[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What can change the nature of a man?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: Planescape-torment-box.jpg (41KB, 404x502px) Image search: [Google]
Planescape-torment-box.jpg
41KB, 404x502px
What can change the nature of a man?
>>
>>375779083
Bofa
>>
>>375779083
journals
>>
>>375779083
is this game worth playing
>>
Annah or Grace /v/?
>>
>>375780380

yes it's pretty fucking stellar once the story starts picking up speed
>>375780447
Morte
>>
Belief. Whatever you believe can change the nature of a man, can.
>>
here's the one thing I don't get /v/,

why would an evil nameless one willingly cease to exist or die and go to the blood war?
>>
>>375779083
Suffering and Anguish
>>
File: Torment.png (36KB, 758x1055px) Image search: [Google]
Torment.png
36KB, 758x1055px
>>375779083
>THEN THIS IS MY ANSWER, AND YOU ARE MY PROOF
>NOTHING CAN CHANGE THE NATURE OF A MAN.
>>
>>375780773
Because after getting your mortality back you're no longer an evil fragment but something more.
>>
>>375779083
From 1 to 100, how much would you recommend this game? I played Divinity Original Sin, was fine, though not the deep in RPG. NWN2 bugged out on me so eh.
>>
>>375780904

okay, that makes sense, thank you anon

>>375780957
90, it'd be a perfect 100 if the combat wasn't wonky
>>
>>375779083
they legit didn't alter any characters?

no hamfisted social politics?

they kept their word?
>>
>>375780957
Storywise, character wise, secret wise and variety of quests wise? 10/10
Combat is a bit clunky but also unnecessary. You also need to play mage with high WIS to get the best secrets and outcomes.
>>
File: 1469510404886.jpg (152KB, 419x419px) Image search: [Google]
1469510404886.jpg
152KB, 419x419px
>that scene where you confront morte about not being a mimir
>he tells you about the pillar of skulls
>and how cool you thought he was
>flashback: morte surfacing on the skull and literally begging you to pull him loose, promising to give you whatever you want
>he tells you he couldn't tell you what you wanted, but you were cool with it because you guys were friends
>flashback: you beating the shit out of morte and threatening to put him back in the pillar while he sobs and begs for you to stop

I don't like when videogames make me feel /v/
>>
>>375781283
And then you actually become buddies for real, with you forgiving his sins and wrongs he did to you and this knowledge actually giving him peace and making him stronger.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.