[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does blizz justify charging people 15 bucks a month to play WoW?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: serveimage.png (421KB, 1278x1181px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.png
421KB, 1278x1181px
How does blizz justify charging people 15 bucks a month to play WoW?
>>
>>375792264
they don't their fans do it for them
>>
>>375792264
Billionaires don't need to justify anything to anyone.
>>
>>375792264
Used to play wow.
They regularly update the game with new raids/content. After the current shit gets stale they release an expansion and continue the cycle. You can argue this, but that's the justification
>>
>Hey we are providing this constant updating MMO game called World of Warcraft for the cost of 15 dollars.
>That sounds worth it.
>>
>>375792473
Never played WoW.
How much content could they possibly add so the game doesn't feel stale and repetitive?
>>
>>375792847
>+$50 every two years for the expansions
>>
>>375793163
every few months to a fucking year in a slow expac the release a new raid. there are more frequent updates that tweak class balance or add dungeons.
>>
>>375792473
But isnt that why you pay for expansions
>>
>>375792295
This. They do it because they can and it works for them.
>>
>>375792264
People pay it.
>>
you don't have to pay for shit if you're an economy wizard B)
>>
File: 1491566137947.png (360KB, 607x555px) Image search: [Google]
1491566137947.png
360KB, 607x555px
>>375792264
>How does blizz justify charging people 15 bucks a month to wait on WoW timegates?
FTFY
>>
>>375793580
>an economy wizard
You can get a token in a day without even buying an xpac by selling khornite.
>>
>>375793163
The thing is that there's thousands of hours of content already, you could play for months nonstop and you'd still have shit to do. I dunno it's up to the player. I just care about the story.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.