[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would you fix/add for the remaster? >gravelord invasions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 135
Thread images: 12

File: ps4_DarkSouls.png (181KB, 255x330px) Image search: [Google]
ps4_DarkSouls.png
181KB, 255x330px
What would you fix/add for the remaster?

>gravelord invasions before ng+
>respec mechanic
>small white soapstone
>>
>>375771426
remove the part where you can die
>>
>>375771426
remove japanese drop rates
>>
rings were underplayed, there should be a "god ring" you get at one point that makes you hyper mode

make spells that boost stamina

make x button jump, improve jumping and have more platforming
>>
Just remake it in dark souls 3 without poise just to make /v/ mad
>>
>>375771426
>>gravelord invasions before ng+
make it so a level must reached for certain areas and this would work I think

In addition just do a SOTFS style rearrange in almost all areas

Rework poise into having a smaller base but increases during attacks.
>>
>warp from the start
Obvious one here, all the latter souls games did it so it must be something they agree needed to be added.

>remove curse 50% hp debuff
That shit was just ridiculously broken and not fun at all, especially with no warp.

>make tomb of giants brighter
It was way too dark, i fell off loads of times, totally not fun!

>no invasion online mode
To prevent having my gaming experience ruined by neckbeard losers with OP characters whilst being able to participate in jolly co-operation with my fellow sunbros.

>remove all the stupid spread out blacksmith
Just need 1 blacksmith, in the hub obviously.

>remove master key
Shortcuts are for lamers.

I think that should suffice.
>>
Didn't read the thread, DaS perfect the way it is.

I'm playing DaS on Xbone dl games, I made a mistake and bonfired in Sen's after camera glitching in(bell bosses skip), my only optionis Lordevessel or bust. I'm level 5, sitting inside Anor Londo castle, everything's opened up, I just need some help from a sunbro or another low level taking down BiggieSmalls. Anyone game?
>>
>>375773394
>DaS perfect the way it is.
I'm sorry anon, but that's wrong, DaS is still my favourite but it's fundamentally broken in the long run.

I would say having warping be accessible from the get go and have every bonfire be warpable, lord knows I hate having to run from the parish to the forest every time I feel like doing some PVP.

Also some new areas, re-arrange the item placements so dexfags can't rush the great scythe anymore, or strengthfags the zwei.
>>
>>375772587
(You) can have it.
>>
>>375774637
So you can't use the illusionary wall bonfire just next to that gate? I'm so confused. I don't think making warping possible early is smart, you can get just about anywhere outside of Sen's without a warp. The environment is a brilliant part of the game, you'd stop traveling it if you didn't want to when you warp. That's lame. You just want a PvP fighter, play DaS3. It's much more your style I think.

And I'm saying that whilst I could incredibly benefit from the change. I'm stuck waay underpowered in Londo with no way out but the Lordvessel, did you read that? I need help. I made a mistake.
>>
>>375771627
>>375771779
>>375772068
I am on reddit?
>>
>>375775441
Lord vessel doesn't let you warp to darkroot bonfire that's what I was saying.
At least not on PS3 unless there's a mod on PC that makes every bonfire warpable
>>
>>375771426
Give those ultra-rare little crab humanity monsters a reasonable spawn rate.
>>
>>375771426
I'd fix BoC and izalith/demon ruins. Make the light in the catacombs more accessible early on, and add oscars side quest.
>>
>>375774637
>add warping at the start
It shouldn't have been included at all
>>
>>375772587
Holy shit pleb detected
>>
>>375771426

I find it real disappointing they didn't have a small white soapstone in DS3, it was one of the best things about 2.
>>
>>375771426
>add adaptability
>>
File: 1434235533860.jpg (437KB, 1508x1493px) Image search: [Google]
1434235533860.jpg
437KB, 1508x1493px
>>375772587
>>
>>375772587
solid attempt, but you should have toned it down a little bit more

I'll give it 3/5, it has potential
>>
>>375776652
How? Everything i posted is what they added in later games as the series evolved.
>>
Dark Souls 3 style covenants.
>>
>>375774637
>lord knows I hate having to run from the parish to the forest every time I feel like doing some PVP.
Fuck off, ADHDkids
>>
>>375775964
I mean yeah, so run once through the demon's room and forest, get to that bonfire...

Ugh is everyone in this thread gunna be on Sony? I'm stuucckkk on Xboned. Level +10 sword and shield not enough for Biggie Smalls. Cant get back to upgrade them further due to glitching. It was a stupid mistake.
>>
Fix all the covenants to actually have a significant effect on the gameplay, fix the lord soul areas and bosses, just remaster demon souls insteadboom problem solved
>>
>>375777109
This anon has a point, unfortunately
>>
>>375777297
>glitch the game
>wonder why it's so hard

Aren't you silly.
>>
>>375771426
Balance the gameplay a little more

Keep poise but separate mobility from poise in two different states
>>
>>375771426
move the catacombs blacksmith somewhere quicker to access, it was just a pain in the ass to visit him

remove parry on Gwyn, I get it, he's hollow, but still
>>
>>375771426
Completely rework Bed of Chaos

seriously, that's the worst bullshit in the entire game
>>
>>375772587

All ideas retarded/10

Master key idea 6.5/10
>>
>>375777109
If by evolved you mean got worse
>>
>>375777483

THAT'S NOT- !!!!!!!!!!
Drr.
I was running a low level playthrough, made a mistake bonfireing past a gate. Seems more childish to ditch the account because it's underpowered. if I had been more aware, I would have been here with the properly level gear. Shoot me for not wanting to deal with New Londo 'til after I opened Sen's up.
>>
>>375772587
>warp from the start
>shortcuts are for lamers
lolwut
>>
>>375778049
>he thinks fast travel = skipping half the start of the game
lolwut
>>
>>375778213
>make the game more linear by removing option to sequence break
>but warping around right away, completely defeating the point of the connected world, is just fine
lol
>>
>>375771426
Completely remake the Lost Izalith from the ground up
>>
Make backstabs like 3 and it's as perfect a game as you can get.
>>
>>375771426
>What would you fix/add for the remaster?
The second half of the game.
>>
>>375778363
>muh interconnected world so depth maymay
>backtracking through every mob is so much more fun than fast traveling and is clearly how the game should be played despite every other title (including bb) disagreeing
>not its not nostalgia talking its my objectively correct opinion
lol
>>
>>375771426
>estus animation doesn't take nine million years to finish
>pc version is stable and will run at 30 fps regardless of how slow your laptop is
>get rid of backstabs
>nerf bleed
>nerf torch hollows
>make the dlc bosses and enemies less resistant to magic
>make dark sorceries (dark orb, dark bead, and I guess dark fog accessable earlier, not in the dlc)
>>
>>375778820
oh also
>get rid of bed of chaos or at least make it a non lord souls boss
>make lost izalith not blinding
>add the cat ring from demon's souls
>make weapons that are normally obtained from the tails of dragons craftable from the souls of the dragons instead
>>
File: 934457528.jpg (148KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
934457528.jpg
148KB, 1280x720px
>>375778820
>nerf bleed

I enjoy your tears
>>
>>375777758
Master key fixed so long as you dont get it as a beginning item. just make the player have to find it.
>>
>>375778807
You're dumb, I concur.
>>
>>375779119
>artorias cosplay
>using his dead love interest's weapon
you fucked up piece of shit
>>
>Bonfire at the start of New Londo
>Increase damage scaling on level; Decrease impact of upgrading to compensate
>BoC hands/Kalamet's head either hit you, or do not; no forced movement if iframed.
>Dragon Covenant transformations have a better trade-off from losing all armor slots

Can't think of anything else that needs work other than certain areas needing graphical help, and certain terrain having really shitty/inconsistent traction (Crystal Cave, Blighttown descent).
>>
Just finish the parts of the game that aren't done.
>>
>>375777297
Lobosjr beat biggie smalls with his bare fists. Don't be a pussy. Prioritize dodging. Never attack if it means you will take damage.
>>
>>375778807
>>backtracking through every mob is so much more fun than fast traveling.
Earnestly yes but only if you're still relatively early in the game. Fast travel should open up as the accessible world does.
>>
>>375771426
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqJGaT2rPQA&

Well /v/ what should be restored?
>>
>>375777109
>They did this in later games, so it was an improvement.
Not every change to the formula is a good one.
>>
>>375779714
you made me think of some things
>bonfire on the other side of New Londo Ruins (in between the drakes and the elevator you find after dealing with all those Darkwraiths)
>bonfire in the middle of the crystal caves so the run back to seath isn't so bad if you die
>bonfire in that little building before you fight that daughter of the Witch Of Izalith
>bonfire right before artorias instead of taking that stupid shortcut every time you die to him
>make Northern Undead Asylum accessable with Lord Vessel (warpable)
>Make Painted World of Ariamis accessable by with Lord Vessel (warpable)
>>
>>375771426
Bring in DaSII's mechanic where successfully helping a player defeat a boss restores your humanity.
Improve covenants in general.
Expand spell and weapon selection.
>>
>>375779225
>>375777758
>Limit ability to break sequence in early game.
But why?
>>
>>375780196
I don't agree with the painted world. Now, you CAN warp to it. As long as you don't rest, you can homeward back to where you came from. But the painted world is a bit of a trap so I appreciate not being able to warp out.
>>
>>375780196
New Londo for sure needs a bonfire, even if it's just at the start of the zone. Having to take the elevator every time you want to go down there is kind of annoying.

I never really felt like the Crystal Caves needed a bonfire, and I ran it as a squishy as fuck mage with no way of dealing with the crystal golems.

Lost Izalith needs needs a closer bonfire, for sure, but maybe not that close.

The Artorias run was obnoxious, yeah, having a bonfire next to the elevator would have been nice, or at least having a safer path to get there.

I'm positive that you can get to painted world via Lord Vessel.
>>
>>375779225
>>375777758
There is nothing wrong with having the Master Key as a starting item, especially in a game that prides itself in being as open as Dark Souls. You might as well remove the ability to kill the Four Kings early.
>>
Magic enchanted weapons can be used as catalyst for maximum mage knight
>>
File: lifehunt.jpg (163KB, 1009x552px) Image search: [Google]
lifehunt.jpg
163KB, 1009x552px
>>375779119
You are like a little baby
>>
>>375781258
>I'm positive that you can get to painted world via Lord Vessel.
I mean that you can freely warp back and forth once you have the lord vessel. I know it's like that for lore reasons but in my version some powerful magic will simply prevent Priscilla from using the bonfire.
>>
>>375779119
>>375781885
Doesn't bleed kind of suck?

>>375781893
I doubt Priscilla even wants to leave.
Couldn't she just easily leave the way you do?
>>
File: plsno_mrforlorn.jpg (198KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
plsno_mrforlorn.jpg
198KB, 1280x720px
>>375781885
luckily there are no npc's (non-bosses) that use great scythes. In Dark Souls 2 (SOTFS only) there's this group of wandering npc's that invade the Bearer of the Curse called The Forlorn and some of them use Great Scythes that look like the Lifehunt Scythe and they are op as shit. I have nightmares about fighting them.
>>
File: undead-assassin.jpg (45KB, 300x524px) Image search: [Google]
undead-assassin.jpg
45KB, 300x524px
>>375782035
>Doesn't bleed kind of suck?
>mfw ONE of those undead assassins in lower undeadburg can make you bleed in 3 or 4 hits from their bandit knife
>life hunt scythe can bleed any demon in dark souls 1 like a hot knife through butter
it's op as shit anon wtf
>>
There really isn't much that needs to be changed gameplay wise desu. I would make the backstapps less common and harder to pull off but aside from that it's all good. Now what I would like to see is a technical update, you know improved performance and the like. That's what we all want anyway. I would give my right nut to play souls with a huge community again.
>>
>>375782035
You haven't lived until you've gotten hatemail from someone after getting in their face and spamming the two-handed Gold Tracer until they die
>>
>>375782342
Bleed does like no damage and last about 5 seconds.
Explain this bleed meme to me please, I'm an autist and I can't read facial expressions or understand vocal tones that could imply that you're joking over the internet.
>>
File: 1465870133272.png (3KB, 197x135px) Image search: [Google]
1465870133272.png
3KB, 197x135px
bring crystal ring shield glitch and bottomless box glitch back
>>
>>375773394
>Didn't read the thread, DaS perfect the way it is.
could use a graphics improvement, but yeah, the gameplay is fine.
>>
>>375782540
Have... have you played Dark Souls 1?
>>
Completely redone bed of Chaos fight
A way to transfer unupgraded items to new characters for fun builds and cosplay playthroughs and shit
Invasion system more similar to 3 where weapon upgrades are factored, but no auto friendly phantoms or prioritizing coop games
Actually fuck redoing BoC, just redo all of Izalith.
>>
>>375782540
no one is joking with you

If you had played Dark Souls 1 you'd know that bleed just makes your health bar explode with just a couple hits
>>
>>375782597
>>375782728
Yes. In fact I just played it last night.
Bleed lasted like 5 seconds and did no damage.
Am I missing something? Are there different tiers of bleed?
>>
>>375778807
BB doesnt really agree though. You can only warp to an area to the hunters dream (and back to the hunters dream if you desire). You can't just warp anywhere you want from whatever lantern you want.
>>
File: 1281215074799.jpg (8KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
1281215074799.jpg
8KB, 251x242px
>>375778807
>muh interconnected world
>muh fast traveling in every other game

>being so dumb you can't notice the contradiction even as you type it
>>
>>375771426
>Fix
Entire game
>Add
Maybe any difficulty whatsoever
>>
>2011
>remaster
>>
>Once you can warp it can be to any bonfire
>Fix the framerate
>Adjust stuff so the second half of the game doesn't feel like shit
>>
>>375782927
as much as we all love DaS1, everyone will admit that it really needs fixed
>>
>>375782783
the bar has to fill all the way up for bleed to apply.
>>
>>375782783
When Bleed's bar fills up you take a large amount of damage.

It doesn't "last" for X amount of time, that's simply preventing the enemy from causing it again immediately.
>>
>>375778807
>muh interconnected world so depth maymay

Part of why I played ds1 so much was because I could run through so many different routes. Ds2 and 3 make me feel railroaded in comparison.
>>
>>375783190
maybe he's confusing ds2 and ds1 because in ds2 the bleed makes you slow and loses all stamina when you get "bled".
>>
>>375783206
DS1 really did allow for build variety considering you could run somewhere earlier than you were supposed to.

At least with DS3 you can transfer items with the help of a friend.
>>
>>375782783
you'll notice when you get hit by an enemy with a bleed weapon you'll get a bleed bar at the bottom of the screen, and when it gets filled up, you take a ton of damage

this also applies to enemies when you hit them with a bleed weapon, there are different weapons like the Gold Tracer and Lifehunt Scythe that make people bleed basically immediately

Bleed doesn't last for any amount of time like poison or toxic, you just fill up the bar with enough bleed hits and they take damage equal to about a third of their health immediately. Various weapons have different bleed numbers that give you an idea of how much it takes to make them bleed
>>
I'd rather a remastered Demon's Souls with Covenants.
>>
File: Blood_loss02.jpg (309KB, 424x681px) Image search: [Google]
Blood_loss02.jpg
309KB, 424x681px
>>375782783
You've never seen this message before?
Have you actually played the game?
>>
>>375782783
you're a lying fucking cunt. bleed literally takes away huge chunks of health in a matter of seconds. get the fuck out of here.

Watch this. https://youtu.be/39BNAHoPi3A?t=3m32s Asylum Demon gets bled out in two hits for about 60% of his health from the lifehunt scythe. idk the characters specs but im sure it had at least 40 strength and a decent amount of dex because this is ng+.
>>
Finish the game as it was originally intended. Leave everything else the same.
>>
>>375783080
technical issues, ok.

The latter second half? Thats morethan just a remaster though
>>
>>375783284
Yeah, I guess so.
I guess I've never actually suffered bleed damage while playing I.

>>375783450
To be fair, you could do that pretty easily in II as well. My first complete run was with a Greatsword that I got a hold of after beating the last giant by going the the forest instead of proceeding to the lighthouse.
>>
File: 1490550132880.jpg (48KB, 553x640px) Image search: [Google]
1490550132880.jpg
48KB, 553x640px
Just let me warp between Bonfires, that's it, add that and DS1 will be a 10/10 masterpiece
>>
Redo the covenants so they either work consistantly (Darkmoon, Gravelord)
Have an alternate means of aquiring covenant items without grinding mooks (Dragonbros)
Have a reason to join them and stick with them(Princess Guard, Way of White, Chaos Servants)
Sunbros, Dickwraiths and Catfags are fine as they are.

They should make Way of White players auto summon each other against invaders since they're the babies first covenant with no rewards, and Chaos Servants should work like purples where they dont care who dies as long as they get humanity for the lady.
I have no fucking idea how to salvage Princess Guard. I almost forgot to include them in this post.
>>
>>375783761
At least keep the Lost Izalith from burning my eyes out of my skull, if not just make it a real level like they wanted to before they had to shove it out the door because of time restraints
>>
>>375780130
all
>>
>>375783920
>Sunbros, Dickwraiths and Catfags are fine as they are.
except I think I should be able to leave the sunbros and still use sunlight spear. I understand not being able to use Sunlight Spear if you're not a sunbro for roleplay reasons but if I have enough stats to fucking use sunlight spear let me fucking use it regardless of what covenant im in. I leveled faith so clearly I have faith in the gods and all that jazz...

i'm going to use it "kill" gwynevere in ng+ or anything

speaking of gwynevere let me use Soothing Sunlight and Bountiful Sunlight without being in her covenant.
>>
>>375782572
>bottomless box glitch
THIS
>>
>>375771426
I would just improve the FUCKING framerate for obviously fucking reasons names Blighttown. Also, adjust some of the balancing for online play, and nerf the Drake Sword.

>>375783708
Are you retarded? Do you understand the concept of remaster? The game was already 'finished as intended' you fucking dipshit
>>
I had a thought, do you think pvp would be better if there was a thing like soul memory but it only kept track of how much youve spent?
>>
Hold the down arrow button to return back to your item in the first slot of your inventory, just like in DaS3.
>>
>>375771426
>respec mechanic

No.

It would be nice to at something else to the lost izalith area. It would also be nice to see that boss finished. I guess that it was to be more like that tree boss in DS3.

Other than that, I enjoyed the simplicity. Better graphics, and better networking for PC.

The current state of ds pc is pretty good. I wish there were more players, but w/e.

I think no to respecs....Only because I am a bit conservative on that stuff. Sure it would help the noobs, but they are going to delete that character shortly anyway. My favorite character to use is SL18 and god knows what NG+ I am on at this point.

Best fun: NG++. Don't kill the gargoyles. Summon Soliare and Lautrec, and wait for invaders.
>>
Quintuple the hp on the dragon at the start and give the drake sword a 10% drop rate just to fuck with the guidefags.
>>
>>375784220
>Nerf the Drakesword
But its already bad. Literally just a crutch weapon that shitters use to get passed Gargoyles. It gets powercrept hard by everything
>>
>>375771426
Remove backstabs
>>
>>375776198
Fix lava so it's not neon orange. Replace the demons so they're not just the lower half of the undead dragon
>>
>>375784459
i agree with you. i mentioned it earlier but if not removing backstabs at least give us two armor sets that prevent backstabs like in dark souls 2. One light armor set (the jester set in das2) and one heavy armor set (the ironclad aka turtle set in das2).
>>
>>375784459
>Remove backstabs
If netcode was improved, this would not be a legit concern I don't think.
>>
Why is magic considered a scrub crutch? I found a high poise strength build to be easier than a pure mage build for PvE.
>>
>>375784687
On the topic of lava, make it so you get the orange charred ring before a boss where you'd actually want it and redo the fight with centipede so it isnt so jank. That design is so fucking rad, but the boss had to be made easy cause you cant really fight him off that tiny island until you get the ring and most of his boss arena goes to waste cause you'll probably beat him on the right side island anyway.
Also make it so jumping over lava gaps doesnt do lava damage anyway goddamn.
>>
Completely redo demon ruins and lost izalith's enemy placement.
>remove most capra and taurus demons there
>make the remaining ones stronger
>add some new types of enemy for variety
>replace the fire breathing statues in Izalith with something else.
>>
>>375784845
>Why is magic considered a scrub crutch? I found a high poise strength build to be easier than a pure mage build for PvE.
once you learn the dodge it becomes very powerful to use magic weapon or even just a few absurd spell blasts.
>>
>>375784845
because in NG you can almost one shot even late game enemies with the right set up (that ring that increases your magic damage plus that crown that increases magic PLUS the tin crystallization catalyst to basically pump your sorcery full of steroids.
>>
What would they even do with PrincessGuard?
As a coop covenant they're pointless. Helping players with healing miracles is a waste of time and no one even uses them. Sunbros got the summoning for coop shit down.
They're called Princess Guard so maybe soke kinda protect the zone covenant, but protecting Anor Londo already exists with Darkmoon Blades and Dark Londo so they'd feel really redundant. What could sun titties even do that would make her covenant worth anyones time?
>>
>>375785171
I guess that's fair. I never went full autism with my magic damage. I just maxed out Int and Att, never touched Vit because HP is for pussies, and fought Lord Gwyn naked.
>>
>>375785341
Make it like the dragon covenenant. if you level up your rank you get an item that transforms you into a titty monster when you use it.
>>
>>375771426
Better animations
that's it
>>
>>375771426
Is it ever gonna happen
>>
>>375785451
>Princess Guard allows you to turn into a giant titty monster, stomping over everyone else.
Anon we're trying to balance the covenants, not make all but one of them obsolete.
>>
>>375785079
>>375785079
This
The main enemies in ruins were supposed to be those spidermen from tseldora cave in DS2 (which makes sense with all those Quelaag eggs laying about) and the main enemies in Izalith were supposed to be machete-wielding aztecs with sunlight maggots on their heads. If they can't recreate the Izalith enemies then adding more pyromancers would be fine.
>>
>>375785341
PG is meant to be shit because it's all an illusion

Really though, maybe something like you gain like 25-50 points in hp every time you help another chosen undead defeat a lord? So like a max of 100-200 per character? Fuck I dunno
>>
>>375771426
>add easy mode
>easier to set up co-op with friends
>able to mic with summoned phantoms
>more strong female characters
>>
>>375771426
>60+fps
>Remake Lost Izalith, turn all the boring lava sections into an actual city
>Remake the crystal caves, make them into an actual level
>Remake Bed of Chaos, make it into an actual boss
>Give Pinwheel more health

That's it
>>
>>375785936
I kinda doubt its meant to be shit considering it has exclusive miracles, but as it stands its just a slight upgrade for Way of White and no one bothers with it.
>>
>>375786119
Someone already posted better bait, sorry anon.
>>
File: brainsplosion.gif (494KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
brainsplosion.gif
494KB, 200x200px
>>375785786
>The main enemies in ruins were supposed to be those spidermen from tseldora cave in DS2 (which makes sense with all those Quelaag eggs laying about)
why the fuck didnt i think of this before? holy shit. Also can we agree that the humans taken over by spiders in Brightstone Cove Tseldora are the only creepy enemies in the game. Why creepy you ask?

the humans are not hollow, they are simply mutated beyond recognition but are mentally aware of everything going on. Like the some people believe the headcrab zombies in Half Life 1 & 2 are the same way
>>
>>375777372
Remaster both
>>
File: killme.jpg (8KB, 204x145px) Image search: [Google]
killme.jpg
8KB, 204x145px
>>375786832
wait i think my theory is actually lore. This is from the dark souls 2 fextralife wiki page for the Spider Drone's.

http://darksouls2.wiki.fextralife.com/Spider+Drone

>Former residents of Brightstone Cove who failed to escape the wave of invading spiders and became the parasitic arachnids' hosts. A gruesome fate undeserved by those whom it befell, the still-living host is used as a source of nourishment by the spider as it seeks out new sources of food.

>the still-living host is used as a source of nourishment by the spider as it seeks out new sources of food

>the still-living host

Goddamn...
>>
>>375786832
>>375787379
>this was all caused by some duke and his pet spider
>>
The only thing I would add is a higher FPS of course. Don't take the SOTFS route and add a fuck ton of enemies.
>>375772587
>Fast travel in DS1
Why? I found it to be a hassle sometimes but get fucking good at the game. It's all worth it in the end.
>>
>>375771426

delete the entire game
>>
>>375771426
I'd add a small sidestory of content that leads to the player becoming the Soul of Cinder, complete with pristine Red Knight armor
>>
>>375772587
You know whats really lame? Spawning the drake and getting roasted on the bridge.

Leave my master key alone. Undead burg is shit & I like skipping it.
>>
>>375771426
Backstab works like it does in DaS III
That's it.
>>
>>375785341
Boss covenant guarding B&S.
Thread posts: 135
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.