[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw the only reason kojimbo is hiring hollywood actors and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

>tfw the only reason kojimbo is hiring hollywood actors and actresses is so he can get closer and closer to hollywood and eventually breakfree from his childish video games and become a full fledged movie director

you just know he's sick of making games, he's gonna be /tv/'s guy in the future, not /v/.
>>
I thought he already made movies
>>
read his twitter

the only reason he met this dude is because he went to a convention. that's it. i could be in place of hideo if i was there.
>>
>>375770316
>i could be in place of hideo if i was there.
k
>>
>Meeting that guy from Dirty Grandpa and Little Fockers

Who gives a shit?
>>
>>375770193
The issue with this is that if you look at his average game the way he tells the story involves more hours of plot than the average movie. The medium of games actually allows you more "film" to tell a story with since breaking up segments of exposition with gameplay (or interweaving them) is easier for the audience to sit through than a ten hour long interactive movie they want to watch in parts.

He might be able to do what he wants with a full-fledged series, but those tend to have smaller budgets.
>>
>>375770193
What's wrong with just letting a creator create? The rest of the world isn't divided into separate topics like 4chan. You know that right? Right?
>>375770316
>this dude
is Robert (fucking) De Niro
>>
>>375770520
>he didn't enjoy dirty grandpa
simply reddit
>>
the jews who own hollywood are not that stupid to hire this hack
>>
File: 1493665198487.png (1MB, 923x879px)
1493665198487.png
1MB, 923x879px
>De Nigro
>>
>>375770316
>went to a convention.
>Went to present at the Tribeca games festival as an esteemed member of the industry, got to meet esteemed members of the film industry due to the film festival happening around the same time.

but no im sure you could meet him too.
>>
>>375770193
He's far more interested in movies than he is in video games.
>>
>>375770263
FPBP
>>
>>375770737
>TOP: CONSERVATIVE
>BOTTOM: LIBERAL
>>
>>375770662
>>375770653
>Liking some actor who was good in SNL or something, but trashes all his movies

You have a better chance at getting a decent Adam Sandler movie
>>
>REEEEEE YOU AREN'T ALLOWED TO TALK TO OTHER FAMOUS PEOPLE

kys
>>
>>375770737

still amazes me just how identical to his dad he is
>>
File: 1469672161349.gif (397KB, 245x138px)
1469672161349.gif
397KB, 245x138px
>>375770737
Met Eastwood once, real good feller. He had one of my cigarettes.
>>
>>375770653
And Robert De Niro is just some guy.
It's very easy to meet celebrities, you just have to be in the right place at the right time and run into them.
>>
>>375770737

How the fuck does Clint look better with more crows feet and wrinkles than pristine young man skin
>>
>>375770962
yes and?
a hideo movie would be great
>>
>>375770390
>>375770742

>buy ticket
>wait in line for meet and greet
>???
>get pic n autograph

ez pz, people do this all the time.
>>
>>375770193
Do you think De Niro even knows who Kojima is?
>>
>>375770653
de niro is irrelevant and has only been in garbage films for the past 20 years. if de niro ever signed on for a project with hideo or kojima you could probably guess it's going to be garbage, given de niro's recent track record
>>
>>375771097
a hideo movie would be terrible. a kojima movie might just work though
>>
>>375771831
No. He probably thought it was some random Asian fan of his.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.