[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do we fix Animal Crossing? Hard mode: no relationships

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 119
Thread images: 20

File: ac.jpg (253KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
ac.jpg
253KB, 1200x630px
How do we fix Animal Crossing?
Hard mode: no relationships
>>
>>375779760
Fucking release it on the switch, gimme those fun minigames shit from the Gamecube version back. Co-op.
>>
I wasn't aware that Animal Crossing needed fixing.
>>
File: 1493262970091.png (114KB, 303x343px) Image search: [Google]
1493262970091.png
114KB, 303x343px
>>375779760
Relationships.
Dating.
Marriage.
Impregnation.
>>
Add more shit to do at night
Multiplayer that isn't just butchered single-player but with a few more people
More minigames like the Roost in New Leaf and the ability to ask for quests from villagers
More villagers
>>
I really want the mobile one to be good.
It most likely won't be, but it could easily be amazing.
>>
>>375779760

City planning. AKA, mark where the residents can build their fucking houses.
>>
>>375779760
There should be an option to have your town be online and have friends join whenever without the long loading screens interrupting anyone who is already in the town. Knowing Nintendo and their awful online, it won't happen
>>
They need to focus on gameplay over shopping/fashion. They wont do that though, because the games are popular with women and all women want to do is shop and dress up.
>>
>>375779760
Bring back the comfy aesthetic of the Gamecube version.
>>
File: C4G2FEJVUAA6fgJ.jpg large.jpg (33KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
C4G2FEJVUAA6fgJ.jpg large.jpg
33KB, 400x240px
>>375779760
>fix
nothing really needs to be fixed, other than have more dialogue and have more shit to do.

>>375779936
no

>>375779996
knowing latest mobile gaming trends, it'll probably have micro-transactions.
>>
File: 1493588950762.jpg (50KB, 443x679px) Image search: [Google]
1493588950762.jpg
50KB, 443x679px
>>375780075
Completely agree with this. I'd also add the ability to demolish and construct rocks around your town.
>>
>>375779760
Roommates, dating, marriage, impregnation
>>
Do whatever needs to be done to make the series good again like the Gamecube version.
>>
>>375780260
Dont forget rape and public sex
>>
>>375779760
more freedom/options and ease of use for decorating your house and town. More space in general, both a larger town, larger house, and more storage space.

No exclusive items that you can't re-order from the catalog. I fucking hate this so much, especially when Harvey adds a million items and it's impossible to collect them all.
>>
I just want them to port over the squeal to Magician's Quest Mysterious Times.
>>
>>375780716
SQUEAL
Q
U
E
A
L
>>
Release one for Switch that isn't some stupid board game shit. What the fuck were they thinking with that Wii U game?
>>
impregnation. maybe male impregnation as DLC
>>
>>375780871
They were obviously planning on making an Animal Crossing for Wii U, which is why they made all the HD models, but since the Wii U sold like dogshit they didn't bother. The board game was so the models wouldn't be wasted.
>>
>>375779760
bring back GCN graphics
>>
>>375779760
I might be the only one who think this... but I'd honestly like the option to play as an animal character. It would be cool to have a bit more character customization.
>>
Ice skating
Snowball fights
Log rolling
>>
>>375779760
modify the real time feature , 12 years to get all the things is retarded
>>
Different environments like tropical towns, more urban towns, forests and canyons.

Every town can be vastly different.
>>
more to do if you feel like playing all day, instead of just for your daily things.

less punishing just because you don't play every single day like an insane person.

higher tiers of town evolution rather than minor aesthetics and shit for your house

impregnation
>>
>>375779760
Add the possibility to put furniture outside of your house.
Make a single day of the month be your garage sale.
Add sports minigames to play with your villagers and/or village vs village.
Add bicycle.
>>
>>375781361
>more to do if you feel like playing all day, instead of just for your daily things.
>less punishing just because you don't play every single day like an insane person.
Yeah, way less focus on dailies is pretty much what I want.
>>
File: 1419030886820.png (321KB, 424x493px) Image search: [Google]
1419030886820.png
321KB, 424x493px
>>375779760
Get rid of the fixed camera and log roll effect.

Give us a fully immersive town to explore with a camera that can be controlled by the player, allowing them to view their surroundings from different angles and zoom levels.
>>
>>375781546
it might just because of my ADD, but the way AC is set means that every game would be a month of obsession and then burnout where I dont pick it up again, and then restart a new town when I come back to it a year or so later.

then again, perhaps AC is meant to teach patience and restraint and I am not the right audience.
>>
>>375781529
Also, make the overworld as if it's the Mario kart 8 village.
And maybe add a forest park to stroll around.
>>
>>375781570
this, rolling log was a mistake from the beginning and they never fixed it.
>>
>>375779936
I didn't know I wanted this. I can imagine the waifu fucking would be immense...
>>
>>375781570

This shit right here.
>>
Make it so the player has control over who moves in or out. Instead of just one villager randomly moving in, have three or four submit a request to move into the village. That way the player can have a choice about who moves in. Also, have the player mark areas on their maps where villagers can build houses instead of the villagers placing their houses anywhere.

Don't let villagers move out without speaking to the player first. Or make it so if you keep a close relationship with a villager, they'll never ask to move.

Get rid of grass wear or make it an optional thing we can turn off.

Much more consistent visitors to the tent. And make it so the tent is always up. It's ugly when no one is camping. Have the tent's flap open if the tent is empty and closed when someone is in there.
>>
> Multiplayer
> More interesting and unique characteristics for the animals
> Relationships
> more lewd
>>
File: sly.jpg (5KB, 125x224px) Image search: [Google]
sly.jpg
5KB, 125x224px
I just hope the amiibo cards have the same effect on the switch animal crossing. I have all my dream townie cards. (gators). I hope they add more gators so I can have a all gator only town.

I would also like to see more furniture interaction like the hockey table able to play air hockey with someone or darts with a dart board, etc. Also goes for town props.

More multiplayer content/interaction.

Better villager personalities that also depends on species.

Would be great if they added the option for villagers to move in with you in those extra rooms after you expand it enough.
>>
>>375779936
unbirth
>>
>>375779760
>Animal Crossing: Nook Edition
>Play as a member of the Nook family
>Costumize your own Coon
>Gameplay is mostly the same but you focus on building up your shop which brings in more people.
>Influence the Mayor into doing things for you (work projects)
>Use your store wealth to build a mansion and mock the poors that you enslaved with debt
>>
>>375779760
>Much bigger towns
>Towns grow over time
>at least double the current limit of visitors
>more minigames
>online multiplayer for said minigames
Voice chat
>NES consoles
>massive list of jobs/career classes
>RPG like system for said jobs
>tons of micromanagement options for the town as mayor
>more types of furniture
>more types of customizable clothing like Hoodies
>custom structures/buildings/monuments
>better villager dialogue beyond the 5-6 copypasted personalities
>a system that makes it easier to put down patterns on the ground
>>
>>375779760
better villager dialogue so talking to them doesn't feel like an obligatory chore where I spam a because it's the same lines with a few procedurally generated madlibs bullshit to '''change''' it up.
>>
>>375782319
sounds like you want the animals to move to fantasy life
>>
File: WVW69j99cLcg2HDf1H.jpg (208KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
WVW69j99cLcg2HDf1H.jpg
208KB, 400x240px
I want to hold hands with Grizzly
>>
>>375782608
shit I forgot about fantasy life. Fantasy life would have sold better if it was just animal crossing characters.... honestly I would play a AC:RPF
>>
>>375782608
Yes, it's the next logical step for the series
>>
>>375779760
crops a la harvest moon
more reptile villagers
>>
File: 1462524420192.jpg (61KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1462524420192.jpg
61KB, 1280x720px
An inventory system that isn't absolute dog shit.
>>
Make the interactions with furniture more meaningful: i.e. if I interact with a coffee maker let me walk around with a cup of coffee. If I use a computer let me go to a little desktop with a game or two and a browser. Maybe villagers give you chores which require you to interact with some item (instead of asking for an apple they ask for a piece of toast)

Also split the town up better. Put in a larger city which has most of the shops and whatever night life there is, then have a suburbs area with most villager homes, then have a forest/beach area that has a few rustic shops and houses, and you can do your bug catching/fishing/digging/relaxing there. You can choose to have special events in the city square or in the forest area, and they can both be managed with new projects

Finally make villager interaction more meaningful. More unique dialogues, more events, etc. Maybe certain villagers will be sitting in their favorite spot, and you get unique dialogue when talking to them there
>>
>>375779760
Max 30 villagers with unique dialogue and personalities

Some sort of job system

Make sending letters actually mean something
>>
>>375782318
>Costumize your own Coon
>>
>>375780310
>gamecube is the best in the series
good meme
>>
>>375779760
make it into a board game
>>
Stinky dog butts.
>>
I've always wanted the towns to change and for their to be a bigger focus on agriculture/horticulture.

Imagine towns having climates and different geographies. New Leaf's new town layout was fucking amazing because it made the ocean so much more beautiful and aesthetically pleasing. What if your town was on an island? A peninsula? Or maybe you can choose the traditional cliffs on all three sides style? Or New Leaf's?

Now imagine climates. Longer winters? Longer summers? A town where pine trees dominate, or palm trees dominate? A town where certain plants flourish and others cannot survive. Tropical, cold-climate, etc. And now imagine that your villagers reflect the climates. More reindeer and bears for cold climates, tropical animals for tropical towns.

Of course I'd also want more plants and diversity to match new climates.
>>
>>375782779
this anon gets it
>>
>>375783176
>And now imagine that your villagers reflect the climates. More reindeer and bears for cold climates, tropical animals for tropical towns.
If you do have a villager that doesn't fit well with the climate, they would complain occasionally about the cold/heat or whatever. That'd be a nice touch.
>>
>>375783098
more
>>
>>375783531
>reptiles in cold places always have thick clothing and their houses are full of heaters
>bears and other cold weather animals just wear shorts and singlets
>>
- introduce cooking. Cook your neighbor's favorite meals and more ingredients are available from shops
- have a backyard where you can BBQ shit. Can invite neighbors and friends. In backyard, there are tables were you can play minigames by yourself/with a neighbor/ with online friends. It can be something like scabbles, something simple like snake and ladders. Whatever.
- terrace addition to your house because why the fuck not
- bring back the balls loitered around town
- bring back the dump
- make the ordinances balanced. With ACNL, there is literally NO reason to pick the other ordinances that's not Beautiful Town
- more design spaces
- more jobs available [ex: can be a policeman at night dealing with non-neighbor thieves and catching neighbors planting those pitfall traps/doing suspicious things (ex: Neighbor of personality X stalking neighbor of personality Y)]
- bring back Celeste's constellation crap
- no more piss ugly PWPs like that fuck huge tooth and those zen stones that do absolutely nothing
- playing kite with neighbors???
- make AC even more like wilderness. The place doesn't really feel like some animal rural forest
- have neighbors have family (ex: a mother squirl with her two sons). They have their own schedules. The kids sleep early, while the parent can be seen on their terrace having coffee or doing something else. Doesn't have to be for everyone. Some can be all alone in a house. This gives more ideas for neighbor requests like the kids want to play with you with mini games, while the parents asks for more serious tasks like those shitty fetch quests
- a bicycle for the villager where neighbors (kids, bros, females neighbors for those goddamn furries) can sit and hold to your back while you ride the bike around town
- playing sports with neighbors (badminton, tennis, ping pong, whatever)
- money trees so the island can get a fucking break
- different containers for insects. Those glass cases you can hang on your wall like some insect expert
>>
>>375783705
*scrabble, snake and ladder, othello
>>
>>375783705
>there is literally NO reason to pick the other ordinances that's not Beautiful Town
bell boom's good for the first two weeks until you pay off literally everything
>>
>>375782821
>Make sending letters actually mean something
The villagers read them, anon. You can tell them they smell or some shit and they'll mention it embarrasedly later. And they'll take a shower and won't get fleas.
>>
>>375783913
seriously?
>>
>>375783705
- if they aren't going to let us manage where a new neighbor will place his goddamn house, atleast make the neighbors have a favorite/preference. What I mean by this is
>some neighbors like cats will prefer places close to bodies of water so they will likely plant their house their
>the neighborhood weirdo prefers isolation. Will likely plant house in a corner or somewhere else with fewer neighbors
>others will be casuls and fine with everywhere
>etc

I'm running out of shitty ideas, op.
>>
File: 1438405547671.jpg (25KB, 377x326px) Image search: [Google]
1438405547671.jpg
25KB, 377x326px
>>375779760
A better weather system. How cool would it be to see a massive wall cloud approach your town, and then walk around during the severe weather?

Even just subtle stuff like puddles forming or god rays poking out of clouds would add a lot to the experience.
>>
let me do the stuff you can do in happy home designer
>>
>>375783705
- they can also implement boondock games. I remember when I was living in a literal mountain, the games the kids played was something like you have to hit a corn beef/coca-cola/beer can with a slipper. Fucking hilarious, but that's how it was in literal wheres
>>
File: 1479612748908.png (72KB, 279x360px) Image search: [Google]
1479612748908.png
72KB, 279x360px
>>375783705
>a bicycle for the villager where neighbors (kids, bros, females neighbors for those goddamn furries) can sit and hold to your back while you ride the bike around town
fund it
>>
I would love to see the villagers take some initiative. Pulling weeds, planting trees, picking fruit, ect. Leaving the guy who just moved in to make the place look nice is kinda dumb.

Also, weekly job board type deal. (i.e Stitches needs 3 bass for a cookout by the end of the week)
>>
>>375783913
Yes, seriously. Be careful what you write to them, they will talk about it to other people in your town.
>>
>>375779760
it needs fixing? i thought new leaf was fucking the goat. at least the best since the game cube version. just build on that.
>>
>>375779760
switch version
bigger town
more end game content once you have paided off the jew for your house
being able to play nes games again its never going to happen
>>
>>375784890
They water plants and pull weeds if you have the right ordinance.
>>
>>375781102
>They were obviously planning on making an Animal Crossing for Wii U, which is why they made all the HD models
I'd believe this, but honestly more because of the short-lived "Animal Crossing Plaza" (which I believe had practically everyone from New Leaf) rather than Amiibo Festival. It really seemed like Plaza was meant to lead into some bigger Wii U project, but got canned for one reason or another.
>>
>>375779760
more gyroids
>>
>>375779831
this
and
it would be nice if it was like BotW
not gameplay wise, but I want it to have the same sort of world and not a spherical bullshit world
along with the ability to climb trees to get fruit and insects, fish and other shit being more complex to get
maybe you have to buy a boat in order to go further out into the sea to fish for better shit and to jump out and dive
being able to do that with friends online in your town would be GOAT
>>
>>375783531
>>375783671

Yessss the small details that characterize the series and keep it impressive
>>
>>375780236
it will definitely have micro-transactions, but I'm hoping it's F2P at least, because I'm never going to buy Super Mario Run
I'm hoping the reason it was delayed was because they're going to make it compatible with the eventual Switch game they'll hopefully come out with
>>
Perpetual towns.
If I can just visit any of my friends' towns even when they are not online then it would be perfect. That would add legs to the series in such a substantial way.

Sure, more personalities, more original writing per animal, more items, ways to customize things, etc are good, but the series needs a huge addition like the former.
>>
>>375785468
holy crap. A very detailed/fleshed out world similar to BOTW and has multiplayer/online capabilities would be awesome. People will bitch tho. They'll say "oh great, so since BOTW has been a hit, everything will start getting the BOTW treatment"
>>
>>375779760
Classic Harvest Moon 64 objectives where you have to prove yourself to the town or they'll run you out with pitch forks for being a NEET.
>>
>>375779760
Make it an MMO.
>>
>>375785956
that's fucking unfair tho. What about those 0/10 gorrila ugly neighbors that never amount to anything and have ugly houses?
>doesn't contribute to PWPs
>anon, get me this. anon, get me that
We should be able to run them out as well
>>
>>375785834
I considered that, when making my post kek
it would just be cool to have hills and whatever in the town and also to add everything from HHD, in terms of being able to create a garden space and to decorate shit outside of the house, as if it was another room, putting in a pond, or a moat of some kind
I still want everything from the Animal Crossing art style, just a bigger village and no loading screens between going into the shopping area and taking a boat out to the island would be cool if it was far away, but you manually ride the boat yourself
>>
File: blanca.png (33KB, 250x300px) Image search: [Google]
blanca.png
33KB, 250x300px
Every fucking Animal Crossing game ends the same way

>get pretty bored
>still have to play every day to take care of daily chores
>miss a day
>miss two days
>"wellp, I guess that's it. goodbye forever!"

What the AC series needs is the ability to leave the game on good terms. The ability to tell the game "I'm going away soon" would let you say goodbye to all the villagers and leave Isabelle (or someone similar) in charge. Months/years later, when you return to your old town, you'll be welcomed back, instead of being greeted with weeds, roaches, and angry villagers saying "It's been over 29 months since I last saw you!"
>>
>>375782319
>>375784976
This.
>>
it always bugged me that if you have four villagers, and of course you can only use one at a time, the other villagers are nowhere to be found. It feels lonely looking at their houses and finding no one inside or close
>>
>>375786316
this would be very nice anon, I really wish I could do that with the other games and I always stop playing forever after missing a single day, because I just can't be bothered watering flowers, once I've got the golden watering can too.
>>
>>375786316
I'd honestly just be happy if they implemented selling your town off right from the beginning like they eventually put into New Leaf. I deleted my town something like 2 weeks before that update because I didn't want to see my abandoned town in disarray (and I hated my river layout anyway).
>>
>>375786316
It's called the "Keep the Town clean" Ordinance. You can leave for years and the town will remain perfect. I've had a perfect town since I got the gold Watering can back in release year.

I miss my town. The update was fucking rad.
>>
>>375786316
What's the point though? In NL you can continue the game after being gone like it's nothing. It's of no consequence either way.
>>
>>375782319
>a system that makes it easier to put down patterns on the ground
a 2x2/3x3 splatroller
>>
>>375782319
>NES consoles
they could easily implement this with games that have multiplayer, since they can restrict online, so people will buy the online multiplayer versions on Eshop when they come around
>>
Give you some way to easily get rid of residents instead of forcing you to wait a month or more for them to move ignoring them the entire time, and even then they just refuse when you outright tell them you want them out in the sake of "Forging a friendship with you".
Let you choose where houses are placed, or at least go back to the signpost house system, the fact that people spent hours laying down paths or making gardens just to have someone move in on top of it is ridiculous.
Expand on water exploration. I want to be able to swim outside of the boundaries to reach The Island (Give Kapp'n a home on it or something and say he's retired), give me little caves I can enter where special fish and insects spawn in.
Far more storage/inventory slots, if I want to hold onto all the stuff that's missable in New Leaf I need a minimum of 3 fully expanded houses including their separate mail storage and storage drawers. This isn't even including the entire museum's display spaces. I think the new update to New Leaf expanded this but I'm not 100% sure on that.
Tool/Utilities section in your inventory. You shouldn't have to waste a third of your inventory just carrying your essentials around, especially when it means you can't carry much back with you like fruits or beetles/sharks and it takes multiple trips.
Some sort of "Terrain design" slots in the Able Sister's shop so you don't have to actually waste special clothes design or flag design slots on them and you can never change them or your entire environment changes its look.
Make characters characters again instead of personality types. Yes, they each have some very slight difference, but smugs never stop talking about their bottlecap collections of their insane fascination with trains and it gets aggravating.
Either get rid of grass degradation or have some way to easily pay someone to restore it all, having a mud village for playing consistently is idiotic.
>>
desu i like that it's comfy and based on collecting shit, so just more things to collect, more games within the game, etc. It doesn't need to be fixed, it can just have even more optional goals, the whole idea of the game is you just do what you feel like. mite be interesting to have something like cooking or more complex gardening
>>
>>375779760
Let me set the villagers' houses on fire and cook from their remains.
>>
File: 1461123607230.jpg (74KB, 599x563px) Image search: [Google]
1461123607230.jpg
74KB, 599x563px
>>375779760
Acre system
NES/SNES/N64 games
vr mode
>>
You know the only way they're adding NES games is as paid content.
>>
>>375787704
I'd be happy if they could just include consoles again and have it tie into the virtual console games you have on your system
>>
I came up with an idea the other day thinking it would be cool if umbrellas had more of a purpose besides fashion. During rainy days there could be a small penalty to movement if you aren't holding one. To make this fair you can hold your umbrella in your off hand, and your fishing rod/bug net/what have you is held in your main hand. Since you're technically using your items one handed they should be a little more challenging to handle. This could be implemented as a dedicated umbrella slot in the item screen, but I think it would be interesting if each hand had their own slot and could use any item, maybe enabling other item combinations in the game.

I think in general I'd like to see more game design choices like this that makes AC feel like a real world. I don't mean real as in like our world, this is still an escapist game after all, but I want more details and actions available to the player that make the village seem like a place you could actually live in as opposed to glorified garden. I think the first AC's game feel was closer than its sequels to the Boku no Natsuyasumi series of games, and I think it should have gone more in that direction.
>>
File: 1388465556563.jpg (130KB, 704x1188px) Image search: [Google]
1388465556563.jpg
130KB, 704x1188px
Just let people decide where people move in.
Stop building homes in my fucking fruit orchard.
>>
Freeze time option so you can stop playing for a while and come back to your town the way it was when you left.
>>
>>375788265
this made me think of Pikmin 3, where you can freeze time and look around the map
I'd like that
because fuck looking around for a villager for 20 minutes
>>
Simple, more content
I played New Leaf and got bored quickly after doing everything. Unless there's like secret stuff I don't know about, but I don't know what I'm supposed to do. Only collect fruit and fossils?
And the fucker sold me a game painting but there was no dialogue when I talked with him again
>>
File: animal crossing nook.jpg (112KB, 590x384px) Image search: [Google]
animal crossing nook.jpg
112KB, 590x384px
>>375779760

No city gimmicks, no island gimmicks, no multiplayer gimmicks.

Just focus on making a good village, with good furniture, good villager dialogue, good villager quests, good festivals/holidays.

That's all I ask. Animal Crossing has gone the way of uncharming gimmicks and high-quantity low-quality content just like Harvest Moon. Both of them need to cut the fat and return to their charming roots.
>>
smaller cast with unique dialogue for each character, rather than set lines for each personality
>>
>>375781249

>all the things

completionists like you shouldn't be playing this type of game.
>>
>>375788073
>Plant a perfect apple tree
>It gets trampled by a home
If Blanche wasn't cute she would be on my shitlist.
>>
>>375788462
*fake painting
>>
Suggestions for improvement:
>Characters with more... character. No character archetypes and instead each character is expressly written with their own dialogue in mind.
>no more "the player character is the most important thing to me" villagers
>extended town planning, full control over who moves in and who moves out and when
>A hotel where prospective villagers can stay while you're deciding on whether you want them to move in
>no more log world
>more cities and places to visit
>the ability to place items outside
>more patterns in pattern designer
>the ability to place paths without using a pattern
>removal of grass deterioration, period. It doesn't need to be in the game.

Suggestions that might not necessarily be an improvement but things that I would like:
>neighborhoods
>6 villagers per neighborhood, 4 neighborhoods
>bigger default houses
>multiple-room villager houses
>>
>>375788898
it would be pretty cool if each character ended up having a kind of story arc, like the Social Links in Persona

just don't end up being in a relationship with an animal

I agree with everything else you've said too
>>
>>375789252
I think I'd be able to handle villagers randomly leaving if I felt like I really built up a friendship with them and we really bonded. I selfishly keep all of my villagers around and made sure to freeze the game so no one can leave my village if I decide to start playing it again.
>>
File: 1400931548267.png (241KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1400931548267.png
241KB, 500x667px
>>375779760
Eviction (At a HEFTY Bell price), Villagers who want to move in send in a request you have to approve, you they point out where they can build their house like with a Project, you don't necessarily find out WHO wants to move in, but jsut that someone does.
None of that "speak with Mabel seven days ina row to unlock a important customization option" shit.
Better Character creation, with the option to be a animal yourself.
You actually assign/hire Villagers to do the village/shop duties ("Efficiency" and services they provide varying on the type, Like Jock being better Cops and making L&F get more and rarer shit and less Pitfalls spawn, and Snotty net you rarer but more expensive clothes in the clothing shop), with the ones who been doing those duties now being attainable as normal villagers (That are always THE BEST at the job they used to have) with the exception of Isabelle (Still Mayors Assistant), Nook (Still the big economical cheese putting you in debt with home renovations) and Porter (Travel and Online), this would help differentiate different players towns and make each feel more unique.
>>
>>375779760
Fix it by releasing a new game holy shit
>>
>>375785834
having areas that you can't access unless you plant a tree to climb to get to said area by climbing the tree and having each type of fruit tree being a different shape depending on the fruit
>>
>>375790491
>each type of fruit tree being a different shape depending on the fruit
Fucking this.

Cherry Trees should have fucking cherry blossoms.
>>
m'thafagun dungeon quests.
>>
>>375790680
I guess they just figure they need a colour for the trees in the Summer
Thread posts: 119
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.