[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You've killed Bolin's(a goddamn lavabender that can

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 9

You've killed Bolin's(a goddamn lavabender that can cut buildings in half) fire ferret, he's pissed and coming for you. You only have the last protagonist you played as to protect you.
How fucked are you?
>>
my animal crossing villager
>>
>>375793026
Monster hunter character, it not only resist lava but also lava lasers.
>>
File: maxresdefault (2).jpg (284KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (2).jpg
284KB, 1920x1200px
>>375793026
Level 20 Uther would wipe him off the map
>>
dodge charger from rocket league does that even count?
>>
>>375793026
it always bothered me how bolin got lavabending so fast. theres nothing special about him and he was able to do it on first try. compare that to toph who was the most powerful earth bender alive at the time of her doing metal bending.
>>
>>>/co/
>>
>>375793026
>dark souls 3 pyromancer
flash sweat blackflame ggez
>>
>>375793026
I'm not. In fact when he finally makes his way to me he bursts into the room to see my giant futa dick ejaculating all over Korra while we do the kissy kissy tongue twist. Then Korra bitches Bolin out and he cleans out her snatch filled with my futa jizz as an apology.
>I-I'm so sorry Asami, can you e-ever forgive me?
>>
File: 1471412148070.jpg (201KB, 1600x1060px) Image search: [Google]
1471412148070.jpg
201KB, 1600x1060px
>lavabender
wait wat
Wasn't he supposed to be just an earthbender? Did they just apply the same logic of ice/water except rocks melt at A FUCKING THOUSAND DEGREES OR MORE
And here I was thinking that dropping it after the failure of a 1st season was a mistake
>>
>>375794801
Well they seemed to imply it was a personality thing, Bolin could never do metal bending because he didn't have the mindset for it, while Korra picked it up almost immediately

Or maybe it was just because Bolin was half fire nation, half earth kingdom
>>
>>375795095
Melted rock is still rock, the fact that it's hot just means it's more dangerous.
>>
>>375795095
>1st season was bad
I don't necessarily agree, but I do think season 1 was underwhelming. They could have done some really cool shit, but they focused to much on MMA shit, and the show really suffered for it. No other villain was as interesting, or as "correct" as Amon. Skip season 2. Pick it up on Season 3, which is the best, and watch Season 4. Season 4's ending is like watching Platinum Games make an anime, and to top it off they go /u/ (or at least imply it).

>>375793026
>KH 1 Sora
I'm pretty sure Sora has it in the bag.
>>
>>375793026
well seeing how in this series korra loses to some literally who while in the avatar state, all the main characters are weak as fuck so i think ill be fine on my own
>>
File: yYRlI5q.gif (2MB, 500x272px) Image search: [Google]
yYRlI5q.gif
2MB, 500x272px
>>375795095
>just an earthbender
He's goddamn Bolin(aka the most misused character in the series that basically consists of misused characters) who saves presidents and fucks dat cute brown pussy.
>>
>>375795412
>>KH 1 Sora
>I'm pretty sure Sora has it in the bag.
are you me? I would think so, but Pro Bending is great and one of my favorite fictional sports.
>>
>>375793026
Level 150 Axe wielding, Heavy armor wearing, Infinite Living weapon, Full Divine obsidian samurai set, sloth talisman carrying William.

God couldn't kill me.
>>
>>375797702
>Full Divine obsidian samurai set
Fucking nice m8.

>>375796163
Maybe. Btw, what I meant with the MMA shit was not in reference to Pro Bending. I meant that even when fighting those Amon guys, the bending was unimpressive, and it looked more like a fancy fist fight.

Just compare the fight Korra has with the guy that's Amon's brother to anything else in the first season.
>>
>>375793026
how did he do that and not melt his face off
>>
File: tumblr_nf0xc6EY8l1tjs8vvo1_400.gif (783KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nf0xc6EY8l1tjs8vvo1_400.gif
783KB, 400x240px
>>
speaking of which is the Korra game worth $5?
I heard alot of mixed things that seemed to boil down to, its short and abd not alot of moveset variety. Still worth it?

Also how bad does Korra get past season 1? I enjoyed some parts of S1 but a good amount of the writing and characters were just shit
>>
>>375793026
Kotor 1 Scoundrel/Consular.

Ya boi's fucked.
>>
>>375795657
How do you even have cities with large buildings when any disgruntled earthbender could just fuck the whole thing in to pieces with some stupid kung fu posing
>>
>>375800257
Because they keep being built by disgruntled metal benders.

Also most earth benders kinda suck at the bending thing. The most they could do is toss a moderately sized rock at a window.
>>
>>375793026
Space Station 13 clown
Bolin's fucked
>>
>The Last Of Us
Joel throws a bottle at his face and stabs him in the neck
>>
>>375801462
Really?
>>375799501
>>
File: zzzzzzzzz.png (1MB, 1434x806px) Image search: [Google]
zzzzzzzzz.png
1MB, 1434x806px
Bolin for Earth Republic President!
>>
>>375802021
Okay, Joel sneaks up on him, and brains him with a brick. Or stabs him in the neck. Or shoots him in the dick.
>>
Korra was bad but had some good ideas.
>>
>>375793026
Last game I played was dominions 4 so I'm not too bothered by a tien chi thug with F and E paths.
>>
>>375805773
Korra was bad because it had a pair of cucks who browse tumblr nonstop behind the story instead of just letting the Koreans and Japanese do whatever the fuck they wanted.
>>
>>375800257
Because they can also put them back together with stupid kung fu posing.
>>
File: 1493667331193.jpg (42KB, 422x380px) Image search: [Google]
1493667331193.jpg
42KB, 422x380px
I'm still mad about the ending.

I genuinely liked Korra and Asami's friendship and felt cheated when they suddenly turned out to be lezzos for no goddamn reason, ESPECIALLY when they were BOTH ALL OVER MAKO'S DICK FOR THE ENTIRETY OF THE FIRST TWO SEASONS
>>
>>375806059
Because Korra was a bad show, but it also came out at a time where the lesbian thing meant no one was allowed to criticize the show. So, instead, everyone pretty much stopped talking about it all together.

To be honest /co/ is better about raging things into oblivion than /v/ just because they stop watching and buying shit once they've decided they hate it.
>>
File: botwzeldashot2_full.jpg (58KB, 610x648px) Image search: [Google]
botwzeldashot2_full.jpg
58KB, 610x648px
>>375793026
will I survive?
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.