[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Switch eShop

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 7

I got $80 in my eShop account, sell me on what games I should buy that don't have physical releases.
>>
You could probably buy every Switch eShop game with $80
>>
>>375781726
That's what I was thinking.
>>
>>375781618
Wonder Boy: The Dragon's Trap
Graceful Explosion Machine
Snake Pass
Fast RMX
>>
>>375781618
Fast RMX is pretty decent. Played a shit ton of it after I beat Zelda.
>>
Get Fast RMX and Snipperclips. Both are Switch exclusives, good games, digital only.

Kamiko is supposedly good and it's only $5 so why not.

I also recommend getting Puyo Puyo Tetris, digital is $10 cheaper than physical copy.
>>
VOEZ.

It's low-key really fucking good.
>>
Shovel Knight for sure if you haven't played it before.
>>
Graceful explosion machine is worth the price of admission. There are some Neogeo arcade games I am planning on buying. Waku Waku 7 and The Last Blade are the ones that come to mind.
>>
Is there a date for when the Disgaea 5 demo will be on the EU eShop?

in b4 you can just make another region account on another profile etc., yeah I know
>>
>>375781618
these are all worthwhile:

Shovel Knight Treasure Trove (if you have't played it)
Snipperclips
Neo Geo Turf Masters
Blaster Master Zero
Kamiko (but it's VERY short)

Fast RMX is ok, and probably looks the best of any Switch game, but has severe rubber banding and not a lot of personality
>>
>>375781618
Tumbleseed nigga, best HD rumble .
>>
I have Snipperclips, Kamiko, and thinking on VOEZ.
VOEZ is a mobile port, so demo it on your phone first.
Snipperclips is a solid single/multi puzzle game and also has a demo; the full game has a Ice Hockey mode that is very fun with friends.
Kamiko is a decent action arcade game, but there's only character variety, not level variety, so there's not much reason to clear each girl besides for the sake of, speedrunning, and collecting the secrets you probably missed. My first playthrough was ~50 minutes, but it's only $5.
>>
FAST RMX looks fun but idk if it's worth it. Would you recommend it?

>>375782331

I thought it wasn't out yet.
>>
>>375781618
Shovel Knight is great if you like retro platformers, its probably one of the better modern sidescrollers in recent years.

Fast RMX is great, and really scratched that F-Zero itch if you have it, but I find it pretty skippable if you expect to get a lot of mileage out of Mario Kart.

Snake Pass is definitely enjoyable, the mechanic is pretty simple and unique, but its all about collecting all the hidden shit on each level. If that kinda gameplay frustrates you, I'd give it a pass.

Snipperclips is fine if you have someone else to play it with, even then, you'll blow through the game really quickly.

I'm biased towards Blaster Master Zero because I love the original. Inticreates handled the remake, so it fits right in next to the original.

None of the NeoGeo games have online play, but most of them are pretty niche. If you aren't already familiar with them/need convincing to get you to buy them, you're probably better off skipping them anyway.
>>
>>375782331
What does the HD rumble do in that game?
>>
>>375781618
Just wanted to drop in and say don't sleep on Has Been Heroes. The game is an excellent time waster and decently fun. The only reason it got mediocre reviews is because retards couldn't figure out how to play it.
>>
OP here, going to do a spoiler, already bought Blaster Master Zero, but I still have $80.

>Wonder Boy: The Dragon's Trap
The art really reminds me of Wakfu, is this a French developer, either way, the gameplay video really interests me.
>BOUGHT

>Graceful Explosion Machine
Watched the trailer, is this a combo chaining shmup? Also how do the controls handle? One Stick for moving the fighter the other for direction fo fire?
>ON FENCE

>Snake Pass
Looks like a pay for what you get collect-a-thon game. Not really my cup of tea
>NOPE

>Fast RMX
I'm garbage at racing games. Like Arino tier. Like I'm the one switch owner who doesn't own MK8D. It looks a lot like F-Zero GX, is it a rapefest like that game?
>ON FENCE

>Snipperclips
I don't have friends with me, this looks like a game that really shines in co-op. Can you make a pitch to someone who plays solo?
>ON FENCE

VOEZ
I actually one of the 10 people in the world that opted not to get a smart phone and the game play video looks extremely unforgiving. Normally I'd say no, but I'm really liking the music and the fact its getting free updates. Is the gameplay footage on extreme mode, or is that normal gameplay?
>ON FENCE

>Kamiko
Is this a seed run type of game and by short, do you mean under an hour? or something you beat in 20 minutes and just replay to hell and back?
>ON FENCE

$60 left
>>
File: Galaxy_gals_en.png (729KB, 640x778px) Image search: [Google]
Galaxy_gals_en.png
729KB, 640x778px
Random question, does anyone know if the Galaxy Gals are in the 3DS version of Battle Cats?
>>
PUYO PUYO TETRIS. BUY IT. JUST BUY IT.
>>
>>375783028
Fast RMX is a rapefest in single player because the AI has insane rubberbanding.

VOEZ is kinda unforgiving in score rankings, but there is literally no way to fail a song.
>>
>>375781618
I personally just want to buy Mario 64 now that I can get it on a handheld system.
Nintendo really need to get that virtual console ready.

>re-buying games
Yes, yes I know. But the Switch is portable. It's a handheld system. It's been a dream of mine ever since I was young to be able to play Mario 64 properly on a good handheld system.
>But Mario 64 DS
Yeah. It's a really cool game, in theory. That's sadly ruined by being controlled by a d-pad and other hardware limitations.
The Switch would actually be able to run the actual Mario 64. If only they'd make it available.
>>
>>375783225
They are, but not that new one.
>>
Wait for Pocket Rumble OP
>>
GUYS, BETWEEN SHOVEL KNIGHT TREASURE TROVE AND FAST RMX, WHICH SHOULD I BUY.

I HAVE NEVER PLAYED EITHER. IS WONDERBOY ANY GOOD? DOES IT LAST LONG?
>>
File: IMG-20170502-WA0013.jpg (23KB, 258x245px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170502-WA0013.jpg
23KB, 258x245px
>getting digital on a Nintendo console
>>
File: 20170502_222024~01~01~01.jpg (162KB, 800x472px) Image search: [Google]
20170502_222024~01~01~01.jpg
162KB, 800x472px
>>375783225
>>
>>375783594
Games are tied to your account now, nice try meme'r
>>
>>375783560
Shovel Knight unless you really like racing games.
>>
>Setsuna costs 60 dollarydoos

That is a rip off.
>>
>>375783560

shovel knight is great
>>
>>375783741

>live in canada
>games are expensive as shit
>Setsuna is $40

Where the fuck do you live.
>>
>>375783723
>>375783823

thanks anons.
>>
File: WVW69kS0oIgW4ikRlM.jpg (160KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
WVW69kS0oIgW4ikRlM.jpg
160KB, 400x240px
>>375783459
Not getting bootleg Miku is a necessary sacrifice. This game is just stupid fun and even though it still has energy meter the game shits just enough cat food that you'll always have energy to play.
Just beat the moon
Holy fuck, I can't imagine how much grinding or money you'd need to burn to beat it in the mobile version.
>>
>>375783560
Dragon's Trap is like 5-7 hours long on a first playthrough.
Repeat playthrough are about 3-4 hours while playing leisurely.
There isn't really any reason to play more than once on normal and once on hard (just for the difficulty) other than enjoyment.
>>
>>375781618
Can you buy classic nes/snes games via the e shop?
>>
File: Divinethundiaattackanimation.gif (4MB, 693x376px) Image search: [Google]
Divinethundiaattackanimation.gif
4MB, 693x376px
>>375783605
I have a reason to live again!
>>
>>375783363
Gotta pass on Fast RMX.

Man, so on the fence with VOEZ though. Think it might go on sale?
>>
>>375784282
No idea. There haven't been any sales on the Switch eShop besides a Nobunaga game in Japan that's around $100.
>>
>>375781618
when is bombergirl coming to consoles.

also get snipper clips if you haven't already got BotW
>>
>>375783429
Right there with you. Didn't dip into the VC too much on Wii or WiiU, but I want it on Switch. All those shmups
>>
>>375784434
God, want to pull the trigger but know it will end badly.

Fuuuuuuu-------
>>
>>375783028
GEM makes use of HD rumble. Also it is not a twin stick shooter. You press the L button to change direction you are firing. You have different abilities that work in different situations.
>>
File: 1482865532879.jpg (22KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1482865532879.jpg
22KB, 400x400px
>>375782727
shove one of the joycons up your asshole while playing the game and find out
has anyone else thought of doing this while playing Blaster Master Zero with HD Rumble on, the rumble is so strong in the joycons it hurts my hands
>>
Neo Turf Masters
Blazing Star
Garou in a week
>>
>>375786069
How does it make use of HD rumble?

The L button to change directions seems restrictive, is it a 180 turn, or 90 degree that's locked in a clock or counter clockwise rotation?
>>
Has anyone checked out TumbleSeed yet? I'm enjoying the soundtrack from what I've seen of the game, but opinions about the actual game itself from those who own it would be nice.
>>
Tumbleseed
>>
puyo tetris
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.