[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

visceroids

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

What is the most disturbing enemy in an RTS and why is it the Visceroid? A creature created when organic life is exposed to Tiberium and perishes. A creature that features no coherent form or shape and yet shows resemblance to its former human self. A creature made of mutated flesh that knows no alliance, no order, only chaos. The anarchic destructive power of these blobs cannot be controlled, it cannot be predicted, and it cannot be evaded. They are coming...
>>
>>375794393
Check out Dawn of The Tiberian Age. Stand alone mod of Tiberian Sun turning it int Tiberian Dawn, but also features Allies and Soviets from Red Alert
>>
EA
>>
>>375794393
TibSun was fucking awesome
>>
>>375794393
its basically akira
>>
>>375797063
But it's not nonsensical dribble.
>>
>>375797773
Westwood wasn't that bad.
>>
>>375797835
No, Akira was. Amazing presentation but the story went too far.
>>
>>375798036
Akira wasn't that bad.
>>
Oh hey, a rare C&C thread.

Felt nostalgic so I installed C&C Gold. Damn that game had some jank unit AI that I was not so cognisant of back then, now it just feels clunky and slightly unresponsive. Still fun though. RA1 is probably the better of the two. Don't really dig OpenRA though, they changed too much of the unit behaviour, UI, etc.

Feels good that a lot of the old RTSes are free now. Even Brood War. Forgot how addictive that game was.
>>
>>375798879
The issue with gold is how terrible none tank units are.
>>
>>375799012
Yeah, the early C&Cs all had that problem. Very tank heavy, especially in the mid to late game. Got a bit better is Tib Sun and RA2. C&C3 is pretty balanced in terms of infantry-tank-aircraft use.
>>
>>375799247
to bad CC3 was hot trash, TIBSUN had the best unit designs in the franchise only the one butterfly nod unit had the same charm in CC3
>>
>>375794393
Oh yeah the viceroys those things are cancerous never smoke kids be smart dont start
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.