[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HOLY FUCK THIS IS INFURIATING

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0808.jpg (892KB, 1000x1417px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0808.jpg
892KB, 1000x1417px
I've been playing this on the PS4 collection after KH1, but I just cannot get used to the fucking cards. Every other attack is blocked, and it's just a big waiting game. I've never been a fan of card games in general, so should I just skip this one and move on the KH2?
>>
sleights more

you can just skip and even though khw kinda fills you in on what happened it doesn't really. Itll just be a big wtf from kh1 to kh2.
>>
>>375781658

skip it, just read the plot or watch the cutscenes.

honestly all you need to know is sora killed half the organization and namine put you, donald, and goofy to sleep for a year to restore your missing memories

commence kh2
>>
Just use item combos more often for normal fights, it usually clears out trash pretty fast, and near the end megaflare will clear everything out super easy.
>>
>>375781658
Are you just mashing attacks hoping that something will connect?
>>
>>375782470
I have been trying to use sleights more often, but I'm in like the first world (I chose Wonderland) and it feels so tedious to get through each fight efficiently. I can't be bothered to wait that long to get decent cards and then rearrange them all. It's just a super slow start.
>>
>>375782771
So you have ADHD and are retarded, consider suicide.
>>
>>375782771
Even without sleights, combining 3 cards to do a simple 1-2-3 attack with a high number goes a long way into getting through mobs without getting your shit broken, sure you'll be gradually losing cards this way but shouldn't be a problem against weak enemies
Use Moogle map cards to go into shops often, you don't need to learn magic to use Blizzaga or stuff like that, just get 3 ices or fires together to make a powerful attack and screen cleaner early game
>>
>>375781658
Pick easy mode, there's no secret ending to unlock so easy mode has no drawbacks. Spam Sonic Blade and Lethal Frame.
>>
>>375782771
>>375782850
I'm retarded and even I, could play Re:CoM and beat it. I find it easier than KH2FM.
>>
decks should be arranged with high number slight cards going left to right, with the first in every combo being premium since you lose it whether its in a slight or not. make sure to unlock powerful slight combos and use magic and summons to quicken things up.

deck building is considered part of the game, so you will need a general scrub deck to kill regular heartless but will need to make a new deck for most difficult boss fights.

on the left of the deck keep your zeros and items for quick access as needed.
>>
>>375783134
>>375782958
>>375782850
Thanks for the insight. I'll come back to it once I've cleared my head a little. I've had a pretty stressful day.
>>
>>375781658
the holy attack is op, i could clear a floor 13 room with easy, do what i did and never level up your heard on expert mode, shits easy son
>>
>>375783391
when you level up, level up only sleights and Card points. Don't bother with HP.
Break any crates or anything a like, you'll probably see a card popping up, re-arrange your deck. The game is great fun when you know what you're doing with decks and sleights.
>>
>>375781658
Get 6 Cloud cards and omnislash your way to the end.
>>
Draft the Jafar card
Build sleight combos
Add some 0's to counter big dick boss attacks
Organize your deck

Shit's not hard, though some bosses may require you to change your deck around, git gud.
>>
>>
Do sleights. Once you get the treasure room with Stop and unlock that, abuse Lethal Frame. Congrats, you beat the game.
>>
>>375784956
>lethal frame

my niggah
>>
File: Raging_Storm_KHRECOM.gif (2MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Raging_Storm_KHRECOM.gif
2MB, 480x360px
I WILL STAIN MY HANDS WITH YOUR BRA
>>
>>375781658

Most sane people did
>>
>deck editor
>099099099099099099
wow so hard
>>
Just play Riku mode. His gameplay is better and his story is more important than Sora's is, anyway.
>>
>>375786020
>0
a 1 or 2 is cheaper on card points
you only need one or two 0 cards in the back of your deck, with the shortcut added to reach them when needed in certain boss fights
0 cards are useless if spamming them in sleights
>>
>>375781658
git gud
>>
>>375786420
>Riku mode
need to beat sora story to unlock riku
>>
Just spam Fatal Flame
>>
>>375787286
>Flame
>>
>>375787028
1s and 2s are also literally worthless.
>>
>>375787763
Not if you use Jafar and then a bunch of low points cards for Ars Arcanum spam
>>
>>375787763
not in sleights, especially early game like where OP is at
doing thunderga/blizardga/firaga with 3 low point magic cards is extremely viable for just clearing the shit out before you get the good sleights and magics that come later from levels or vaults

0s in sleights are just inefficient, they can cost as much as 7+ point cards yet have the same results or worse
>>
>>375788395
low point cards are also good for cheap 3rd tier summon spams
>>
best way to max drive gauge is to use cure in battles. Your drive gauge will increase fast af and you'll be able to level up forms easier. Limit Form is the most annoying form to level up though along with Final Form.
>>
>>375789748
I don't know why suddenly we talking about Form farming, but the best way to level the forms up is by farming nearby a save point, exit the world when your gauge is about to go down while still in a Form then come back, your drive gauge will reset to the max level and all the monsters in the area will respawn
I usually go Beast Castle on Beast's room for early Wisdom and Valor form, later i go to Timeless River
Still Beast Castle for Master Form since the re-visit will have quite a few heartless who drops drives and also the armor statues
For Final i go to the mansion's library if i want to farm it all before going to the last world, if not then i just farm there
>>
>>375790078
The best place for Master form is the village in Mulan's world. The area between the village and the summit is full of those carriages that you can destroy for drive orbs. You can just go in and out breaking those and respawning them until your form is about to run out, then leave through the save point.
>>
>>375781658
Just level grind and spam sleights. That's literally all you have to do.
>>
>>375783291
This guy knows whats up. Keep your zeros on the left of the reload so you can cycle to them easily.
>>
>>375790698
I honestly perfer Timeless river.
Spam magic on the car heartless. They give alot of orbs. Then hike back through the disney castle portal. It resets the gauge to full.
>>
>>375790698
For the first few levels the fastest method is going to Christmas town and spamming the carousel RC.
>>
>>375783917
this guy gets it

you will need to spend time on rearranging decks and making new ones, but its fucking funny

maybe have a guide handy
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.