[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I sure do love going from 1st to last due to rng item selection :)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

I sure do love going from 1st to last due to rng item selection :)
>>
I sure do love being a crybaby
>>
File: daisys bad day.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
daisys bad day.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
That's why you want to generally hold off and drive slow, only trying to take the lead at the last moment.
>>
>>375755751
i sure do love being a soft af switch owner
>>
File: slowpoke_pokemon.jpg (27KB, 600x655px)
slowpoke_pokemon.jpg
27KB, 600x655px
>>375755595
>wtf mario kart is bullshit
>>
>>375755595
Yeah, I'm sure you like playing Mario Kart. So do we.
>>
>>375755898
It's a fucking casual game you are supposed to play with your friends/family/significant others for a few minutes. It's better if everyone has a chance to win in this environment, it gets boring when the same guy wins over and over again.
>>
I used to believe that until I played on the /v/eekands. The good players are always first, you could see the level difference, didnt matter if I had the best items, the same guys always finished on the first places.
>>
>>375755595
Get fucking good
How about that
>>
>person in first is so far ahead they can't be hit by anything except the rare blue shell

REEEEEEEEE
>>
>>375756362
Don't forget the lightening bolts.
>>
>>375755595
https://www.myinstants.com/instant/welcome-to-mario-kart/
>>
Swap the OP image with literally any other mario kart and it stays the same.

You knew what you were getting into
>>
>>375756880
What if OP has been making this thread since 2004 and Double Dash?
>>
>>375757074
Then he's retarded for continuing to play them if he doesn't enjoy RNG
>>
>>375757121
Maybe their entire life is Kafkaesque; made of suffering for no real reason.
>>
>>375756880
Nah. You could dodge a blue shell consistently in Mario Kart DS.

You could dodge them midair in Double Dash if you had an item like a banana or shell
>>
File: Ehh.jpg (40KB, 500x375px)
Ehh.jpg
40KB, 500x375px
>>375755595
I get why you'd be annoyed over that but it's whatever to me now, it's not like it's Mario Kart Wii where it happened every race.
>>
File: fffd.jpg (30KB, 405x344px)
fffd.jpg
30KB, 405x344px
>>375755880
Holy shit...
>>
>>375757582
OP never once explicitly said blue shells
>>
>>375758048
If it wasn't a blue shell that made you drop from 1st you were going to lose anyway

A lightning off a jump MAYBE but you get teleported back to stage really fast in this new series
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.