[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do MGS elitists hate Rising so much?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 137
Thread images: 17

Why do MGS elitists hate Rising so much?
>>
they don't

most MGS fans are neutral or like rising
>>
Probably because Kojima got butt blasted that the game is superior to most MGS games and they just hop on his dick.

MGR:R is an amazing game.
>>
Because they value Kojima's kino over gameplay.

Kojimafags just want to watch movies, same as Kojima wants to make movies, not games.
>>
>>375760516
>MGR:R is an amazing game.
Let's not get ahead of ourselves now, it's a good game, not an amazing one.
>>
>>375760403
They prefer movies over video games.
>>
>>375760804

At least it isn't a movie.
>>
>>375760403
why would they like it?
it's not MGS
>>
They literally don't
MGR is WTF i love raiden now: the game
>>
>>375760403
Why do people that know nothing about MGS make unwarranted claims about games they've never played? Oh wait...
>>
>hurr durr MGS is a movie meme xD

Fuck off, the only game with an excessive amount of cutscenes is 4.

2, 5 and 3 are perfect games.
>>
Better question, why do people think Rules of Nature is fucking amazing?
>>
>>375760403
Because the Snakes didn't suffer so much in their lives just so that we can see some stupid meme teenager cut shit to ebin edgy music with ebic reddit bosses that literally spew meme quotes all day long
Metal Gear Rising is a disgrace to the Metal Gear title. Raiden has been and still is the worst Metal Gear character in the goddamn series.
>>
>>375761151

Because its a well-composed and performed song?
>>
>>375761215
It Has to Be This Way is the best MGR soundtrack.
>>
>>375761151
Rules of Nature is honestly my least favorite boss theme. Stranger I Remain is best
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cs5OQrdlq2c
>>
>>375761297

Yeah, I'm not disputing that. Game itself has a really good OST.
>>
WASH AWAY THE NIGGER
>>
>>375761029
I preferred the cutscenes to 30 minutes of "nano communications"
>>
>why do people who like a game series hate a spinoff that plays nothing like the rest of the games yet is praised by people who haven't played the others?
>>
>>375761560

What if you simply prefer MGR:R's gameplay style?
>>
>>375761185
> with ebic reddit bosses that literally spew meme quotes

no. instead Kojimbofags circlejerk to the first games' mediocre bosses, who get some last minute "AWOOOO FEEL SORRY FOR ME" justifications for their actions.
>>
>>375760518
MGS has better gameplay though. MGR was fun, but it's shallow in comparison.
>>
File: 1480110602772.png (169KB, 210x434px) Image search: [Google]
1480110602772.png
169KB, 210x434px
>>375761005

Just this. In MGS2 Raiden is a blank page with generic personality, and in MGS4 he is just a crying faggot. But in MGR, holy crap, he is the most badass character in the entire franchise.

Also, does anyone here kind of tought he was the true villain? While every antagonist had reasons, justifications, and a nice and well tought speach, Raiden was all like "I am the good guy because whatever, I love cutting people in half and I don't give a shit, I don't really don't care about philosofical and political debate. You are inquestionably bad and by painfully killing you it means I'm good"
>>
I love rising wtf OP
>>
>>375761646
Coming out of the closet isn't easy, Anon, but know that we support you okay?
>>
>>375760403
But it's my favorite Metal Gear

The other ones are too slow for me
>>
File: tipssombrero.png (617KB, 598x900px) Image search: [Google]
tipssombrero.png
617KB, 598x900px
>>375761151
>>375761297
Collective Consciousness > It Has to Be This Way > Rules of Nature > Stranger I Remain > The Stains of Time > The Hot Wind Blowing > The Only Thing I Know for Real > Red Sun > I'm My own Master Now
>>
>>375760403
Because it embraces MGS's cheesiness and dumbness. "MGS elitists" hate being reminded of that. Seriously, if you didn't expect future MGS land to be stupid as hell then I don't know what to say to you.
>>
File: raicof.png (164KB, 405x750px) Image search: [Google]
raicof.png
164KB, 405x750px
>>375760403
>Uninteresting codec calls
>Piss poor stealth options in a fucking Metal Gear game
>Jack the Ripper was too stupid
>Cutting mechanics felt pointless
>5 hours
>>
>>375761769
Metal Gear games are mostly about stopping the "villians" who have mostly good intentions just over principles.
>>
>>375760917

This nigger gets it.

I've always been a borderline fan of the MGS series, never played the original MG games and I don't delve too much into the lore. I just like the gameplay, really. But the biggest pain in the dick for me about the series is that pretty much every game ive played has been fucking movies. 10 minutes of gameplay, 8 minutes of cutscene, 12 more minutes of game, 5 minute cutscene, 30 more minutes of game, 15 minute cutscene, boss fight, 8 minute cutscene.

I loved the gameplay for most of MGS4, especially the octocamo, but my god, the cutscenes were unbearable and that one act where you're basically tailing someone through a city...what the fuck man.

MG:R was one of my favorites in the series because it didn't drown you in cutscenes. The gameplay was fun and interesting even though it was more or less a buttonmasher, but the "cut everything" aspect was relatively unique. I felt bad as fuck.

Not to mention playing as a cyborg ninja was reminiscent of the Gray Fox levels in MG VR Missions, which were fucking A+. I couldn't tell you how many times I replayed those same 3 missions as a kid.

I loved MG:R, it had its flaws, but it lived up to every expectation I had for it and I was not disappointed in the least.
>>
>>375761972
>my own master dead last
off yourself
>>
>>375761151

I don't hate it, but it's definitely the worst boss theme of the game
>>
>>375761769
Jack is the real villain: someone who wills for the drive and lust of it.

Which is just what Raiden is trying to stop, by the end he has figured out there isn't right or wrong in the world since him and Armstrong was one and the same.
>>
They are pissed that a random brazilian vigilante is far more powerful than big wuss could ever dream to be
>>
>>375762091
>responds to a post that said "At least it isn't a movie" with a fucking novel

You should write MGS cutscenes you'd be perfect for it
>>
>>375762049
>Uninteresting codec calls.
At least the game HAD codec calls, unlike the last 2 other MGS on the series.
>>
>>375760403
It has an actual challenging gameplay.
>>
>>375761972

>that sombrero scene

Never lost my sides so hard while playing a video game. Wasn't expecting that.
>>
>>375762202

Well, I gotta give it to you. You got me there.
>>
So what exactly did Armstrong and Raiden fight for if they "shared an ideal?"

Why did Sam talk about muh ideals when he himself has no fucking clue what he's doing anymore?
>>
>>375761972

Hot wind blowing = It has to be this way > The only thing I know for real > I'm my own master now >Collective consciousness > A stranger I remain > Red sun = Strains of time > Rules of nature
>>
>>375762049

Boris and the Doktor provide much better bantz than most of the Codec casts from the previous games

>Piss poor stealth options in a fucking Metal Gear game

if anything they should've just got rid of the whole stealth gimmick altogether
but fair point

this is from a franchise, where attaching a dead person's severed limb to your body can result in him taking over your body.
you shouldn't be surprised

nigger wut

>5 hours
stop abusing nanopastes
>>
>>375762091
Get fucked retard, one segment of the shittiest stealth game is worth a million button mashers.
>>
>>375762316
>you can play with the sombrero skin
>the sombrero stays on top of the box when you use it to hide
>>
>>375762049
Okay

Guess you didn't like memes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfBx2C9Gsek
Kevin's one are the most interesting

>Piss poor stealth options in a fucking Metal
Gear game
It's there but this is a Platinum game, stealth isn't their strength, action is.

It was written to show how both Raiden and the player only care about killing and how they should maybe question the logic of killing everyone who is a "bad guy".

Granted it could have been used better but it does improve as you play so you feel progression

>5 hours
The game was made to replayed since it's not 100% focused on story and instead the gameplay
>>
>>375762361
>So what exactly did Armstrong and Raiden fight for if they "shared an ideal?"

They didn't
>>
>>375760403
Because all you fucking rising babies constantly spout your retarded epic LE MEMES JACK shit over and over. It's fucking annoying. Kill yourselves.
>>
>>375761972
Put red sun first and reverse that entire list and that's my favorite to least favorite list.
>>
>>375762430
not an argument
>>
>>375762361
"Why did Sam talk about muh ideals when he himself has no fucking clue what he's doing anymore?"

he literally says there's no point talking about higher causes, and let's just fight it out
>>
I like MGR quite a bit, it's just that I refuse to accept it and 4 as canon in any way.
>>
>>375762641
>LE
See? Monsoon was right.
>>
>>375762154

That's the point, Raiden was going so far because deep down he loved to slash people in the half, like a crazy nun that almost cum when beating kids with a rule, but using a speach of justice and correction as a cover up even for herself. Like a fat feminist that don't have sex enough, he was making a shitty rationalization of his extreme acts moved purely by instincts.

At least the vilains aimed for a greater objective.
>>
>>375760917
Which makes it superior to both MGS and Bayonetta
>>
>>375762361
Raiden and armstrong both agree that the war economy and PMC lifestyle left from MGS4 sucks.
They drastically disagree on how to fixnit though. Armstrong wants pure anarchy. Raiden doesnt, even though he is lawless himself.
>>
>>375760403
I've 100% all Metal Gear games including Rising.

I hope we still get a sequel at some point.
>>
>>375762361

Sam adnRaiden had a noble combat between warriors. Sam was a true samurai.
>>
>>375760403
It doesn't take itself seriously at all while acknowledging the franchise is retarded while simultaneously starring the character that the fanboys that hopped on the "fuck Raiden" bandwagon from 2001 all hate
>>
File: image.png (5KB, 207x218px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
5KB, 207x218px
>>375761769
>In MGS2 Raiden is a blank page with generic personality

Stopped reading there. Raiden is like that intentionally for multiple reasons. It's to make the player idealize Solid Snake and wish to play as him rather than an effeminate nobody. It's part of the grand meta narrative that is MGS2. It's to tease and irritate players that wanted a generic sequel to MGS1. That's even why you play as Solid Snake during the intro chapter, to further pull the wool over players' eyes.

You play the entire game following in Solid Snake's footsteps, and overshadowed by him the whole time. During the last chapter when he joins up with you he has much larger health bar, has infinite ammo, and he's the one that does most of the killing of the soliders during that sequence. It's all intentional. He's also a "blank" personality because Raiden acts as a window and a voice for the player. He's essentially a MGS1 fan personified. He mirrors the audiences confusion and desires perfectly.

There are several more reasons, but they are all too complicatedly linked with the meta narrative and subtext of MGS2 to explain in detail here.
>>
>>375763250
I seriously have no fucking idea why a game that sold well over 3 million copies doesn't have a sequel.
>>
>>375762091
>MG:R was one of my favorites in the series because it didn't drown you in cutscenes.
Anon, MG:R is up there with MGS2 for me, but you know those forced codec conversations that keep interrupting the pace are bullshit.
>>
But they don't, most people on youtube comments and IGN and Gamefaqs, the lowest common denominator you see, well all those people love it.
They may not like the gameplay compared to MGS but they still like the story.
>>
File: 14010876765.jpg (56KB, 750x563px) Image search: [Google]
14010876765.jpg
56KB, 750x563px
>>375763281

>bandwagon from 2001 all hate

GO FUCK YOURSELF.

Sons of Liberty is literally the best Metal Gear title.
>>
>>375763286
even if he's bland to make a point that doesn't fix the fact he's bland
>>
>>375763081
That's why the final line of
>"I've got my own war to fight."
is so fucking good

It shows how far Raiden has come and how he has learned from Snake, Sam and Armstrong.
>>
>>375763356
One word

Konami
>>
>>375763526
it's fine if you think that

but the people that wanted to play as Snake and only Snake from back then are to proud to admit that Raiden is anything but a faggot
>>
Only reason I can of think for some MGS fans to hate it is because it's not MGS: Rising.
>>
File: MetalGear.jpg (404KB, 1586x1124px) Image search: [Google]
MetalGear.jpg
404KB, 1586x1124px
>>375760403
because MGS2 fans are salty that they took Raiden in this good direction after the mess known as MGS2
>>
File: armstronguuuu.jpg (51KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
armstronguuuu.jpg
51KB, 680x680px
>>375762361
>So what exactly did Armstrong and Raiden fight for if they "shared an ideal?"

Armstrong wants an alternative to the PMC run world, where people whore themselves out for money and war is pretty much waged solely for the sake of profit.

He wants to turn America into a Hokuto no Ken like world, where every individual is free to do whatever the fuck he wants, not restricted by ideals and morals forced upon him.

He believes that if a strong person is given the opportunity to realise his own ambitions, a new type of people will arise who could actually. M.A.G.A.

Armstrong is a more extreme version of Raiden, as he also believes that things can be solved with violence, but obviously, he isn't willing to go that far.
>>
>>375763356
to be fair the game was in development hell for years, and who knows how much Kojima spent just on the cutting tech alone, let alone the rest of it like the Kinect phase and all that.
Could be they barely made any money on it.
>>
File: 1493696126948.jpg (117KB, 392x500px) Image search: [Google]
1493696126948.jpg
117KB, 392x500px
>>375763286

I know he is like that intentionally. Anynoe that played the game know that. BUT it's not possible to fall in love for a blank page. Raiden in MGS2 have absolutely no content to love or hate, people who dislike him do it just because of his looks.

I stopped reading in the first line, I know in the rest there is only the same drivel of every MG thread.
>>
Because it's actually good
>>
>>375763853
>MGS3 higher than MGS1 and MGS2
You need to reevaluate your taste.
>>
>>375763890
>He believes that if a strong person is given the opportunity to realise his own ambitions
He's so right

The more humanity limits itself to morals and ideals the less it evolves.
Sadly that means going down anarchy and no one wants that.
>>
Its honestly a fucking masterpiece.
I just replayed it and loved every second.
>>
>>375763286
that doesnt invalidate his statement at all you stupid pretentious fuck
>>
>>375763286
>Raiden is like that intentionally

and I stopped reading there
>>
>>375764305
And that's why you're too much of an idiot to understand MGS2.
>>
File: 1440138762301.png (190KB, 374x454px) Image search: [Google]
1440138762301.png
190KB, 374x454px
it's my favorite game desu

>mfw the soundtrack
>>
File: Raiden.jpg (112KB, 803x501px) Image search: [Google]
Raiden.jpg
112KB, 803x501px
>>375764078
>You need to reevaluate your taste.

why? because I like MGS3 over a good game (MGS1) and a shit sequel (MGS2)
>>
>>375763286
I've liked Raiden from the start, but then again I hadn't played mgs1 at the time.
>>
>>375764672
>MGS3
>good

the story is unbelievably entertaining but it's also pointless drivel and the gameplay is by far the worst in the series.
>>
>>375761029

>5

How can any say 5 was in anyway fun or good? 2 and 3 I agree but 5 nigga you high
>>
>>375761384

>I have the attention of a goldfish: the post
>>
>start series with MGS3
>blown away by it, play through it 40+ times, get literally everything there is to get
>MGS Essentials Collection comes out in 2007
>finally able to play 1 and 2
>mfw didn't know anything about 2 other than years of reading magazines complaining about Raiden and the nonsensical story
>mfw MGS2 is still the most brilliant game I've ever played in terms of story and it was too smart for the 12 year olds in 2001 to understand
>can't even play MGS3 anymore because its gameplay is so much worse than 2's it hurts
>>
>>375764856
MGS5 has some of the best gameplay that's ever been in a stealth game and has loads of really, really impressive shit going for it.

It's just got almost no fucking story, and I really don't care about that. Ever since MGS4 I haven't cared about story in MGS at all.
>>
File: zorak (2).png (162KB, 704x597px) Image search: [Google]
zorak (2).png
162KB, 704x597px
I liked MGS4 better.
>>
>>375763286
>it's intentionally shit so it's not shit
>>
>>375765013
This nigga gets it. MGS2 is magnum opus of the series. Right up there with the first Deus Ex.
>>
>>375765013
>>can't even play MGS3 anymore because its gameplay is so much worse than 2's it hurts

is this a new meme?
>>
>>375764524
>And that's why you're too much of an idiot to understand MGS2.

except there was nothing to understand
>>
>>375765245
Seriously fucking play both games back to back.

MGS2 has by far the better controls, your movement is far more responsive, and you move three times as fast as in MGS3.

The guard AI isn't even a question, MGS2's guards are frighteningly smart and do a good job working together, they also move a lot faster and will actually find you when patrolling, MGS3's guards are worse than MGS1's guards in terms of how competent they are, and they patrol so goddamn slow you'd think they were asleep.

The level design in MGS3 is an embarrassment where you can just lay down in grass and headshot people all day, MGS2 forces you to use every bit of the environment as best you can to be able to succeed. Also most of MGS3 is just a straight line forward to progress, it's amazing that MGS2 is a game literally comprised of hallways but feels less like an actual hallway.

The ONLY aspect MGS3 beats MGS2 on in terms of gameplay is bosses.
>>
>>375765013
Pretty much this but 2 was the first one I played as an adult.
Came into 3 expecting an even better masterpiece and it simply wasn't, still, a masterpiece in its own right but it just speak volumes about how great 2 is.
>>
>>375760403
probably because it has a better story and characters than MGSV
>>
>>375765629
>MGS2 has by far the better controls

and you can't do shit because of the bad level design
>>
>>375760403
I love it. It's not a particularly great game outside of the boss fights, but I still enjoyed the shit out of it. I just don't think it's as good as most of the traditional MGS games.
>>
>>375760403
Because Raidens character takes a massive backstep.
>>
>>375765629
>Being this autistic about MGS

I agree with everything you've said though. MGS2 is easier to replay, more impactful, relay maeks me think, and just all around the superior game. Anybody that thinks otherwise was in diapers on game release.
>>
>>375765982
>Because Raidens character takes a massive backstep.

is it really a backstep considering how bad and hated he was in MGS2?
>>
>>375763853
>Twin Snakes better than 1
Solid bait, 8/10.
>>
>>375765930
MGS2's level design is brilliant and works in conjunction with the strong AI of the enemies to fuck you over at every turn.

It's the only MGS where the stealth is actually challenging.

Also another thing to mention, in MGS3 you can EASILY run and gun your way through the game, playing through the whole thing in full Alert, even on Extreme. The enemies will likely never be able to kill you, you have fucking CQC and a billion weapons.
In MGS2 getting into an open firefight is absolutely the worst thing you can do in any room, all the time, which is how a stealth game should be.
>>
>>375766134
Raiden is only hated by retards.

The only terrible character in MGS2 is Rose, and everybody hates her anyways.
>>
>>375765949
I would say it's the other way around

many of the bosses are pretty predictable, and the whole of it just becomes a repetitious segment of parrying
>>
>>375766157
>MGS2's level design is brilliant

did we play the same game?
>>
Who is the most tragic MGR boss?
My personal pick is Sam
>>
>>375766267
>The only terrible character in MGS2 is Rose

and Raiden
>>
>>375766457
clearly it's Sundowner or Meme Man
>>
Because MGR turned out to be unexpectedly good, despite the fact that it has nothing to do with the metal gear series.
>>
>>375766457
either Mistral or Cambodian Memelord
>>
Seems like any good place to ask:

Should I play the MG games chronologically or by release date?
>>
>>375767168

Release date. This work for any and all videogame series ever.

No one makes references on something that never went out. By playing by chronology, beyond spoil the plot to yourself, you will have a bad time facing a less polished and more ugly game when going to the other title. It's way better to move gradatively.
>>
>>375760964
>it's not MGS
That's how it manages to actually be good.
>>
>>375761185
>meme
>edgy
>ebic
>reddit

Can you do a single post without resorting to kneejerk phrasing?
>>
File: 1436148424446.jpg (177KB, 1280x670px) Image search: [Google]
1436148424446.jpg
177KB, 1280x670px
>>375760403
Any game where the villain is better written and more likable/memorable than the protagonist is a bad game by default.

Without googling, think of two full expositional statements Raiden makes through the entire game.

Meanwhile, looking at pic related brought his entire endgame monologue involuntarily into your mind.
>>
File: RF03.jpg (24KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
RF03.jpg
24KB, 480x360px
>>375767904
"IT'S TIME FOR JACK TO LET 'ER RIP"

"I SAID MY SWORD IS A TOOL OF JUSTICE, BUT NOW I'M NOT SO SURE. AND BESIDES... THIS ISN'T MY SWORD"
>>
File: MGSBoxArt.png (508KB, 478x600px) Image search: [Google]
MGSBoxArt.png
508KB, 478x600px
What's the difference between the PS3/360 version and the next-gen versions?

Aren't you better off just buying the PS3 version so you have the entire series on one console (provided you have the Legacy Collection)?

Or do you have to buy the PS4 version because of >muh graphics
>>
>>375760804
Compared to mgv its a master piece
>>
>>375760403
We don't. There was just a vocal minority of idiots shitting on it but moved on when Metal Gear Solid V was announced.
>>
>>375764120
>The more humanity limits itself to morals and ideals the less it evolves.
Citation needed.
Morals and a fair system can provide a plateform for people to work on. In fact, corruption and abusive laws are correlated with poor countries.
>>
>>375768409
More people play on the 8th gen than 7th gen consoles so more FOBs to raid and more defending your FOB, if you care about that stuff.
>>
>>375765629
Nah, MGS2 sneaking mecanics suck dick. MGS3 is far more interesting in that regard except maybe if you're an autistic speedrunner who enjoys spending 200 hours figuring out the best ways to break the game
>>
>>375767904
>Any game where the villain is better written and more likable/memorable than the protagonist is a bad game by default.
You have no idea how wrong you are.
>>
>>375760403
Because it's a bad game propped up by Platfags, aka CUHRAYZAY memers, aka Reddit.
>>
>>375768017
>tfw those are the only lines I know too
>>
>>375764120
Armstrong is all about idealism though.

He just hates the ideals that are forced upon others.
He hates "American pride" and "blind patriotism" because it gives a person a false sense of security and superiority, that there's no need to better himself because he's already a part of the superior collective one and that he should relinquish his own principles to accomodate with the rest.
>>
File: Lee Goldson.png (197KB, 309x311px) Image search: [Google]
Lee Goldson.png
197KB, 309x311px
>>375762641
CRAB BATTLE! WHY ARE WE STILL HERE?? LIQUIIIDD! REMEMBER THE BASICS OF CQC! METAL GHEUURRR!! SNAAAAAAKKKEEE!!
>>
I've seen Raidenfags complain that their husbando started fighting again. The question I have to ask is what the hell did they expect Raiden to do after 4? Be an office's paper shredder?
>>
>>375768017
I said expositionary lines.

Thanks for proving my point.

>>375769414

Raiden is wooden, one dimensional and unlikable. On top of this, in BOTH of his appearances as the primary protagonist of a game (MGS2 & MGR:R) he is actually on the wrong fucking side.

Both Solidus and Armstrong wanted what Solid Snake himself actually wanted. Raiden is literally a tool of the Patriots first and the War Economy later.
>>
>>375770598
Retired. In my canon he is
>>
>>375770613
>Both Solidus and Armstrong wanted what Solid Snake himself actually wanted
You're fucking retarded if you believe that.
The wanted to replace the Patriots AI first and the War Economy second with themselves, they didn't want people to be free but to reign over them.
Armstrong in particular wanted to turn America into Somalia, great plan right there.
>>
>>375770837
So being a NEET for the rest of his life was a much better alternative?

>In my canon
Tumblr tier autism.
>>
>>375771021
>So being a NEET for the rest of his life was a much better alternative?
He came back to his wife and family, he'd be a family man rather than a mercenary.
>>
>>375771021
MG R is really over the top (more than the others) so i dont really include it in the story. Still great but more like a spin off than a continuation I'd say.

Also not being a soldier doesnt mean being a neet piece of trash. Raiden could help with charity or something. That's kind of his thing.
Thread posts: 137
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.