[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nintendo's Dreamcast

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: switch.jpg (25KB, 952x536px) Image search: [Google]
switch.jpg
25KB, 952x536px
Nintendo's Dreamcast
>>
The Wii U already happened though
>>
>>375799319
the wii u is nintendo's saturn. both failed because of piss poor marketing and shitty hardware.
>>
>>375799357
>switch failed

?
>>
>>375799519
huh?
>>
Man the amount of salt and butthurt the switches success generate my it's incredible and seemingly unlimited.
>>
>>375799554
wut?
>>
>>375799664
i never said the switch failed
>>
>>375799554
*raises paw*
>>
>>375799519
DC had a great launch too. It was setting all kinds of records until the PS2
>>
>>375799280
I prefer to call it the sony pony rectapocalypse

The amount of anal asspain it provides is biblical.
>>
>>375799280

Dreamcast had a couple of mediocre sonic games, crazy taxi, powerstone, and jet set radio.

The switch has Zelda as a launch title, and will have Mario Kart, Pokemon, smash bros, splatoon, and maybe even a proper metroid sequel. It'll also have all those falcom/NIS/bandai/capcom jrpgs now that Sony is abandoning te vita.

Nintendo also has tens of billions in emergency funds saved up, while Sega fucked themselves by releasing the 32X and Saturn at the same time (sera of Japan hated set a of America).
>>
File: 23424243553235.jpg (23KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
23424243553235.jpg
23KB, 300x300px
>>375799620
I think I agree. Although I'm not sure.
>>
>>375799726
So PS5 will be to Switch as PS2 was to Dreamcast?
>>
Switch is nothing like the Dreamcast.

The Scorpio is going to be the Dreamcast of this generation, just watch. The situation is the same.

Scorpio will release with more power, like the Dreamcast , ps4 retains leadership because of more games coming out, then ps5 comes out and people forget the Scorpio entirely.

Ps5 will be the Ps2 to the Scorpio's reamcast.
>>
>>375799726
No it wasn't sega specific records maybe (sega's records themselves were never impressive). but it has a mediocre launch in general
>>
>>375800864
Before we'll get a PS5 Sony will try selling us the PS4.5, PS4.7 and PS4.9.
>>
>>375799357
Hardware power has never been relevant.
>>
>>375800864
>The Scorpio is going to be the Dreamcast of this generation, just watch. The situation is the same.
Not really. Microsoft doesn't give a shit about consoles anymore because Sony is no longer a threat to PC gaming.
>>
The switch doesn't even have a single exclusive to it that compares to the dc library for this comparison to even be valid. It's an xbox one position of failure as it stands and that thng sold 20+ mil, it doesn't mean much without games son
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.