[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did people have a problem with this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: water temple.jpg (58KB, 728x546px) Image search: [Google]
water temple.jpg
58KB, 728x546px
Why did people have a problem with this?
>>
>>375769051
population vs average intelligence.
it's basic stuff man. people are, for the most part, fucking idiots.
>>
>>375769051
I think everyone liked the shield I don't know what you are talking about
>>
"r" is definitively the worst letter. I will argue it until the day I die
>>
the boots were a pain in the ass

also that one hidden path after you get the hookshot was a bit of a bitch

other than that it's pretty fantastic level design
>>
Because it punished failure with mundane shit. If you fell off a platform at the wrong time, you had to swim over, lower the water level, get re-positioned, raise it back up and then lower it again.

That's the only reason people hate it. Because it wasn't fun.
>>
Because people can get a better quality picture than that piece of shit
>>
>>375769051
they didn't

they just heard some stupid reviewer complain and everyone parroted the shit out of it, don't ever underestimate how quickly people will choose to be sheep
>>
>>375769252
>r
>not y
>>
>>375769252
>Hates r
>Uses it twice in his post
Hypocrite.
>>
>>375769051
playing it blind of course it's going to give you some kind of trouble. i actually love this fucking dungeon
>>
>>375769051
fucking manlets, man
when will they learn
>>
>>375769140
I literally beat this game when I was about 9 or 10 and my IQ was 83 in while in high school (I was a huge underachiever). How dumb do you have to be?
>>
>>375769051
because people were 10 when they played it and there wasn't youtube videos teaching you how to beat every level faggot
>>
>>375769051
Holy. How much do you have to compress and resize a screenshot from a composite video source to reach that level of aethstetic?

I think most people never found the passage behind the chest where you get the longshot. Ton top of that, raising and lowering the water level if you missed something and have to go back for it is a slog.
>>
>>375769051
Because youtubers like to use big red arrows pointing at nothing of interest in a photo to make people want to click on their shitty videos about obvious things.
>>
Great Bay Temple is a bigger pain in the ass.
>>
I've been playing this game since childhood, but I still can't get past Dark Link
This dungeon has been manageable leading up to that, and I'm sure it's fine after when you get past menu tedium, but I seriously can't find out what to do with this guy
If it involves something you get from the fire temple I feel lied to because I was able to get here before doing that dungeon
>>
Its weird. I've played Ocarina several times over (and even replayed the water temple literally a few days ago). I remember all of the rooms in the temple and what is in them, but I can never remember the order I have to do them in with all the water raising and lowering.

Same with the Forest Temple, I remember all the rooms but I forget some of the small key locations. Every other temple besides those two I have no issues remembering and getting through with no issues.
>>
>>375769561
>(I was a huge underachiever)
That has absolutely nothing to do with IQ.
>>
>>375769561
>
IQ is a really terrible measure of true intelligence. it's more like most people lack basic problem solving and patience than intelligence.
>>
>>375769252
>not c
>soft c can just be an "s"
>hard c can just be a "k"

C is the shittest letter objectively
>>
>>375769051
Stupid memes

It's not that bad, and navi isn't that annoying
>>
>>375769252
but thats not v
>>
>>375769356
This makes sense but being the hardcore /v/ gamer, I never fail and dismiss your criticism because you're bad at the game
>>
As a kid, I liked everything except Forest and Shadow temple, because shit seriously creeped me out.

Oh, and Kakariko Well too. I remember getting a jumpscare in there and not touching my N64 for weeks. My mom constantly asked what was wrong, if I broke the console, etc.
>>
>>375769561
>IQ was 83
So you were clinically retarded?
That's sad!
>>
File: 203.jpg (98KB, 1152x864px) Image search: [Google]
203.jpg
98KB, 1152x864px
>>375769051
Why does that image have a large red arrow pointing to the words? I can already fucking see it clearly.
>>
>>375770565
>I remember getting a jumpscare in there
When the shadow bursts out of the well, and the top part of the well flies away and breaks?

That made me jump the first time too, but not as bad as you got it.
>>
>>375769051
The player has pretty much been on auto pilot since the beginning because of the linear dungeons.

when an actual zelda dungeon shows up people started to bitch and moan.

the only valid complaint is the tedious constant switching iron boots on and off which the 3ds version fixed.

tl;dr water temple is the best dungeon of the game shitters need not apply
>>
>>375771167
no, I meant inside
everything in there gave me the creeps
the skull coming out of the fake walls
the wallmasters
the zombies
the boss

I was still am such a little faggot.
>>
EH REH
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.