[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Games that people pretend to hate because of secondhand

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: Twilight_Princess.jpg (274KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
Twilight_Princess.jpg
274KB, 1200x630px
ITT: Games that people pretend to hate because of secondhand opinions they picked up. I'll start.
>>
>>375795890
You confused the word firsthand with secondhanx
>>
Dawn of war 3
>>
>>375795890
it's too unremarkable to hate
>>
>>375795890
Twilight Princess is one of the best Zelda games, fuck the haters
>>
>>375795890
Hate? nah, I don't hate it.

Solid 8.8
>>
>>375795890
It's pretty good but it has the slowest start of any Zelda game ever.

I almost got bored of OoT taking twenty minutes to get to the first dungeon and two hours to get to Hyrule field, Twilight Princess takes two hours to get to the first dungeon and five hours to get to Hyrule field. Even then you have very limited freedom.

inb4 people on a second run-through with a guide tell me they did it all in twenty minutes
>>
>>375795890
It's the 2nd worst 3d zelda
>>
File: 301.jpg (30KB, 752x564px) Image search: [Google]
301.jpg
30KB, 752x564px
>>375798521
>Worse than Wind Waker
>>
Call of Duty
>>
>>375798053
It had the best dungeons in the series
>>
File: IMG_6751.jpg (394KB, 1000x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6751.jpg
394KB, 1000x500px
>>
>>375795890
I actually gave it up after a couple of hours due to the start being so shitty
I'll probably try it again some time
>>
>>375795890
Amazing dungeons, boring overworld. Probably the best 3d dungeons in the whole series, except I haven't played BOTW yet.
>>
>>375799420
Aside from the early wolf sections, I really cant see why any Zelda fan would not like this game.
>>
>>375798270
I can see that. Then again most people who played OoT were kids when it came out and twenty minutes of finding a sword and getting 40 rupees for a shield is really nothing. I did feel that way about TP though, the first dungeon doesnt even count because its basically a tutorial, and the wolf sections were just a chore to get back to human Link.
>>
>>375801918
>wolf sections were just a chore to get back to human Link.
But those were also great sections because you could look at Midna's ass and spam A. The lads that rushed through those sections grew up to be faggots.
>>
>>375795890
No, fuck you. I played TP on the Gamecube on fucking release, played through it at the same time as everyone else experiencing it for the first time. I was so hyped to play this shit and it let me down so fucking hard.
>>
>>375802739
youve got it backwards

The ones who took they're time too look at midnas ass are faggots.
>>
>>375802995
Say that to my face fucker and not online and see what happens.
>>
AS A FAN FROM THE NES ERA
I KINDA THOUGHT THAT WINDWAKER WAS JUST OK
I SAW THE TRAILER FOR TWILIGHT PRINCESS

OH NO
OLD SCHOOL ZELDA IS COMING BACK
I GOT GIDDY
I SHIT MY PANTS

WHEN IT COMES OUT
IM A FUCKING WOLF
WTF

PRESS A TO JUMP
FROM BRANCH TO BRANCH 40 MINUTES AFTER I START THE GAME

QUIT THE GAME
WTF IS THIS BULLSHIT

I WENT THROUGH THE GAME LIKE
EASY AS FUCK
IT FELT LIKE A HUGE DOWNGRADE TO THE GAMES I WAS PLAYI9NG AT THE TIME

WOW
OBLIVION MORROWIND

EVERYTHING WAS A STEP IN THE WRONG DIRECTION
AREAS FELT SMALLER THEN OOT

IT LOOKED DARKER IN A SOLD OUT NU-METAL LIMP BIZKIT EVANESCENCE KINDA WAY
EDGY I GUESS AS TEENAGERS SAY NOW A DAYS.

WHERE MM WAS ACTUALLY DARK
LIKE GRUNGE-NU-METAL 1990S ATTITUDE ERA DARK
NOT SOLD OUT DARK
COOL DARK.

BUT I WOULD ALL IN ALL GIVE TP A 2/10
>>
>>375799420
>>375798053
OBV THESE NIGGERS FIRST ZELDA WAS WINDWAKER
>>
>>375798270
>It's pretty good but it has the slowest start of any Zelda game ever.
Skyward Sword is even slower.
>>
File: Super_Smash_Bros_Melee_box_art.png (151KB, 250x349px) Image search: [Google]
Super_Smash_Bros_Melee_box_art.png
151KB, 250x349px
>>
>>375803378
I'll take people that don't exist for 500.
>>
File: 1410948146983.jpg (18KB, 458x313px) Image search: [Google]
1410948146983.jpg
18KB, 458x313px
>>375795890
>>
>>375803423
autism
its too hard
it is not a fighting game
combos are fake
game is to fast
its a party game
the developer designed the game to not be played like that
its the last game nintendo made that was good before neo nintendo
>>
>>375803452
now all we need are some mods...
>>
>>375803537
To be fair, no one would have the slightest problem with Melee if people didn't try to pretend it's a fighting game. I could write you out a list of features and mechanics that practically every competitive fighter on the planet has, except for Smash. One of these things is not like the others.
>>
>>375803735
I say its fighting in a new way that hasnt been done before that can be its own style of fighter
sandbox fighter or
platform fighter

Id love for a company to make a sequel to melee
with 2x the speed
no casualness
diagnol smashes
diagnol grabs
diagnol aerials
different presses of buttons=different speed of a enemy flying in air you control it.
aerial smash attacks
aerial grabs
maybe platform grabbing

It doesnt even need to be nintendo based id play a mortal kombat or street fighter skin of the game
I love the physics of the game.
>>
>>375804249
you control your roll size
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.