[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When did you first realize Nintendo was more than just a company?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5

The Switch is exudes charm and care. It's not an OS in a plastic box like other systems. It's a homecooked meal. It's a work of art. It's family. That is what Nintendo represents. And for transcending corporate dickery to be the Neighborhood Store of gaming, they have been rewarded. People just respond to it:

>Biggest Nintendo system launch ever
>Biggest video game system launch in some countries
>Biggest Zelda launch in franchise history
>Biggest Mario Kart launch in franchise history
>Best selling Bomberman game of all time
>200,000 NeoGeo games sold on the eShop
>Already 200k+ pre-order for Splatoon 2 in Japan
>Puyo Puyo Tetris sold most on Switch than any other system
>Square Enix, Koei Tecmo and Capcom all stated at their financial briefings that they have made their in-house multiplat engine fully compatible for Switch

I thought you guys said this system was a certain total failure?
>>
>dead thread for dead console

I'd rather own a PS4.
>>
>>375790447
Whoa there treehouse, shill a little harder bro.
>>
>>375790774
It's your loss. Not even mad. You're just a sad person and I wouldn't expect you to seek anything better than a cockroach motel.
>>
Switch literally has no games but according to /v/ it's ok when Nintendo does it
>>
>>375790447
I won't buy it unless it gets the next main series pokemon. I haven't bought a nintendo home console since the gamecube. Pokemon is the only reason i bought a DS, all my DS games are pokemon, and a 3DS, about half pokemon.
>>
>>375790447
Are these shitposts or is Nintendo really paying people to shill on fucking /v/ of all places?
>>
>>375791167
>wah! this isn't like neogaf! must be shills!
>>
>>375790774
I'd rather own both and a PC and have a loving wife and kids and own a house and have a job that makes a stable income and I'd rather have gone to college and actually pursued a degree thats worth a damn
>>
>>375791390
I dont think anyone here would describe even their all time favorite system as being like a home cooked meal and the very essence of family.
>>
>>375791475

I'd rather you not be a faggot-normie.
>>
I'll wait for the next switch with sapphire crystal display.
>>
This is the average Nintendo shill.
>>
>>375791553
You just think that because you're a soulless, empty sony nigger
>>
>>375791390
Nobody ever goes to NeoGAF because they ban everyone.
>>
>>375791593
I wish I was a faggot normie than I would be able to hold a job and a social life
>>
>>375791652
Guys with guts turned me on, shame they tend to be creeps when a girl shows interest on them.
>>
>>375791625
good idea, mine put a good scratch on the screen and Nintendo want me to send it in but if its my fault and not a manufacturing defect they'll charge me 50 dollarydoos for the privilege of them telling me I'm fucked.
>>
Nintendo is bae
>>
>>375791837
>when a girl shows interest on them
Well seeing how you're a gay man, you shouldn't have any problem!
>>
I recommend getting Kamiko, it's 5 dollars, quick, easy and simplistically fun.
>>
>>375790447
Whats the pay like for shilling nintendo products?
Do you just shill for nintendo, or for other companies too?
>>
>>375792447
Whom are you talking to
>>
>>375792753

Nintendo Switch owners.
>>
File: 1488730229245.jpg (51KB, 232x269px)
1488730229245.jpg
51KB, 232x269px
>>375790447
Nintendo is less than a company. Companies at least try to provide a valuable service or product. All Nintendo tries to do is peddle plastic junk and hope some random meme springs up from it so they can profit off it. It's disgusting.
>>
I want you to give me a single reason to purchase this console. But keep in mind that I have a distaste for all consoles, so if you use any reason, it can't also apply to another console. For example, I don't want you bringing up online play since I have to pay for it, and I hate Xbox Live and PSN. I also hate multiplats on consoles, so I don't want to hear anything about Zelda or Shovel Knight.

Infact, just to be safe, you have to convince me that it's better than just getting a PC. I DON'T WANT COMPANION CONSOLES. I want something superior.
>>
>>375792850
Is this what Shadowverse looks like now?
>>
nintendo have actually been turbo cocks in the past. Yeah, though. Since Iwata they've gotten more chill. And their products do clearly have a lot of love put into them
>>
>>375793000
no lol spend your money on what you think you should spend it on and shut up
>>
OP is a drone and the Switch is a trash system at the moment.
>>
>>375792850
https://youtu.be/L2quonm59Kc
>>
File: 1472302649588.png (164KB, 405x750px)
1472302649588.png
164KB, 405x750px
When I first watched this video. Got to understand that Nintendo is a conglomerate of the most vile corporate scum.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cb-srOfRqNc&t=20s
>>
>more than just a company?

Don't humanize corporations.
>>
>>375792850
>All Nintendo tries to do is peddle plastic junk and hope some random meme springs up from it so they can profit off it. It's disgusting.
sounds like other companies to me
>>
>>375793820

Sounds like ALL companies.
>>
File: pEQUBKG.jpg (31KB, 528x414px)
pEQUBKG.jpg
31KB, 528x414px
>>375793820
>mfw fidget spinners
>>
>>375791662
This tbqh
>>
>>375793390
This!
>>
>>375794182
my copy of pokemon diamond has more playtime than the games i have on pc and ps4 combined. fuck off. Nobody writes like OP on 4chan.
>>
>>375790887

He's just doing his job fucker, I hate when people are criticize others for doing their job. Maybe he does work for treehouse. I do, I'm Nate Bihldorff and I did the dialogue for Paper Mario fucking respect me.
>>
>>375790447

Video game companies aren't your friends.
>>
>>375790447
Nintenbros are cult members. Which makes sense if you look at the demographics that gravitate towards the company: emotionally immature, psychological problems, usually unemployed, sexually frustrated, and uneducated etc. These are the types of personalities most susceptible to cult like thinking and also explains the fanatical defense of Nintendo as a company.

Obviously this doesn't apply to the majority of nintendo product owners, im specifically referring to the groups you see on sites like 4chan and reddit. Corporate fanboyism and console wars are always immature and annoying, but nintenbros take it to a shocking level that betrays serious mental illness on their part
>>
>Coprophilia
>Coprophilia, also called scatophilia or scat is the paraphilia involving sexual arousal and pleasure from feces
Get your damn fetish under control and become a decent human being OP.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.