[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>the higher level you get, the more of a nub crutch they give

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: rendition1.img.jpg (525KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
rendition1.img.jpg
525KB, 1920x1080px
>the higher level you get, the more of a nub crutch they give you
Absolutely retarded that everything is behind a level/credit lock.
>>
>>375788939
Anon, everything about this game is absolute shit
You wanna know how shit it is? Nobody even talks about it anymore on /v/, because nobody's defending it.
>>
>>375789048
Then lets talk about how shit it is.
>>
>>375789186
That's the thing though, we both AGREE that its shit, so its not fun to talk about it
>>
>>375789438
Well, EA accepted my refund. What good sports they are.
>>
>>375789865
How long did you have it for?
>>
>>375790126
Said about 4 hours of play time. 1 hour of that was in beta.
>>
>>375788939
I got origins access luckily so I got battlefield 4, hardline, and battlefront for PC. They're all dead games. Most servers arent ever full. I'm glad I didnt pay full price for these shit games.
>>
>>375788939
Honestly i got it with season pass on sale, seemed fun enough at first, but dumb fun to be sure, then I realized...there was a legit cheater in every single server. I don't like EA but I'm impressed they refunded me for that reason
>>
>>375790505
What I don't get is that all these fucking moron developers continuously make games with match making and no dedicated servers, and then they neglect doing any sort of admin for them.
>>
>>375790842
Yeah I was actually amazed there was 0 system for getting rid of those players, no vote, no admin, and apparently no anti cheat
>>
Meh I like the game. Granted I got the Ultimate Edition for $20 so I didnt get shilled by the whole DLC bullshit.

But its a pretty fun game. The levels they have are fun, decent amount of modes to keep it interesting. Sure its definitely got gaping flaws, but its a decent foundation I'm excited to see improved in the next game.
>>
>playing anything but heros vs villains

That mode honestly turned this game from a 5/10 to a 8/10 for me. Fun as fuck with a high skill ceiling and lots of strategies. They should make a full game around that premise
>>
>>375791575
I'm sorry to hear about your mental disabilities
>>
>>375792098
If locking everything behind level/credits wasn't enough of a nub crutch for long time players, they let you faggots run around as Vader and murder everyone else in one hit.

Yeah, sounds like fun for no one but you.
>>
>>375791575
It's absolutely the most photo-realistic Star Wars experience you can get in addition to just being one of the most beautiful games on the market.

I really enjoy the game even with the hollowed out gameplay, I just like running around different locations from Star Wars. The sound in the game is also the best in any video game, without a doubt.
>>
>>375793019
better this way, at least I have fun
>>
>>375793395
I think thats one of the major reasons I like the game. Sure it gets old quick but damn I love me some Star Wars and running around a gorgeous af Endor while Walkers mob through or trying to manage the trench run really scratches that itch. It looks good, sounds good, its fucking Star Wars and that works for now.
>>
>>375788939
>battlefront 2 fixes some of the issues even making heroes cost points only gained by doing objectives
>vehicles are now not only not on the map but you need to die to get in one
>>
So WHY exactly did they remove the "capture the command post" and class feature again?
>>
>>375793781
That's the same stormtrooper model in the same pose isnt it?
>>
>>375794381
Every moment in this game looks like that.
>>
>>375789048
>Everything
The game is absolutely fucking beautiful and has perfect sound design
>>
It has grafx tho
>>
>>375795984
>>375796331
Who gives a shit if the graphics and sound are top notch, the gameplay is the most important and that happens to be total ass.
It's also an EA Origin game.
>>
I miss when MP games didn't all use this shitty model.
And it's weird, because normies swear up and down that they want a game where they can just drop in, play some matches, and drop out, yet they support this cancerous unlocking shit.
>>
>>375793395
>I just like running around different locations from Star Wars.
Man, whenever I see shit like this it makes me glad I was born in 1996.
I'd hate to be such a mindless corporate fanboy.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.