, especially when you consider that the events in the game don't line up (in one ending, the character who was imaging the game was barely there for a few scenes, but because the"writers" were so convinced they were clever, wrote an ending where she imagined the entire thing).

It's also not scary.
>>
>>375805794
>semi open-world silent hill
Gee, I loved all those places with poorly written sidequests and copypasted furniture.
>>
>>375806017
>pointless n empty filler
it's a horror game so it gets a pass because simply going around and looking at things is engaging in itself, and it's cool to find unique locations with their own stories and sp00ks

>damage-locks + infuriating nonsense controls. Even SH4 pkays better.
worked fine for me

>a game so linear with literal filler = not good pace.
it's not that linear, it's the only game in the series that really puts an emphasis on free roaming and exploration (there's even a badly implemented fast travel system). it strikes a good balance and you don't get bored playing it unlike, say, the subway section of SH3

>>375806159
okay but the combat still controls better
>>
>>375803453
No way. HC was shit, yes, but it was more """original""" than DP. It at least sort of tried not being a SH2 knock-off (except for one of the endings) as opposed to DP which was top-to-bottom "look mommy! I made a James, too!"
>>
File: smuganimugirl.png (111KB, 550x463px) Image search: [Google]
smuganimugirl.png
111KB, 550x463px
>>375802791
every fucking time
>>
>>375804361
>hates game that's about cult shit
>while being a "fan" of a series centered around cult shit

Let me guess, your first SH was 2.
>>
>>375806826
not him, but don't you think the fact that it's likely that he started with 2 indicates that 2 stuck more of a cord than the other games and maybe there's something to more character driven stories without esoteric cult lore?
>>
>>375799606
just look at that edgyass cover art

that tells you all about what kinda game the box has
>>
>>375806674
>it's a horror game so it gets a pass because simply going around and looking at things is engaging in itself
no. Even in SH1, the most open of the originals, each area was masterfully crafted and had a purpose. DP has empty and bland, copypaste "world" w/ annoying, obligatory "use weapon X to proceed" obstacles.

>it strikes a good balance and you don't get bored playing it unlike, say, the subway section of SH3
you have to be kidding me. How the hell can anyone ever get "bored" ANYWHERE in goddamn SH3?

>okay but the combat still controls better
no, they control like ass

>>375806979
>maybe there's something to more character driven stories without esoteric cult lore?
only neo-SH2 fags ever make a big fuzz / even mention "cult lore". It was always just a backstory gog, not the main theme.

SH1 is just as personal and psychological as 2
>>
>>375806979
Heather is a better character than James, without question. She goes through far worse shit than James "oh that's right, I killed my wife because I couldn't get the pussy" Sunderland.

And the cult stuff isn't difficult to follow. It's actually pretty straight forward. It's just that typical western thinking has us constantly looking for hidden meanings, or reading between the lines, while the story is telling us to take things at face value.

Finally, it's hard to agree with that point when most people only play 2, but skip the first and third merely on the fact that it's more lore focused (leading me to believe that it's the only SH they played before moving to the Gen 7 games).

Which is a shame because the cult provides proper context for even the things in SH 2 to occur. They'd be losing out on another layer of the story.
>>
>>375807216
>SH
>Not edgy

Booooi is u stupid?
>>
>>375807636
>no. Even in SH1, the most open of the originals, each area was masterfully crafted and had a purpose.
lol no it wasn't, there were like three optional buildings in SH1

>you have to be kidding me. How the hell can anyone ever get "bored" ANYWHERE in goddamn SH3?
sh2 > sh4 > sh1 > sh3

>no, they control like ass
it has the appropriate level of sluggishness and awkwardness for survival horror combat, it's really not that different from the combat in the originals

>only neo-SH2 fags ever make a big fuzz / even mention "cult lore". It was always just a backstory gog, not the main theme. SH1 is just as personal and psychological as 2

no not true at all, SH1 has literal witches casting magical spells to split the soul of a young girl in two so they can summon satan or some bullshit, SH2 is about a guy dealing with his guilt and sexual frustration
>>
its shit. I've never played it tho
>>
>>375807941
There's nothing tryhard edgy about SH1-4. What are you getting at?
>>
>>375802910
>SH1 > 2 > 3 > 4 > SM > > > HC > 0 > DP > BoM.
SH1 was absolutely not the best in the series, that honor belongs to either 2 or 3.

Also Origins shouldn't be ranked so low, it actually did a lot of things right, it's EASILY the best of the non-Team Silent titles, definitely better than Homecoming.
>>
>>375807821
>Heather is a better character than James, without question. She goes through far worse shit than James "oh that's right, I killed my wife because I couldn't get the pussy" Sunderland.
why did you tell me heather is a better character than james and then mentions something completely unrelated? is the fact that heather is less influenced by the bad things happening to her evidence that she's a more interesting character in your mind?

>And the cult stuff isn't difficult to follow. It's actually pretty straight forward. It's just that typical western thinking has us constantly looking for hidden meanings, or reading between the lines, while the story is telling us to take things at face value.
I didn't say it's hard to follow, I just think it's uninteresting honestly

>Finally, it's hard to agree with that point when most people only play 2, but skip the first and third merely on the fact that it's more lore focused (leading me to believe that it's the only SH they played before moving to the Gen 7 games).
what evidence do you have for that? I've played all the games except origins and I think 2 is easily the best one

>Which is a shame because the cult provides proper context for even the things in SH 2 to occur. They'd be losing out on another layer of the story.
it's better left a mystery desu, it's creepier and the story is more focused because nothing is stealing the spotlight away from the character drama
>>
I get scared easily.
Will I die playing this?
>>
>>375808331
no it's not scary
>>
>>375807964
>there were like three optional buildings in SH1
...yes, and? DP has pointless filler sidequests in copypasted houses.

1 >2>3>4

>t's really not that different from the combat in the originals
it's worlds apart and different. DP is clunky for all wrong reasons.

>no not true at all, SH1 has literal witches casting magical spells to split the soul of a young girl in two so they can summon satan or some bullshit,
yeah, youre a prime example of delusional Tomm Hulettian SH2-fags. Your kind is almost making me hate one of my all time favorite games.

>>375808135
>SH1 was absolutely not the best in the series,
it wasn't.
it IS.

>Also Origins shouldn't be ranked so low, it actually did a lot of things right
fuck off. It is terrible
>>
>>375808027
Really?
>>
>>375808331
no. its shit.
>>
>>375808369
>...yes, and?
so each area certainly did not have much of a purpose because significant amounts of the map was just generic buildings without even the excitement of finding 9mm bullets lying around

>it's worlds apart and different. DP is clunky for all wrong reasons.
it's not that different, no

>yeah, youre a prime example of delusional Tomm Hulettian SH2-fags. Your kind is almost making me hate one of my all time favorite games.
sorry I told you facts about your cult game
>>
>>375808531
SH1's map was to-point and main campaign supporting. Not a shallow, modern openworld trash with every detail just floating around as separated elements sappung up playtime.

>it's not that different, no
it's from totally different planet.

>sorry I told you facts about your cult game
no, you just provided examples of your blissful ignorance, that seem to be based on The Movie.
>>
>>375808369
>fuck off. It is terrible
It's really not though. It's the only western developed SH game that got the atmosphere right and was actually scary. Just ignore the story elements as non-canon if you don't like them and its a decent addition to the series.

Now Homecoming and onwards, those were all irredeemably terrible. Homecomings only redeeming feature was a few good monster designs but that's not even close to enough to save it with all the other shit it fucked up.
>>
>>375808830
>t's the only western developed SH game that got the atmosphere right and was actually scary.
no. Even SM did it all better.
fuck, goddamn HC is better!
> Just ignore the story elements
just go jump under a bus
>>
>>375808928
Seriously what in the fuck are you talking about.

Did you even play through Origins?
>>
>>375808830
>those were all irredeemably terrible. Homecomings only redeeming feature

hm...
>>
>>375809021
Yeah I worded that poorly, I'm up way late and need to get to bed soon.
>>
>>375808331
Downpour - no. Original 1-4 games? Yeah you will die.
>>
>>375808987
>Did you even play through Origins?
son, I OWN every single Silent Hill game, sans physical copy of Play Novel. I PLAYED each and every single one of them as they were released, and most of them I also have replayed later on.

Origins is no doubt, one of the clunkies, fugliest and most embarrassing titles in the whole series. Sorry, but if you don't find the utter and disgusting lore-rape the 0rigins plot is to the entire original trilogy disturbing, I seriously have to question your tastes and passion towards Silent Hill.

Heed my words: I will never again touch Origins. If someone asks why, or wants to see what the buzz is about, I show them the TP's video about it. That is what I have already done in past. I even replayed Homocoming rather than Origins, as it at least can be truly dismissed as a shitty "the movie - the game" spinoff.
>>
>>375799606
>Thoughts on Downpour?
it's worse than Alone in the Dark 2009.
>>
>>375799676
It's not even a horror game, it's just there.
>>
File: shattered_memorieswii_esrv.jpg (526KB, 726x1024px) Image search: [Google]
shattered_memorieswii_esrv.jpg
526KB, 726x1024px
Fucken masterpiece
>>
>>375799606
no its pure garbage
Homecoming is miles better
>>
>>375810929
Yeah this game was really good. And also completely unexpected.

Never tried Downpour nor Homecoming nor Origins... Should I ? My fav were SH3 and 4.
>>
Not bad game overall,but bad silent hill game.
>>
File: 1461086700027.gif (479KB, 434x444px) Image search: [Google]
1461086700027.gif
479KB, 434x444px
I'm watching this 2 hours long review of downpour and holy fuck is this game the worst shit ever made? Like they didn't even start comparing it to other SH titles and it's already the shittiest SH game from what I see.
A link for those interested. These guys know their shit for real.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8y9hNKe93u0
>>
>>375811641
Try Homecoming and Origins. Don't bother with Downpour. Just don't expect anything special.
>>
File: Empty Inside Hentai.png (449KB, 635x1003px) Image search: [Google]
Empty Inside Hentai.png
449KB, 635x1003px
>It's a Silent Hill wiki infers sexual frustration from literally anything episode.
>>
>>375799606
Homecoming is better than Downpour but Downpour isn't that bad
>>
File: 1485905437008.jpg (7KB, 141x131px) Image search: [Google]
1485905437008.jpg
7KB, 141x131px
>>375812963
>It's a Silent Hill wiki infers circumcision from literally anything episode.
>>
>>375811641
>Never tried Downpour nor Homecoming nor Origins... Should I
No
Don't
>>
>>375810929
true. I thought I'd hate it. Now nearly I love it.

>>375812747
>is this game the worst shit ever made?
if not, it's at least close.
What comes to the video, they don't even mention some of the bugs n problems I got. So yeah... it's shit.
>>
>>375810929
>the wiimote is a flashlight, phone, and your hands

One of the most satisfying and immersive experience with a game I've ever had. I fucking love this game.
>>
File: 7ISi1.jpg (222KB, 666x887px) Image search: [Google]
7ISi1.jpg
222KB, 666x887px
>>
File: 1269291600303.gif (103KB, 342x339px) Image search: [Google]
1269291600303.gif
103KB, 342x339px
>>375817181
>>
The part where you have to balance on a clock was hilarious.
>>
>>375799606
easily the worst ""Silent Hill"" game to date. You'd thing they couldn't top Homecoming and Origins, but welp...
>>
>>375802791
I wish I could get SH3 to work. The shadows are beyond fucked and look like jagged triangles. All the textures look jagged as fuck too.
>>
>all the actual decent concept art of the boogeyman
>fuckface huelett decides to go with generic man in a coat
>say he won't be another pyramid head
>turns out to be another pyramid head knock off
The only thing dumber than that is the story itself, and the fact that he tried to make the comics canon to the games with black man.
>>
>>375802791

Does anyone know why it seems to be unanimously recommend to disable blur in cutscenes for Silent Hill 4? Was there no blur in the original game, or is this just preferential?
Thread posts: 90
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.