[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Worth the $30 it's on sale for during the Golden Week sale?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 61NmQWU0FvL.jpg (69KB, 399x500px) Image search: [Google]
61NmQWU0FvL.jpg
69KB, 399x500px
Worth the $30 it's on sale for during the Golden Week sale?
>>
There is a demo if you're unsure.

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/odin-sphere-leifthrasir-ps4-demo/cid=UP0177-CUSA05094_00-ODINSPHERELEDEM0
>>
yes
don't try to be cheap and emulate the ps2 game instead, shit sucks compared to remake
>>
>>375794789
Absolutely
>>
>>375794789
I paid full price for it and I don't regret it. It's a fun fucking game.
>>
Get for the Vita.
It's half the price and runs equally well.
>>
Obligatory
http://atlus-vanillaware.jp/osl/8bit/
>>
>>375794789

I bought the PS2 game and still got the Remaster. was worth it.
>>
>>375797026
Nobody owns a vita though
>>
>>375797075

The Vita sales of the game surpassed the PS4 sales, but I guess owning literally nothing is preferable to spending money for a bloodborne machine
>>
>>375797245
>bloodborne machine

Fuck this meme.
>>
>>375794789
not on ps4, gamestop sells it for 32 bucks used, and you can still resell it when you're done with it

psn version is 36 bucks, and you're stuck with it
>>
>>375794789
Do it for her ;_;
>>
For a guy who didn't like Muramasa, would Odin Sphere be a waste of time for me?
>>
>>375797293
Fuck the vita has no games meme.
>>
I'll try the demo out, the art looks nice at least. I wish the psn store on the ps4 wasn't so awful to navigate.
>>
>>375794789
I bought the PS3 version digitally for half price. It was my goty.

I since bought the PS4 and Vita versions.
>>
>>375798830
Probably. Even in the remake, Odin Sphere feels more barebones than Muramasa. Particularly the weapons and even more mindless "combo" system
>>
>>375794789
It's worth $70.
>>
>>375794789
Only if you really like repetition.
>>
>>375794789
Definitely, be aware the game is repetitive, kinda grindy and long
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.