[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rank these Zelda games

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5

File: tpsswwcomp2.png (304KB, 864x267px) Image search: [Google]
tpsswwcomp2.png
304KB, 864x267px
Rank these Zelda games
>>
>>375772157
TP>WW>SS
>>
WW>TP>SS
>>
File: 1474727486571.png (290KB, 953x481px) Image search: [Google]
1474727486571.png
290KB, 953x481px
WW > SS > TP
>>
SS>TP=WW
>>
WW > TP > /ss/
>>
>>375772717
This.
Motion+ works well with Dolphin and I had no problem aiming that way.
Mouse>gyro>analogs when aiming anyway.
>>
>>375773336
>not playing the GC or wiiu version of TP
only good thing about SS was the motion controls
>>
File: la-bow.png (50KB, 246x248px) Image search: [Google]
la-bow.png
50KB, 246x248px
>>
File: IMG_4799.jpg (74KB, 960x537px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4799.jpg
74KB, 960x537px
>>375772289
>>
>>375772289
This, skyward sword is the only Zelda I never replayed because it's so fucking boring. The first time it's fine but every single part of the game is "that level" wind Waker is just kind of boring, after I get the master sword usually I stop replaying the game. Twilight Princess just felt more like a traditional Zelda
>>
>>375772157
ww>ss>tp
>>
They all deserve to be in the "Pls go and stay go" tier.
>>
>>375772157
SS>TP>WW
>>
>>375775781
This guy "gets it".
>>
>>375773517
Muh
Nikkuh
>>
>>375772157
Wind Waker - the Zelda game that made me stop caring about the franchise
Twilight Princess - the Zelda game that made me stop playing after the first dungeon
Skyward Sword - The Zelda game that I didn't even bother playing
>>
Your enjoyment of WW and TP will depend on whether you prefer overworld exploration or dungeons respectively.

Your enjoyment of SS will depend on whether you're a masochist.
>>
SS>WW>TP

Seems no one has this preference yet. I still really like TP and love replaying all the dungeons, but I felt more invested and satisfied overall with SS and WW despite their flaws. I like them all better than Breath of the Wild.
>>
>>375772157
TP>SS>WW
>>
>>375772157
On a completely objective level I should rank them TP > SS > WW but in my heart it's WW > TP > SS.
>>
>>375772332
>>375772332
>>375772332
>>
>>375772157
SS > TP > WW
>>
Only correct aswer is TP > SS > WW

SS had arguably worse segments than the triforce hunt, but has more good things going for it than WW.
>>
>>375776268
>On a completely objective level I should rank them TP > SS > WW but in my heart it's WW > TP > SS.

I'm not going to pretend WW doesn't have its flaws because it does, but if you really liked WW that much then you need to sit down, think, and analyze why you liked it and perhaps consider that the game may have done something exceptionally well after all. Be confident.
>>
WW>SS>TP
it only takes having a single good dungeon to beat TP's copy-paste trash
>>
>>375776349
>but has more good things going for it than WW

Not really. SS's highest highs are Sandship and Ancient Cistern and even those are lacking in some areas.

WW's overworld completely and utterly shits on SS's overworld, and if you disagree with that then you need to go back and replay them.
>>
>>375776649
>WW
>single good dungeon

Where? Did they add it in for the HD release?
>>
>>375772157
WW>TP>SS

Skyward Sword is the only Zelda I've really disliked.
It looks great and has some good ideas, but it ended up boring me terribly.
I don't know how it ends and I can't say I care.
>>
>>375772157
see name field
>>
>>375772157
I was under the impression of it being WW > TP > SS. But after having replayed SS and then replayed TP with the release of TPHD. I am now under the impression of it being WW > SS > TP.
Moving directly from SS to TP was pretty jarring. It almost feels like Link can't even move. Like there can be a small little ledge and you can't even try to heave yourself across since the game never thought to let you be able to do that. Wolf sections are too long and utter ass. Etc, etc.
Make no mistake though, SS is without a doubt the most flawed Zelda game. And while TP may have the most dull overworld, at the very least it has one unlike SS. But SS does quite a few things right to compensate (to an extent) for the things it does wrong. TP in comparison is mostly just unusually bland for a Zelda game, while still doing some things quite wrong, without doing much of anything all that right. And with this in mind, I really do place it one position below SS.

Midna is the best girl of the entire franchise though. And combat in SS is the absolute worst in the franchise until the late game more or less. But yeah. WW > SS > TP.
>>
TP
2/10
SS
3/10
WW
5/10
>>
>>375776268
Oh shut the fuck up, there is no "completely objective level". All of this shit is subjective.
>>
>>375776121
WW's overworld is a flat blue square so it sucks at both exploration and dungeons.
>>
The 3 shittest 3d zeldas. These games were a complete waste of time. They didnt try to do anything to new. They just rehashed the oot formula and ran it into the ground
>>
>>375777731
WW's overworld objectively has more content in it than TP's. I have a comparison list I can bring up if you'd like.
>>
>>375777945
Wind Waker's Triforce hunt felt more like the LoZ formula than the OoT one, honestly. Ironically that was the part people hated the most.
>>
>>375777986

this is all neo nintendo

https://pastebin.com/pJt3J0Wu
>>
Wind Waker > Twilight Princess > Skyward Sword

All three are bad Zeldas though.
>>
File: what if zelda was a girl.png (122KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
what if zelda was a girl.png
122KB, 1200x1200px
>>
Help me out here:
i recently started playing Majoras mask for the first time, and i got to woodfall temple, and i got a key. the thing is i don't have enough time to progress so what i don't get is am i supposed to lose these 3 songs i got and all my items (pretty much game over) or is there something i can do to carry over anything?
i am not having fun with them time constraints.
>>
>>375772532
sauce me up
>>
TP > SS > WW
>>
>>375780531
Items (but not quantities like bombs or arrows), masks, songs learned all carry with you when you reset the timer.

So you'll have the bow still, but it will have 0 arrows.
>>
Twilight princess 7/10

Wind Waker 6.5/10

didn't play SS
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.